• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We are: Legends

Marcus sighed, "Go fix whayever problems you two may have and then return to me with your answer, it seems you two have some issues you need to work through." He rose from his desk and looked at the clock before rolling up his scroll and tying it closed he slid it in a cubby. "Afterwards you should get ready for dinner, it will be time to eat in another half-hour." Marcus continued packing up his scrolls and a massive book putting the. All either in his desk or in a cubby.

(You didn't fill in much info in the first place, you could have been and elephant the amount you put in...)

Caricon looked to the side. "I guess so," he said as green lights started to envelope him. Pulling energy from his body, and causing the Elf to use the rest of the stored energy inside the gem. "Oh and by the way, I accept. My army will be arriving soon." At that a loud crack was heard and Caricon traveled the ways that his ex-fierce did, and soon arrived behind her. "Was it something I said that triggered you anger, even though I tried to suit you as much as possible." He then crossed his arms and smugly looked at Maleficent angry.

Maleficent whirls at him, her eyes are golden with her fury. "How dare you make jokes about weddings when they never happen. You don't seem to realize how important that day was for me! I thought maybe I'd finally be able to be happy, but no. Maleficent the wicked isn't allowed happiness!"

"Not allowed happiness!!!" He jumped in front of her his neck veins severally produced. "You do not know pain!!!" He started shaking as vines grew behind him in dark anger. Although he was too angry at Maleficent to notice the fact that is energy was draining, and his staff had none left.

Maleficent's wings flare up as dark green flames come up. "Don't know pain!? DON'T KNOW PAIN!? I know pain more then you ever will! I've had everything i loved, everything i ever cared about ripped away from me because I was deemed EVIL!" she snarled at him as her eyes flared dark green.

"MY PEOPLE WERE SLAUGHTER RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES!!!' Caricon's vines grew taller and taller, growing more and more thorns, each one becoming larger, until eventually the larger ones started to drip acid. "YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PAIN I FELT AS THEY PARADED ME AROUND IN A CAGE AND MURDERED EVERYONE I HAD EVER MEET, ONE BY ONE, UNTIL EVERYBODY I LOVED WAS DEAD!!! YOU THINK THAT I CANCELLED THE WEDDING JUST OUT OF GRIEF!?!?!?!? I CANCELLED IT BECAUSE IF I MARRIED YOU THEY WOULD KILL YOU TOO!!!!"

Maleficent looks furious. "You have no trust in me, to think I would be so easily slaughtered. Now I'm glad we never married. It wouldn't have worked. Because a relationship can't work without trust!" She snapped before melting into the the green flames behind her, leaving scorch marks, furious.

Creeping towards Marcus's castle red eyed, growling, and feral. Cu was in one of his berserker episodes when he absent mindedly craves battle and blood. He already had his Gae Bolg in his hand when he approached the front gates. When he was directly in front he brought the gates crashing down with one swift thrust from his spear. He hopped over the wreckage and into the front courtyard. The few guards came at him and he merely knocked them unconscious without paying much attention to them, no point in killing the unworthy.

Cu crept towards the castle door, with a mighty magic breath obliterated them walking inside the castle.

Marcus' red eyes blazed with anger when he heard the thundering crash of his doors falling off their hinges he walked toward the main entrance a few moments passing before he stood at the top of the stairs looked down on the intruder. "That is not the way to enter any palace let alone mine, speak your purpose if you remember it berserker." His left hand rested lazily on the pommel of his sword his wolf companion stepping up beside him and promptly laying down his gaze upon the intruder as well.

Galahad and Valus had just finished getting cleaned up and were walking side by side talking about the quest until they heard the loud crashing, they looked at each other simultaneously before hurrying on to the main entry hall where they found Sir Marcus already confronting the intruder in a rather relaxed manner Galahad only had to look at the man to see why, he was berserk and the best way to handle a berserker was to be calm and fully assess the situation. Galahad put a hand on Valus' shoulder, "Sir Marcus can handle this, let's get everyone to the dining hall it's dinner time." As he spoke Valus nodded and the calling bell rang the two nodded respectfully to Marcus before turning around and going further into the palace.

@alex the fox everyone's meeting at the dining hall, make your way there.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kill........" was all Cu replied. He spun his spear at hypersonic speeds producing shockwaves that caused cracks to open up in the entire room. He then placed one foot forward which made the ground close to breaking from the sheer force behind it. Then he dashed causing the group to upheave behind him. Halfway up the stairs he used Sub Space Travel to teleport behind Marcus but his spear didn't go for Marcus no but skewer his hound. His spear raced at hypersonic speeds to pierce the wolf right through it's heart from it's back.

Zoo's ears perked up as the bell rang. She stood up and stretched out her Lioness form, muscles rippling. She ran forward and jumped off the cliff, shifting into a hawk and flew to the dining hall.

When she arrived she perched herself on the back of a seat and waited for the rest to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back