• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

We are One

Luc ignored the sulking of his teammate. Quite frankly, he was starting to become quite annoyed with the fact that he was the unofficial babysitter for Noah. He let the man stomp off to the elevator and stand there to wait for him. The best thing about this hotel was that everything was key-card operated. 'Let him act high and mighty. His tune will change when he feels the need to sleep.' Luc thought with a smirk.

Arriving at the elevator, he swiped his key-card through the slot and cast a sideways glance at his teammate. Noah's face was still contorted with a sort of anger unbeknownst by even the gods themselves. Luc sighed when the elevator reached their floor and stepped in before Noah.

"Look...I had to end the fight somehow," he began, while pushing the hold button at a constant button-masher rate. "I know your brother. He's a pampered little bitch. Quite honestly, I thought you'd be a pampered little prick, yourself. You are, by the way, but there is something more to you. Something that makes me able to put up with you...flamboyant personality. I'm gonna give you that shot....but that's it for handouts. You've gotta earn it on your own from now on, babe." he smiled, genuinely, and leaned back on the wall waiting for Noah to enter the elevator.

Noah may have been insulted, but he wasn't stupid. Plus, he could only keep up the silent fuming for so long, breaking the tense atmosphere when Lucian unlocked the door, revealing the suite.

It took him about fifteen seconds to locate the Bose, sprint to it after throwing his bags on the first bed in sight, and begin scanning through the Brazilian radio stations.

Selecting the most obnoxious beat available he cranked the volume and stood back before spying a set of doors that without a doubt led to the balcony...which he immeadtly entered and swung himself over the railing, dangling upside down with his legs hooked over. He stripped off his shirt in one fluid movement, enjoying the breed coolness that washed over his skin as he hung. A crazed smile covered his face as he surveyed the expressions of the people on balconies below him, whipping out his phone and taking a picture of the city from his flip-flipped point of view. While editing, he noticed he had actually managed to catch part of te massive looking stadium in the distance, and the determination and adrenaline surged in its sight. he laughed loudly, knowing Lucian probably thought he was insane, hanging from the balcony in the middle of the night, swaying to the drums of the music from inside.

Fuck Alejandro...I'm going to have the time of my life-and I'm going to win.

A text containing instructions to get his ass downstairs and out to the club only furthered the excitement that Noah was feeling, and though he probably would never admit it out loud, he kind of hoped that Luc would join them.

He had headed for the shower, cleansing the stress away as he let the water roll off of his body. Ten minutes later, Noah turned the knob and pushed back the curtain, grabbing a towel and securing it around his waist, and another to rub his wet hair with as he exited the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
((I wanna get on this...but idk if i should edit and timeskip or not. xD @RedInkKid ))

Lucian had just settled into his nighttime bottoms when Noah emerged from the shower--still dripping wet and covered only by a towel. Only 5 feet of room stood between the two men. But, with the way the Frenchman was blushing you'd have thought they were pushed up against each other in a Calvin Kline ad. "Erm...uhh," Luc stuttered, mentally soaking up the Portuguese man with thawed out eyes.

He stepped back and had to sit down. "Sorry," he choked out breathlessly, "I seem to have a smidge of vertigo."

(It's short...sorry)

Noah eyes him, studying his expression. Was that...was he...blushing? And the fact that he'd rendered the usually icy Frenchman speechless for a moment. He liked it...he liked it a lot. "Vertigo? I didn't know vertigo caused people to blush..." Noah spoke, his voice low as he got an idea. He decided to get his revenge for earlier, when the other had pretty much scolded him like a child in front of his brother, who would be sure to rub it into his face later. But now, he knew the perfect way to get his revenge. He moved forward, towards the clothes he'd left on the bed before standing in Lucian's line of vision and slowly undoing the towel, watching the other the entire time with a self satisfied smile before dropping it completely. "I'm not bothering you am I? Just came for these..." He gestured to the clothes, a grin plastered onto his face.

Lucian L's mouth dropped open with an audible "pop". Noah was perfect. Every inch of his tanned skin glowed in the soft light of their room, only adding to the confusing feeling that welled in his chest. "No...I don't mind at all." He whispered, using all his will not to tackle his teammate and have his way.

"Are you leaving?" Luc found himself simpering. It was strange--this man was able to smash almost every wall he'd put up. And, it didn't seem like the guy was trying. "You can stay...we can work on...stuff."

Lucian dragged his palm across face. That was a cruddy excuse if he ever used one. His mouth betrayed him once more, tongue running against his lips. Lucky wanted the one thing he probably couldn't have. And that made him want the man even more.

Noah shrugged, tugging on his jeans, breaking the hold he apparently had had on Lucian's blue eyes but still smirking from the other's reaction. Noah enjoyed it so...the way he had stared. Maybe he could chip away that ice if he'd tried hard enough, and he would do just that. Problem was...it would never work, if there was ever an it, if there was ever even a 'them'. But for right now, in the privacy of their own hotel room...

He looked up, walking around the bed to Luc's side, standing in front of him with his arms folded across his chest. "I was going out, yes...but if I stayed....what stuff would you be referring to, meu capitão?" He asked, snapping the towel out with his right hand before using it to rub at his still wet hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
"La vîe est drole." Lucian replied, standing up to Noah's height. The man knew what he was doing, he could give him that. And nothing is more frightening or blissful than knowing someone can bend you to their will.

"Whatever happens here stays here. Right here." Lucky said, pointing toward his chest. "And I'll tell you now: I probably can't say no to you anymore." The Frenchman laughed hysterically at this, wondering just what he had gotten himself into.

"Tell me, Lucian," the younger man murmured, moving forward, eyes wide as he looked at the other. He didn't quite know what he had just discovered, or if he wanted to delve deeper into whatever this was. He was surprised - guessing at Lucian's sexuality after his reaction to their snuggling one the plane, that and no straight man could have such perfect hair. It just was not possible - not that he'd aver admit it, as vain as he was himself. The other's words were stark and pointed in his mind - they could do this, right here, right now, and just forget about the entire thing later. No one would get hurt, right? He didn't think so...but then, he had always just flirted. Always, with the flirting, never too physical...he was fine with testing others with his body, but letting them touch? It made him uncomfortable, for reasons he would never dare tell, never relay what memories he couldn't help but relive when anything close to sex happened to him. But Lucian...this one was different, for some damn reason, he didn't just want to mess with him. He wanted something more...maybe halfway would be the safest way to go.

He stepped forward again and reached up with both his palms, sliding them up and over his teammate's chest to his shoulders, keeping them there. He looked down as he did so at the floor, feeling the heat cross his cheeks before he looked back up at the other, a trickle of water from the strands of his hair running down his neck.

"What exactly do you want from me?"

"You." Luc sighed, eyes heavy from his touch alone. The room seemed and everything about it seemed irrelevant. All Lucian could focus on was the fact that Noah was touching him. "More?" He whimpered, arching upward so he could be closer to the bliss that was Noah's hands.

"Me...?" Noah murmured, watching the other react to his touch, and he let his hand travel over from Lucian's shoulder to come up behind his neck, pulling the other man's head down over his own, leaning in as if he was going to kiss the other but instead caught Lucian's lower lip between his teeth, tugging at it gently before letting go, moving even closer until their chests were touching. He blinked again, waiting for Lucian to do something. Regardless of what the other had said, he still wasn't sure exactly what his Captain wanted... he breathed out slowly, not even aware he'd been holding his breath all that time.

As if a switch always turned Luc pushed Noah onto the bed. Pinning him down, he buried his face into the man's shoulder. "You smell like sunshine ..." Luc murmered, pulling him closer. He traced his own name across Noah's chest, relishing in the feeling that passed his fingertips.

Noah whimpered when Lucian pushed him into the bed, the other man's body pinning him to the mattress beneath, only to begin dragging his fingers across his chest. He blushed at the noises coming out of his own mouth as he lay, his fingers holding onto Lucian's shoulders as the other did what he wanted. He knew what was happening and at this point, he was too far gone to care. He leaned his head backwards, surrendering to the other, tugging him closer. "Luce..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little pet name snapped Luc out of the world of color and back into perspective. "Noah..." he groaned pushing off of him. This was inappropriate, unprofessional and highly frowned upon. Hadn't Lucian leaned that from the first time.

He'd only wanted to know what it was like, to allow himself to have what he wanted. In another life it could be....they could be...

"I think you should leave." Lucian muttered, sulking to the bathroom. With a swift slam of the door he was sure this would be the first and last time he got anything from that man at all.

Noah didn't know why he even bothered to care - it was a rule of his, not to care about anything of this sort so he couldn't get hurt. But even though he'd seen this coming, he knew there was no way Lucian would ever think of him in that way. Even if the other did, he'd never let it happen - he'd never put his position or his team, for that matter, on the line for something as trivial as this. Honestly, he shouldn't either.

He sat up, rubbing at his face in embarrassment. The thing was, he couldn't ignore the little pang of hurt he'd gotten when the other left him, he'd felt rather...insignificant actually. Maybe it was just himself, maybe Lucian could tell that he was damaged goods - because that's what he was. And he wasn't going to lie to himself, if it had gone too far he would have probably freaked - and that probably would have put the other off even faster than this. He sighed, grabbing for his hoodie and slipping it over his head, throwing the towel on a chair before snatching up his sneakers and walking towards the door. He wasn't going out with the others, not now...he'd take a walk, find his way back and hope the other would be asleep. He needs to be alone for now...

Noah pulled open the door, stepping into the hall and letting it shut behind him, pulling his hood over his was and starting away from the room to the elevator.

"Keep running! Don't stop! If you're not sweating, you are doing shit!" Luc ran briskly against the blistering heat of the noon sun. Yet, even with this much exposure he probably wouldn't tan. The captain looked over his shoulder and almost tripped over his Adidas. Noah was not so far behind behind, grinning in the sun. A weird thud hit Lucy's chest, making his roll his eyes. "Stupid sexy running man..." he grumbled low.

Noah was only grinning to keep up the facade that he was indeed willing to forget everything that had happened earlier - or at least, that it didn't bother him any. What a lie. Honestly he'd been feeling like shit since the moment he snuck back into the hotel room, not even turning on the lights before he nearly cursed out loud at the fact that there was one damn bed. He'd forgone that too, choosing to go for the couch, and consequently getting no sleep.

Interestingly enough, even in his slight fatigue he was better off than most of the others, who had probably k a little too much the night before - not that Noatak would rat them out. He came to a stop after he'd done the required set, heading off to a ball, not feeling like getting water as he reached it. He popped it up over his toe and started juggling. To anyone else, it probably looked like he was trying to show off, but it really was just a nervous tick - and he was definitely nervous, with the pressure of where they were and Lucian's eyes on him adding to the heat.

Watching the new kid flick the ball up and over his feet and legs did weird things the Luc. His eyes narrowed, not understanding why the younger kids had to show off at every second of every moment. But he had a sure fire way to end it. He reached into the waistband of his shorts. In seconds, his trusty hackysac was in hand and then in play.

"Hey asswipe!" He called out to Noah, half admiring the way the ball moved in his possession. They both played so differently and it was so subtle that only a vet like him would notice. Noah was fluid like water, so I tune with every reaction. It was just as flawless as Lucian's moves, his being stitched together in an elegant yet effective display. For a moment, they were one in the same.

And then Luc launched the sac at Noah's head.

"...Gross, man, really..."

He had dodged the - well whatever it was - and good thing too, because he did not want sweaty objects from another man's shirts touching his face, or his beautiful hair. In fact, if Lucian wanted him to tackle the other - things like this were a good way to go. Only Noah was sure the other didn't want to touch him at all. No not after what had been said...so abrupt. So final. And Noatak understood it just fine.

He picked up the ball again, moving a ways away, then this time turning his back to his Capitan and continuing to work on foothills. He didn't want the other to feel like a babysitter, became he wasn't a child....And if it took a lack of contact for the man to understand that, than that was how it would be. Plus...he simply couldn't deny the hurt, even if he wanted to, even beyond his trying to hide it on his own face - it was always in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back