• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Water is Actually Thicker ~ OOC / Character Sheets

elskagalla

Rules, Guidelines, and all That Other Jazz (:

Hello all, thank you for expressing an interest in my roleplay. I’ve wanted to do a casual, character-centric plot like this for a while, so I’m excited! I used to roleplay a lot on Tumblr in the past and I liked how they operated. I wasn’t a huge fan of Tumblr as a platform for roleplay, though, so I’ve taken their methods and modified some things for organization.
  • This roleplay will take place on Twitter instead. Each of us will create an account for our characters and make the account private, so that the only people seeing the accounts are each other. Obviously, we don’t want to accidentally catfish someone. :-P
  • I like Twitter because it’s easy to see which character a reply is coming from. You won’t forget names or which face claim belongs to a character because it’s all in one convenient spot. You also have more privacy, which creates more drama, and I’ll explain that below.
  • There will be a group direct message with everyone in it where the literate, written out roleplay will take place. That group is for when all the characters are supposed to be in one spot. For example, if everyone is in the car together, the roleplay takes place in the group direct message. If CharacterA and CharacterB decide to go for a walk alone, CharacterA and CharacterB will create their own separate chat for the two of them to roleplay that scene. This is where the privacy and drama comes into play. Let’s say CharacterA tells CharacterB that they have a crush on CharacterC while they’re on their walk in the private group. CharacterC isn’t in this group, so they wouldn’t know. When everyone isn’t fully aware of all the subplots, it makes the roleplay flow a little more naturally, in my opinion. It keeps everyone on their toes!
  • The Twitter timeline will act as a place to share smaller info with everyone. Maybe your character got a new tattoo, post a picture in the timeline. Maybe you won’t be online for a week, inform us in the timeline. Etc, etc, etc.
  • I’m going to leave this thread up on RPNation so that we can post our character sheets here. Once everyone makes a character sheet, I’ll put the information into a google doc and share the link with everyone so that we can refer to the sheets whenever needed.
Also, I don’t believe I stated this in my interest check, but this roleplay takes place in the fictional town of “Willowbrooke”.

With all of that out of the way, I hope everyone is still interested. If not, I’d totally understand, I know this may be a different format than usual, but I thought it sounded fun, and I’m hoping you guys do too. (: if you’re still interested, please post a character sheet below, once I like your post, make your character an account. Here is my character’s account, if you need a reference: Justin Litvinenko (@yashalitvinenko) | Twitter

Character Sheet

Name:
(Face claim, no need to post a picture, as our accounts will have profile pictures)
Sexuality:
Height:

History

Role in group:
When they met everyone (freshman year for the Glue, Oddball, Unknown, and Social Butterfly):
How they know everyone:
Personality:
Short bio:
Issues faced:

~

Justin “Yasha” Litvinenko
(Andy Biersack)

Nineteen-years-old
Cis-male
Homosexual
6’4

Role in group: The Newbie

When they met everyone: one month ago

How they know everyone: Justin was welcomed into the friend circle by the Social Butterfly

Personality: Justin’s shyness causes him to struggle with making friends so for most of his life, he just kept to himself. Once he opens up, he still is on the reserved side. He’s stoic and a better listener than he is a talker. Justin is cares a lot for the people in his life and his protective nature gets him into trouble at times. He’d fight anyone who gives his loved ones a problem.

Short bio: Justin was born in Kiev, Ukraine and spent eighteen years of his life there. He was raised primarily by his older brother after their parents divorced. His mother was too distraught by the split to focus on her kids and his father disappeared after a few months to travel the world with his new girlfriend. After finishing school and saving up all his money, Justin decided it was time for a clean slate. He was ready to leave his old life behind and start new somewhere else. Fate took him to Willowbrooke, and he’s resided there for a year now. He has had many failed friendships during that time, but this new friend group seems promising for him.

Issues faced: Shyness, social anxiety, and fitting in.

Last edited:
Name: Emily Sanders
Hannah Murray
Sexuality: bisexual
Height: 5'6"

History

Role in group: The Oddball
When they met everyone: Senior year
How they know everyone: Had a class together with the peacemaker and did a group assignment with them, they introduced them.
Personality: Emily is introverted and quiet. She prefers sitting at home and gaming all night that going out to parties. She apologizes to much and has a lot of trouble standing up for herself. She is very insecure and can't seem to get over that. She is thankful for any frind she has and always seems to put their needs ahead of her own.
Short bio: Emily was born in england but moved to america when she was a toddler. Her father split when she was little so her mother went to live with her parents because she couldn't finacially support her daughter. Growing up she has always felt the loss of her father who never even once came to introduce himself to her. Her mother is always stressed and works two jobs in order to feed her and help pay the bills and so she didn't feel like she could go to her for emotional support. Emily always felt like a burden to her mother, despite how her grandparents tell her that her mum loves her and she isn't a problem.

Emily got into video games in her pre teen years when her mother bought her a computer for her birthday. The games helped her travle to another world and escape her problems. She could be a fearsome warrior on the battle field and feel strong and confident. All her friends were online friends as in middle school she was bullied by her classmates. When she entered senior year, she managed to find herself a real group of friends she could love and get to know. Although they try to help her they cannot seem to take away the pain completely and she feels bad sometimes because they really are doing their best.
Issues faced: Depression, social anxiety, no father, mean mother

Emily Sanders (@EmiSands) | Twitter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back