• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wars of space

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Humans have entered the final frontier, Space!!! As they explore they discover that they are not alone in the universe, in fact there are vast numbers of different species throughout existance.

Humanity's history repeats itself, greed and power pull humanity into a fight for planets. Allies and enemies quickly gather as the once laughed at humanity becomes a burning star singeing all in its path.

Soliders gather for battle, tyrants rise, and general chaos rules.

@Ami the breadling

Blake sat, in one of the seats of the transport. A knife twirled in his hand as he looked out over his small team. He sighed, he had never worked with any of them before. They looked like the kind of people that liked to do their own thing, and one a mission like this... They had better be good, or else they might as well all jump out before they reached their target.

Blake stood, sheathing his knife. "Alright!" He said, drawing their attention. "We are heading to the planet Ardwin, our mission is to capture their leader, King Zarok." He had gone over the details of the mission before, but he didn't want anyone getting side-tracked by adreniline. "We are getting dropped in the capitol, where Zarok is currently staying. We go in quick and hard, don't leave them any room to react. Watch each others backs out there, and you'll be back on transport in no time." He raised his fist, a common sign for good luck amoung soliders.

Rentaro was standing a bit off the others. "I suppose i must make do with this tawdry setting. This stage is beneath my talent, but i shall elevate it. The stage is set. My audience awaits. Our performance begins...", he said to himself. His armor was worn by him the whole time. He seemed to never take it off.

The "artist" did not seem to listen or even notice Blake speaking. Or if he noticed, he did not seem to care. Yet, Rentaro was known amongst the rows of the federation. He was their most effective terrorist.

"Drop in 5 minutes!" The pilots voice cracked over the intercom. The transport shook as they entered the atmosphere. It rocked as anti-aircraft canons attempted to knock it out of the sky.

"Get ready to jump!" Blake yelled as the back doors opened. He quicky ran over to the doors standing at the side of the entrance. A green light went off, and a loud buzzer filled the air. "Go!" Blake said before jumping from the aircraft.

The ground rushed up to meet them. Blake quickly activated his anti-grav boots, using the to slow his disent enough that he wouldn't break something. He hit the ground hard, rolling. He raised his weapon, quickly firing at the lone sentry nearby.

Rentaro jumped out, but instead of using gravity boots or a tumble, he made a superhero-landing, shattering the earth around the place where he hit the ground. He took his time and relaxedly got up, to start running incredibly fast towards the century. He deflected the shots with his blade, sending them to nowhere.

Blake watched as he killed the sentry. He was impressed, he had heard of those that wore suits like the artist, but he had never seen one in action. The men gathered in the, and Blake turned towards them. "Keep radio contact to a minimum." He warned them. "Beta team, scout ahead and keep us inform. Omega team, and alpha team on me were going to the main building." He gave out orders quickly. They broke apart, teams moving as directed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back