• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments (Comedic Slice-of-Life RP) (Now Closed!)

aaaah

One Thousand Club
We Are The Embodiments:A Comedic Slice of Life RP

Overview

We Are The Embodiments is about personifications (or embodiments, if you will) of abstract concepts and ideas like life, death, love hate, joy and more living in a town together throwing themselves in comedic, light-hearted situations and doing slice of life-y stuff. Somewhat similar to Hetalia. Plots will take place via mini 'episodes'. Time-skipping between each in order to provide random goals to accomplish, whilst allowing a 'sand-box' style to achieve that objective. Over the top situations within episodes will definitely be included.

Info on Embodiment and the RP

Embodiments

Embodiments are physical manifestations or personifications of a certain idea or concept
which they can manipulate in varying degrees. They roam around the human world, but humans don't seem to care the living breathing embodiments of concepts are roaming around. Although embodiments can induce their idea or concept to humans just by touching them. Most embodiments are strongly affected by the idea/concept they embody, in appearance, personality, etc. All embodiments have no real origin story or biography. They just started existing. But like I said, humans don't care.

Episodes

I will start and end episodes, when and episode ends, a new episode with a new plot will start immediately. Episodes can feature any oddball plot or situation. The love embodiment and hate embodiment having a medieval-style duel, all embodiments having a sleepover, embodiments accidentally ripping a whole through space-time. Anything can happen.

Light-Hearted Comedy Experience

If you can tell already, this is supposed to be a fun and silly rp. Have fun, don't fret.

Final Word

If you are interested in the rp, you can actually reserve an embodiment. Here's the full list of embodiments you can be. (Scroll down to Variations.) (Power Manifestation)
You can make up your own embodiment, of course. If enough interests ranks up, I'll make the RP. If you're interested, let me know!

Embodiment Reserve

The Embodiment of Imagination - A aaaah
The Embodiment of Night - kouzcy kouzcy
The Embodiment of Death - Pumpkid Pumpkid
The Embodiment of Purity - Hex3 Hex3
The Embodiment of Art - Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
The Embodiment of Failure - Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
The Embodiment of Negativity - TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies

Last edited:
i'm interested! this sounds fun!
i would love to be the embodiment of night, or if we can choose two, the embodiment of perfection as well!

i'm interested! this sounds fun!
i would love to be the embodiment of night, or if we can choose two, the embodiment of perfection as well!
Thanks for replying! You can only preserve one embodiment, so I'll just put you on for embodiment of night.

I'm interested to see where this goes. I'll put myself down as the Embodiment of Purity then. I'm not new to RP but am very new to the forum format, so you may have to bear with me!

A aaaah I think this is a really good idea and is like to join if you're still open. Also I have a question, can the embodiment feel other emotions or only the one they are, speaking of that I'd like to be the negative embodiment.

A aaaah I think this is a really good idea and is like to join if you're still open. Also I have a question, can the embodiment feel other emotions or only the one they are, speaking of that I'd like to be the negative embodiment.

They are able to feel others emotions, but the emotion they embody will be the default emotion.

Would love to join this as the embodiment of Failure or Bad Luck.
I have you down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back