• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern wave after wave

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
x

▶..............................................................................wave after wave .
x

x

Welcome to Eastcliff, California!

Founded in 1790, Eastcliff had always been known as a slice of paradise. Living in the shadow of Los Angeles, it was never considered extravagant by any means, but its rolling hills of sand and pristine waters painted the town with a sense of beauty no one could possibly deny. It received the reputation of being nothing more than just a quick vacation spot. Summer homes line the shores, the aroma of bonfires and barbecue linger in the air. But, come August, folks would pack up their wetsuits and fishing poles then head back to their particularly mundane lives. This small town felt like an escape.

Through the ages, Eastcliff had grown into something so much more than just one of California’s favorite vacation spot. Beach fanatics, surfers, fishermen, and people of all sorts began to settle into this town and made it feel more than a getaway – it’s home. The population began to rise and summer homes stayed full all year round as families grew. A beautiful community formed and created a friendly and carefree ambiance to all those who stepped foot past the city limits. Neighbors feel like family, strangers feel like friends. Eastcliff has a small town charm mixed with excitement in the air of a big city. Somehow, it has become the perfect combination of what it was and what it was always meant to be.

Residents often describe their time here like an endless summer. Even during the harsh winters, there’s something undeniably captivating about the way the sun sets on the bay and paints the sky shades of oranges and pinks. It’s captivating. It’s easy to get lost in the relaxing mentality the town has to offer. Adults are reminded of what it’s like to be young again – having community backyard barbecues, spending nights with their toes in the sand and a cold one in their hand. Eastcliff attracts tourists, vacationers, but most people who are in search for an escape. The community welcomes all with open arms, eager to overlook past mistakes and extra baggage some might carry. This is the place for a fresh start.

If you’re looking for hope, looking for a getaway, looking for yourself… then look no further.

Hello lovelies,welcome to my rp wave after wave which is a detailed rp about teens and their lives at eastcliff,california. As always there will be drama, romance, adventure and anything else you can think of. If there are any ideas that you would like to use in this rp you are welcomed to let me know. My expectations from this roleplay is for everyone who participates to have fun and make friends. This roleplay will have realistic images and have about 12 slots one which will be filled by me, there are no reservations or first come first serves. Please keep all drama away from the ooc, if there is any conflict please take it to pm and if it is too serious please let me know and I will help as much as I can. Everyone will get a week to work on their sheets and I highly recommend using bbcode. I don't have a co-gm yet but if you feel like you are up to the job let me know. Have fun and I hope to participate with whoever joins this rp.

Some of my babies and my wifey
spectro spectro
tsuneni tsuneni
slim slim
deer deer (wifey)
Unrlstic Unrlstic
boyguro boyguro

......​
ll

coded by: _nechesyn
x

Last edited: