• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We Got Married! (Breeze and Y o u n g j a e)

-
Gye Yong Min -

Luckily, Yong had been given the day off work, and was about to enjoy it when his manager called him. After a very aggitating talk, Yong dragged himself out of his bed to get ready. After searching his home for some form of red attire, he managed to find a red hoodie and decided it would have to be enough. He slipped on some jeans and a random pair of sneakers he found. He grabbed a pair of the rounded glasses and his phone and earbuds before heading outside to wait for his manager to pick him up. Yong Min finally got into the car and headed to the meeting place as the card insructed of him. His manager handed Yong a face mask which he denied just as they arrived, he quickly got out of the car and straightened his shirt, before walking off away from the car.

Yong quickly found the Coffeehouse and went inside, finding a table in the back and putting his earbud in. Just like his manager said, Gye Yong Min was about twenty minutes earlier than the meeting time, but it gave the boy time to relax before he had to meet his partner for the show. Sure, Yong appeared on a show before, but it wasn't anything big like this and it wasn't like the shows he been on required fake marriage. Yong despite the calm exterior was starting to get really nervous as time drew closer to 12 o'clock as he waited for his new partner to arrive. He got two glasses of water ahead of time, one because he needed it, the second was because he felt rude getting something without getting the other something. (RIP Starter.)

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

large.jpg

outfit x tags x q r o w q r o w
It had taken a long time for Sunny too actually wake up. It was the first day in awhile she only had one activity to do. But, this was marriage. After receiving the red letter, she quickly hopped from bed and ran to the bathroom the shower. She threw on high waisted black shorts, a red sweater and high heeled black boots. Sunny quickly did her makeup and then left the bathroom too grab her purse and phone.

"Come on Park Sun Hae!" Her manager called, growing impatient by the amount of time the girl was taking. "Alright alright, I'm coming!" She groaned, heading outside to the black van that would be taking her to her destination. It took thirty minutes too get there and she was nearly five minutes late. It made her feel terrible so she rushed inside, not bothering to say goodbye to her manager.

Sunny took a look around, finally noticing the several cameras pointed at one male at a table and slowly walked towards him, dipping her head to the several cameras first. Sun Hae gently tapped on his shoulder, her heart pounding as she waited to see her new husband.

"Hello. I'm Lee Sun Hae, but everyone calls me Sunny.."

-
Gye Yong Min -

Yong was peacefully watching the people walking down the side walk from a window, a occansional person would recongnize him, but overall nobody even bothered him, which was good in his opinion. Unforurtatly his seat faced away from the door and when someone touched his shoulder he had turned around quickly, ready to say something when he noticed it was a girl. He closed his mouth and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ah. You startled me." He chuckled, as if he didn't almost yell at the poor girl. "Sorry. " He said, getting up and bowing in apology. Yong noticed she was wearing red and that the camera pointed in their direction and he felt even worse. Yong took his seat slowly as she introduced herself and wished he had taken that face mask to hide the redness of his cheeks as he pondered his life choices.

He checked the time on his phone and noticed she had been late, not that he cared, but he thought he had only been sitting for a few minutes. "Ah. Hello, then Sunny." He acknowledged her, motioning to the seat in front of him. "T-take a seat." He stuttered still embarrassed about earlier. "I got you a water. I hope that's okay?" he asked more than stated and realized he hadn't introduced himself. Mentally facepalming, he smiled at her. "My name is Gye Yong Min, mostly everyone calls me Yong, but you may choose what you wish to call me." He told her, waiting for her to hopefully sit so he didn't feel awkward being the only one sitting. "What do you do for work Sunny?" he asked her.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

Last edited:
large.jpg

Noticing she startled him, she giggled and turned red, covering her face. "Sorry!" She gave him a small smile. She sat down in front of him when he motioned. "Thank you. Water is great." Sunny examined her new husbands face, seeing how he looked familiar but she couldn't quite place it.

"I'm a model and a singer. What do you do, honey?" Sunny said playfully, trying to ease the tension between them. Sunny was pretty bold with what she wanted, so this wasn't hard for her too do.

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you before. You're an idol right?" Sunny asked curiously, leaning on the table and staring up at him curiously. Sunny was a bit outgoing, and it often came off as rude, but she didn't mean it like that. She was just chatty. "Yong.." She hummed, thinking about the name. "I've heard it before..We probably just performed around the same time once." Sunny shrugged, leaning back in the chair and watching him curiously. He was pale and his hair was dark, he was pretty. His features were slightly feminine but Sunny didn't care, she liked pretty men.

Last edited:

-
Gye Yong Min -

Yong Min sighed in relief as she didn't seem to be upset by his almost outburst. Once she had seated, he tried to get more comfortable, but his cheeks where probably about 50 shades of red. To the point he wanted to curl up inside his hoodie and dissappear. He wasn't normally a shy person, but put cameras in front of him and expect him to be fine was a different story. Add a fake marrige to a pretty girl he almost yelled at, was even worse. as an idol he was used to keeping his composure, yet Yong couldn't keep a straight face without feeling the nerves eating him up inside. Undeath her examining gaze made him feel even more nervous. Eventually after a few moments composing himself undeath her examining gaze, Yong managed to ease his nervous by drinking water and not meeting her eyes.

Yong Min would have spilt his water if he had been holding it when she called him honey, sure he said call him anything, but he wasn't excpeting that. The girl's boldness threw him off and he was determined now not to show that he was about to throw up even though it was pretty obvious a few seconds ago. He smiled and nodded. "A singer and model." he reapeated, mentally charting his notes about the girl named Sunny. Before he could reply to her question, she leaned forward and hummed his name, contiuning to talk. "Yes, I am a Idol and model." He replied, trying to think if he had seen her oreform before. He was oblivious to most other singers since he was often busy either on group work or solo work. "So..Sunny. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? " realising he hadn't eaten and he wasn't sure if she either he decided on asking. "Also, it's around lunch hour are you hungry? " He questioned her, leaning a bit on the table himself, putting on a false confidence to match the girl in front of him. He smiled sweetly awaiting her reply.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

large.jpg

Sunny noticed how he sipped nervously and decided to back off, turning her gaze to the other people in the cafe. When he started to choke, she giggled, "Sorry! Trying to ease the tension.. Probably made it worse right?"

Sunny looked at him curiously as he said the model part. "Really? We should do a photoshoot one day then." She suggested. "We are models after all." Sunny glanced at him as he asked her age, "I'm twenty. You?" She was curious. He looked really young, and he couldn't be over 23 in her opinion.

"Uh, Sure. A Caesar salad please. I'm on a diet." She sighed. Seeing his new found confidence, Sunny smirked, leaning against the table, raising a hand calling over a waitress. The waitress looked slightly nervous and she felt bad, she probably didn't want to be on TV. "We'd like one Caesar Salad and A-" Sunny turned to look at Yong waiting for him too order his food. She would definitely be looking up his music and photos after this. She had to do a lot of research on her new husband. She wanted to be a good wife, even if it was supposed to be a fake marriage. Sunny hated the idea of it being fake, what if she actually fell in love with him?

-
Gye Yong Min -

(keep in mind I don't know what kind of food would be served in a coffee house in Korea, and my research failed me. So I just choose a spicy dish that was street food and pretty common.)

"No , no it's fine. Caught me off guard is all." Yong Min said as she apologized, content that the tension was fading now that he had regained his natrual composure. Now he wasn't so nervous that he was just speaking to her. Of course he also wasn't thinking about the whole marrige thing right now and just enjoying the moment. "After all, I did say call me what you wish." he chuckled, quietly, but his smile went to his eyes. He listened to her as she spoke. "Hmm. we should sometime." he agreed, watching her moments. Honestly he was proud of himself just to have gotten this far without completely embarssing himself. I mean, excluding the first few minutes of her arrival, but other wise he was doing a good job. Twenty, Sunny wasn't that much yonger than him which really surprised him. She seemed more mature personalilty wise to him. She looked young, but the way she acted was more mature to him. "I'm Twenty-One." He replied to her, still leaning on the table and smiling a slightly contagious smile.

Yong didn't change his expression as she mentioned she was on a diet. Kind of upset since he loved sooking, but he would have to ask her about her diet before making something for her. He merely nodded as the waitress came over and took Sunny's order nervously. He stopped leaning on the table and smiled. "Tteokbokki." Yong stated, pulling the first thing he could think off that was spicy. The waitress nodded before hurrying away from the cameras, and he turned back to Sunny, trying to think off how he could continue the conversation. "Hmm, So Sunny what do you do when your not singing or modeling? Any Hobbies?" He questioned her , tilting his head and resting it on his hand. She was an interesting girl for sure, someone he woudn't mind hanging out with with or without the show for sure.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

large.jpg

[I don't know either lmao it's all good.]

Sunny stared at him for a second, "You're twenty one?" She couldn't believe it. He looked barely over twenty too her. "Wow. I thought I was the older one. Nice." Sunny smiled, "Thankfully my diet ends tomorrow, but I'm a terrible cook. I hope you're decent or we might not eat home made meals." Sunny laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Well. I play sports.. Mostly Softball and Basketball. What about you? What do you like to do for fun?" This felt way more comfortable then before. She was enjoying the company of the male and could see them being good friends out of the show.

"Oh, yeah! Are you okay with dogs? I have a husky puppy named Lucky.. He's only four months. I was wondering if he could stay with us? If that's okay with you." She added the last part, giving him a small smile. The puppy was young but he was growing each day and soon would be a lot bigger. "It would be like we're raising him together." Sunny smiled as she thought about the puppy. She had found him abandoned on the side of the road and taken him to the vet. She originally wasn't going to keep him but the dog grew attached to her, realizing that was the person who saved him. Sunny ended up adopting him and the two had been best friends since then.

"He's a little scared of strangers but I think he'd like you." Lucky was scared of everything, especially other humans. He only had ever been by himself or Sunny and her manager. He didn't take strangers too well.

-
Gye Yong Min -

( Alright cool. )

Yong nodded. "Ye." he nodded when she repeated his age. He wasn't going to say he thought she was older to, cause that felt rude and he thought it would upset Sunny.Yong chuckled when she started talking about cooking at home or having to eat out. "Considering I live with others most the others most the time, I can say i'm a good enough cook to a group standard. " He smiled. He wasn't the only person that could cook, but he was most often the one who got selected to cook. Which was fine with him as long as the others helped clean the place. "Sports? interesting. " He himself never really played sports, typically avoided them. Not that he was ever invited to play with others anyway. "Other than cooking, I guess dancing counts as a hobby." He thought about it. He was often busy with his schedule that he didn't bother with getting hobbies.

"Sure i'm fine with dogs. He can stay with of for sure, be nice to have him around." Yong stated, trying to keep the the conversation going. "I guess we will find out if he likes me or not soon huh?" he smiled. The more conversation that went on the more in element he felt. He stopped seeing her as a stranger and more as a friend. He listned to her talk about her puppy, which she seemed more than excited to talk about. The waitress brought there food out and placed the dishes in front of them. "Lucky sounds pretty shy to me, you sure he would like me? I've been told i'm pretty scary." He joked.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

large.jpg

"Really? Nice. You can cook me some wonderful meals." Sunny teased him, a small smile appearing on her face. They felt like two friends already, and they had just met. It made her ten times more comfortable.

"Ooh, dancing? You look like a dancer." Sunny laughed quietly, inspecting him for a second. "I'll have to look up a clip of you dancing later and see what you got, because I'm a pretty good dancer." Sunny teased, wiggling her eyebrows at him. Sunny wasn't actually a good dancer at all. She had two left feet. She could only follow what others taught her.

Sunny pulled out her phone showing him her lockscreen of the puppy. "This is him." She smiled, "Such a cute boy!" Sunny thanked the waitress, starting to mix her salad. She slid her phone back in her pocket and then took a bite, humming in delight at the taste. Sunny really liked salad, even if she wasn't on a diet. It was wonderful. You could put anything you want on a salad.

"Yes, you're truly terrifying." Sunny covered her mouth with a hand as she laughed. "He's just scared around strangers. I found him abandoned on the side of the road when he was two months. The doctor said it looked like he had a trauma with humans after his last family, he doesn't know if it was abuse or something else." Sunny shrugged, taking another bite of her salad. "I think he'll warm up too you quickly though. He always warms up faster to people who I know. He's easily jealous though. I gave my manager a hug once and he whined for so long."

-
Gye Yong Min -

(Sorry The interent went out and I ended up paying for a better router and had to wait so I could install it.)

Yong smiled as his companion went on about her puppy. It was kinda cute seeing her get so bright and excited over the dog. That smile of hers was awfully contagious and while he tried to keep a very relaxed compuser, a wide smile creeped across his face. Gye Yong Min examined the photo before she put the phone back in her pocket. "heh. Ill be sure to try my best Sunny." He replied to her before taking a bite of his tteokbokki. "Im sure you will find plenty of clips. I dance alot afterall. Can't wait to see you dance Sunny." A very small, almost undecetable smirk vanished quickly as it came as he watched her expressions. It was odd how easy she was to read, or at least he thought. Most of the trainees at his company where often closed up and it was hard to work with them.

"He's cute." Yong complimented, nodding his head to show his agreement. He gave a small chuckle as she continued his joke about being scary. "Ah. I'm sure we will get along just fine Sunny. " addressing not only the dog and him, but Sunny and him as well. Yong took another bite before turning back to the conversation again. "Jealous type huh? I might have competion then?" He joked playfully, letting out a small laugh. He wasn't a hundred percent sure on how to continue the small talk, and the growing whispers on the other side of cafe started to irratate him, reminding him just how much he didnt like going out cause of crowds. Yong took another few bites before sighing, and taking out the fake round glasses from his hoddie pocket. Slipping them on and leaning back in his seat. "So Miss Sunny, what do you want to do after we leave here?" He decided to ask, since he was obviously not much help in the conversation.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
code by pasta

large.jpg

(That's fine! I didn't get the notif for this sorry ;-; )

Sunny laughed quietly at him and finished her salad before leaning back in her chair and smiling. "I don't know honestly. What do you want to do? There's a lot to do around here.." She hummed in thought, biting down on her bottom lip.

"There's a museum, a movie theater.. An arcade.." She pulled up the area on her phone and looked up the places around them. "I think the arcade could be fun. I can beat you in some dance dance revolution." She teased him, winking at him before going back to her fun.

"No offense if you like museums but I'd be terribly bored if we went there." Sunny snorted quietly, flipping through her phone.

-
Gye Yong Min -

Yong Min nodded, "Alright. I think we will head to the arcade then. " He told her and after they finished their meals he payed and they went to the arcade for a few hours, until Yong notice if they didn't start headin home, it would be dark. And he wanted to be able to stop and get some food items for at least the night and breakfast. He lead Sunny to a near by market and payed for what he needed, then guided himself and sunny to the house by gps. Which luckily one of the members had set for him, since they picked the house cause he had been indecsive. One of the staff of the show had unlocked it for them and left the keys inside. "Ah. Here we are." Yong annouced happily. Quite glad, cause not only was his phone dying, his arms where to since he insisted carrying everything for three blocks. It wasn't much, he just wasn't use to the constant weight. "Thank god they didn't pick anything horrid." He muttered silently to himself, as he looked at the exterior of the home. Yong walked over to the door and opened it, motioning for Sunny. "After you" he remarked polietly.

(sorry it;s short, I wanted to get something up.)

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
modern-contemporary-concrete-house-with-wood-and-glass3-jpg.371739
code by pasta

large.jpg

Sunny had taken a few bags from him sine she felt bad and thanked him before walking inside of the house. She set down the bags before looking around in awe at the house. It was modern style, with a white couch and chairs and a tv on the wall and a decently sized kitchen for the two.

Sunny moved to look for the bedroom, heading down the hallway. She opened the door to the bedroom and grinned, it was small, and had a queen sized bed in the middle, a dresser, mirror and a bathroom attached to it. Sunny didn't waste time and jumped onto the bed, snuggling down into the sheets and groaning happily. She noticed her luggage beside the bed but ignored it.

"This is better then my real bed." She snorted quietly and got up before moving to look at the bathroom. It was a standard bathroom, a sink, toilet and bath tub with a shower head.

"This is such a cute house." Sunny called out to Yong Min.

-
Gye Yong Min -

Yong-Min was thankful Sunny had taken a few bags even though he inisted to her she didn’t have to, that he could handle them. He followed the girl inside, taking all the bags into the kitchen and putting all the stuff on the counter, then tailed behind her as he looked around the place. Yong-Min was amazed himself since he hadn’t seen the place yet either. The house was big enough for the two and it was very open space concept. Yong Min followed Sunny to the bed room the two would be staying in. He noticed the luggage beside the bed and, he pushed his out of the way, sitting an arms length away from Sunny as she jumped onto the bed and laid down before she walked to check one of the last rooms. A.k.a the bathroom. Yongmin heard her call out and chuckled to himself. ‘I’ll have to thank the others soon. They planned most of this not me.’ He thought to himself, getting up and walking over to Sunny. “It is isn’t it? You missed something though.” (I’m adding this because this house looks like two stories cause of the glass ontop, and nothing was mentioned about stairs so I’m adding.) He told her, taking her hand and tugging her out the bedroom and bathroom, back into the living room. In the corner was a small set of stairs leading up to a loft area. It was a open lounge area that had windows all around, overlooking the view around the house. “What do you think?” He asked Sunny as he lead her up the stairs.He smiled as he looked at the view, before remembering how late it was, "Oh! right. Go and get unpacked I'll start on dinner." He stated looking at her with a smile.

youngkyun youngkyun
Outfit
modern-contemporary-concrete-house-with-wood-and-glass3-jpg.371739
code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back