• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Watership Down RP

Obnoxious

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for members to possibly join me in a watership down roleplay! This will be based off of the netflix series, but almost any knowledge of Watership down will suffice! I am hoping to use OCs for this, but people are more than welcome to play characters from the show as long as they don't entirely dwell on what happened in the story, and establish a warren among members. We'll need an equal amount of bucks as there are does, which might prove to be an issue, but with that being said anyone who may be interested please let me know!
1545965775685.png1545965801474.png

Last edited:
Hey there! I watched the series today and I’m so hyped and would love to join! I can also play more than one character, OC’s and canon, even a seagull. xD

Wonderful! Three so far in total! I would also be happy to play multiple but let’s see if I can rope in some more! ;p

I am interested! I've read the books (though remember nothing) and watched pretty much every TV version there is (though I haven't finished the Netflix series yet). That's half my childhood right there. I'd like to play Bigwig if that's alright.

I can also roleplay as an OC, but I'd like to play Campion. ;3

Yay! So, you’re with Fiver.bright.eyes Fiver.bright.eyes ? Because they made another thread, and I’m confused if that’s the same Watership Down RP or not. xD
Could someone please answer to that question, I'm getting really confused.

This is a different thread that is not mine. I made another one to check the fan interest and I was going to make my own rp but this one will do.

I’m interested although I’ve only seen the old animated TV series

Alrighty guys, here is the thread! If you guys want an OOC or other threads on top of that just let me know! What is required for the character info is provided in the character creation, and feel free to hop in once it is created. While I work I'll also be checking applications to make sure they fit the overall setting.
Watership Down!

ugh, sorry brand new here. I just joined because i saw this post lol... (help me) I wanna RP watership down so bad, I have read the book and seen the old movie, the new reboot and the cartoon series. I have been RPing on ChickenSmoothie for years, not sure how different this cite will be to it. thanks guys

I'm new here too and... Yeah, I joined just because I want to RP Watership Down too. I've loved the movie for years and enjoyed the miniseries, and while I haven't read the book (yet) I'm going to be getting it soon.

I don't mind playing some canon characters, but I do better with my OC's since I'm already in their heads.

Hey guys! Glad to see that you're interested! If you click the link for the thread, you can be re-directed to where we will be roleplaying, and above it you'll see a mini-link titled "characters". That is where characters will be made! I'll link them here for anyone who is confused.
Main RP: Watership Down!
Character Creation: Fandom - Watership Down character creation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back