Waterdeep: Dragon Heist OOC

I don't have any fire damage or anything like that except for the things in the pack, and I think pulling them out takes another action. I figured that aggravating whatever fire already there would be faster.

There's no need to take great care of your action points. I won't bug you for it. You can reach for something in your pack or pocket and throw it or use it if it doesn't take too long to use, in the same turn. Otherwise doing a simple thing would take multiple replies and in turn a few days and there's no need for that.

Cartoonicat Cartoonicat Assembling the Molotov in one turn is fine, for example, because you are taking out the items and using them. But you won't get to throw it until your next turn, allowing Lucidian to cast his illusion first.

There's no need to take great care of your action points. I won't bug you for it. You can reach for something in your pack or pocket and throw it or use it if it doesn't take too long to use, in the same turn. Otherwise doing a simple thing would take multiple replies and in turn a few days and there's no need for that.

Cartoonicat Cartoonicat Assembling the Molotov in one turn is fine, for example, because you are taking out the items and using them. But you won't get to throw it until your next turn, allowing Lucidian to cast his illusion first.

Gotcha! I edited the last bit out of Boo's post, so now it's just her assembling the Molotov. :closed eyes open smile:

Thanks! I'll move things along today.
Ah, sounds good- didn't get the chance to push a post out today, but please feel free to post if you want to keep things moving. Alma would just be staying back, either trying to add some fuel for the fire or cast an illusion to go along with Lucidian's.

Ah, sounds good- didn't get the chance to push a post out today, but please feel free to post if you want to keep things moving. Alma would just be staying back, either trying to add some fuel for the fire or cast an illusion to go along with Lucidian's.
I still didn't get to moving the plot, so you have time to post if you'd like to.

I replied now. Even if Lucidian and Boo are in the centre of attention at the moment, everyone can take their turn, but I'll move the plot when Felix Felix and Cartoonicat Cartoonicat reply.

Last edited:
ArcticFox ArcticFox Posting now! Since it's an improvised weapon, I'm going to do a flat attack roll with no modifier since I'm not super sure how thrown improvised weapons work.

Edit: CRAP lol she rolled so bad!

ArcticFox ArcticFox clarinetti clarinetti For Boo's post, is she rolling with advantage because Alma is helping her? The post is ready but I'm not sure if I should end it with her throwing the new bomb or waiting for Alma to cast an enchantment.

Last edited:
ArcticFox ArcticFox For Boo's post, is she rolling with advantage because Alma is helping her? The post is ready but I'm not sure if I should end it with her throwing the new bomb or waiting for Alma to cast an enchantment.

I think clarinetti clarinetti wanted to cast a spell? You can write out another post if you want, or roll for spellcasting in your current post.

findinmyself findinmyself do you want Dess to contribute as well, or to wait until the troll fight is over?

I mean, it's gonna be over even if Boo and Alma miss because Milon managed to hit, so I can jump it forward if you are all fine with it.

I think clarinetti clarinetti wanted to cast a spell? You can write out another post if you want, or roll for spellcasting in your current post.

findinmyself findinmyself do you want Dess to contribute as well, or to wait until the troll fight is over?

I mean, it's gonna be over even if Boo and Alma miss because Milon managed to hit, so I can jump it forward if you are all fine with it.
I'll go ahead and post, then. Will edit in Boo throwing the bottle if Alma ends up doing the enchantment during the previous post. :D

Ah, I just was leaving it open that Alma could cast Bless on Boo next turn (As it gives an extra 1d4 on attack rolls) if she wanted, just so they didn't miss again and burn the place down 😅 . Or if Boo wanted she could just throw it now and get it done- sorry for not making that very clear Cartoonicat Cartoonicat

ArcticFox ArcticFox I didn't think she'd be allowed to cast this turn though, since the action was spent making the Molotov? If that's not the case though I can add in a spell casting role

Ah, I just was leaving it open that Alma could cast Bless on Boo next turn (As it gives an extra 1d4 on attack rolls) if she wanted, just so they didn't miss again and burn the place down 😅 . Or if Boo wanted she could just throw it now and get it done- sorry for not making that very clear Cartoonicat Cartoonicat

ArcticFox ArcticFox I didn't think she'd be allowed to cast this turn though, since the action was spent making the Molotov? If that's not the case though I can add in a spell casting role

Ah, you are right! Yes, it would be too much to cast this turn. Milon is gonna set the troll on fire before you get to enchant and throw it unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back