• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We Are The Next Generation (Revamp) w/ @DarkxAngelxRollins ONLY

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
Male Superstars:
Dylan Bostic
Sammy Guevara
Alex Rhodes
Azazel
Chevy
Darren Evans
Daryl Winchester
Gadreel
Jess Ryder
Prince Jamie
Ryan
Saber
Scotty
Slater
Xander

Bryce
Eldridge
Raphael
Jamey
Lyle
Max
Nick
Rubin
Mason
Dominick
Phantom
Ace Austin
Casey Jones Guy
Winchester

Female Superstars:
Abigail
Knight Hardy
Jackie
Rosie Foster

Rachael
Sammy Pandora
Jasmine
Allie Recks

Champions:
WWE NXT World Champion: Samoa Joe
WWE NXT World Tag Team C
hampions: Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson (The Revival)
WWE NXT Women's Champion: Bayley

Last edited:
Promo Practice:
Today was a light day for the new NXT talent in one aspect, they had promo practice today. This takes up roughly three hours of their time being they have to listen to each others promos and play the part of the crowd. A few big names have been called in to go head to head with the new Superstars; its time to see if they can pull their own weight in the ring with a WWE superstar from the main roster. Alex was in the ring getting ready to give a promo, his partner was Roman Reigns. He honestly wasn't worried about going head to head with Roman when it came to mic skills, Roman is honestly hit or miss when it comes to being good on the mic and Alex is straight fire. "Before you even open your mouth, I already know everything your going to say, this is my yard now, I retired the Undertaker, I'm the guy, newsflash Seth's the man, Dean's the dude, nobody cares, your just like everybody else in this place, your all talk and no action,"

Last edited:
Roman put the mic to his mouth then immediately put it down at turned to Matt. "This kid is too good for me like okay listen I have terrible mic skills because I'm told what to say," he said. He then turned to Alex again and got closer to him. "But you, you just come up with shit off the top of your head," he said then pretended to cry. "That hurt man....right here," he said as he pointed to his heart.

Alex smirked before shrugging. He never really thought he was that good, but a lot of people have told him that. He isn't cocky at all and he doesn't think he's that great at anything, which is the exact opposite of his character. "I mean I guess," he said in response to what Roman had said to Matt, "but honestly, I'm not that great," he stated. He tossed the mic to Phantom being he was next.

"Yes you are," Matt said. "If you keep that up you'll make big in NXT and the main roster will scoop you up before you know it," he added. Getting a reaction is better than no reaction. With the performance that he just did, he's going to be the biggest heel in NXT history. "You're gonna do great kid," Roman said holding out his fist for a fist bump.

Alex smirked lightly before fist bumping Roman. "Thanks," he said. Honestly, before he even came to the performance center and NXT, Carrano was already in talks with him about what he wants to see him do. It would involve a lot of cheap shots, weapons, and very risky stunts with the other superstars. From "tearing" another superstars leg to shreds to "breaking" another superstars neck with a chair, Alex knew he was going to need to be extremely cautious in the ring when pulling these attacks, but he also needs to make them look realistic. He knew he as one of the safest people in the ring from his time in the indies, so it didn't really concern him, but some of the stunts he was going to be doing could be life threatening if done wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back