• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WarriorCats~ Forest Territory (Reboot)

chewy91

Everyone and Everything is John. But John is Jeff.
Warriors cats book series based on four main clans. Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan, each clan have their differences so you must chose wisely. All the clans though have their differences are lived among the warrior code, which leads them all through chaos. There are other cats that aren't in clans, kittypets and Rogues/Loners.

Map~
upload_2016-3-26_17-30-22-png.254893

Thunderclan~In peace, respectful of other Clans. In battle, fierce, courageous, and loyal. ThunderClan cats speak out for what is right and are not afraid to challenge the warrior code.

Prey~Mice, voles, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, and birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, and thrushes.

Riverclan~Contented, sleek, well fed. Long fur and glossy coats. They love beautiful things and often collect rocks, shells, and feathers for their dens. They do not fear water.

Prey~Mainly fish but also water voles, shrews, and mice.

Windclan~Fiercely loyal, tough, fast-running, and easily offended cats. They are nervous and quick to flee, due to the lack of cover on the open moor.

Prey~Mainly rabbits

Shadowclan~Battle-hungry, aggressive, ambitious, and greedy for territory. It is said that the cold wind that blows across the ShadowClan territory chills their hearts and makes them suspicious and untrusting.

Prey~Frogs, lizards, and snakes that live in ShadowClan’s boggy, peaty territory. A secret food source is the Twoleg garbage dump on the far boundary, although they have to be careful not to eat infected rats or crow-food.

Warrior Code~

-Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

-Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

-Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

-Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

-A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

-Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their

warrior name.

-A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

-The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

-After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen

before moonhigh.

-A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

-Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

-No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

- The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

-An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Herbs~

Alder Bark: Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.

Blackberry Leaves: This herb is good for bee stings.

Borage Leaves: This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing queens bring up their milk supply.

Burdock Root:This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially good for rat bites.

Catmint (also called catnip): This herb is good for treating white cough and green cough.

Celandine: This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to treat injuries of the eyes.

Chamomile: This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.

Chervile: This herb is used to treat bellyache.

Chervile Root: This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.

Chickweed: This herb can be used as another treatment for green cough.

Coltsfoot: This herb can be used as another treatment for white cough. It can also be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.

Comfrey: This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path for mending.

Daisy Leaves: This herb is used to soothe aching joints.

Dandelion Leaves: This is another herb used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.

Dock Leaves: This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also good for soothing sore paw pads.

Elder Leaves: This herb can be used to help treat sprains.

Feaverfew: This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.

Goldenrod: This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiffness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.

Goosegrass: This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound.

Horsetail This herb is used to treat infected wounds.

Juniper Berries: This is another herb used to treat bellyache. It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.

Lavender: This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers. It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.

Mallow: This herb is used to fight infection. It can also be used to treat bee or wasp stings.

Marigold: This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can also heal sores.

Nettle Leaves: This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.

Nettle Seeds: This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.

Oak Leaves: This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infection.

Parsley: This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen. (After kits feed, a queen's milk still flows, and this herb is used to dry it up so it can be saved for later.)

Poppy Seeds: This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat sleep. Giving a cat more than two seeds may negatively affect their health, so be careful.

Ragwort Leaves: This is another herb used to treat aching joints.

Raspberry Leaves: This herb is used to ease pain during a queen's kitting.

Snake Root: This herb is used to counter the effects of poison.

Tansy: This herb is used to treat coughs. It can also be used to heal wounds.

Thyme: Yet another herb used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous breakdown or severe shock.

Tormentil: This herb is good for treating wounds and countering the effects of weak poisons.

Traveling Herbs: These herbs are eaten by cats before making long journeys. They keep away the pangs of hunger and give a cat strength.

Watermint: This is another herb used to treat bellyache.

Yarrow: This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action expels poisons from the body.

Non-Herbal Medicine:

Cobwebs: Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.

Honey: Honey is used to treat sore throats.

Mouse Bile: Mouse bile is used to make ticks release their grip on a cat.

Wild Garlic: Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection out of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Other Non-Herbal Treatments:

1. Gently nipping a cat's spine or poking it hard with a claw tests to see if the backbone is broken. If the subject does not feel the nip or poke, then the spine is broken. Many times a medicine cat will have to poke/nip the subject multiple times in different places to find the break.

2. Licking a cat's fur can help clean wounds, comfort/calm down a shocked or grieving cat, and warm a cat who has become very cold. (Lick the cat's fur the wrong way to do this. The last method is most often used on kits.)

3. Soaking moss in water and holding the dripping moss before a sick, injured or weak cat makes it easier for them to drink. Soaked moss can also be used to cool feverish cats.

4. Rosemary or mint can be used to lighten the death-scent of a dead cat before burial.

5. Using nectar, honey or mouse blood can make herbs sweeter and more appealing to cats--therefore making it easier to take the medicine.

6. Holding a swelling wound in cold water takes down swelling. Cats can also soothe scraped pads by soaking them in water.

7. A cat with weak or hurting muscles/bone can take part in water therapy. Have them wade in water that is not too deep or shallow, and eventually they'll get stronger.

8. Having a sick cat wail or yowl keeps their lungs and chest clear of mucus.

Taking Care of Your Herbs:

Here is how a medicine cat should keep their herbs fresh and useable.

--If any herbs are wet, leave them out in the sun until they dry.

--Gather fresh herbs when your stock gets low.

--Leave enough of the herb on the plant you use for gathering it so it can reproduce

--Check your store often and throw out old herbs or herbs that have lost their healing qualities.

Other Herbs To Keep in the Medicine Den:

Note: ONLY use these herbs for self-defense against a cat who is a danger to all the Clans, or if a cat from your own Clan asks for a quick, painless path to StarClan while on his or her deathbed.

Holly Berries: A poisonous berry. Cats die almost instantly if they are consumed. If consumption if not intentional, use yarrow to get the berries out of the cat's stomach.

Deathberries (Yew berries): A poisonous berry. Cats die almost instantly if they are consumed. If consumption is not intentional, use yarrow to get the berries out of the cat's stomach.

The forest was shady and quiet when Maplenose broke through the brambles guarding the Shadowclan's camp entrance. She blinked against the soft rain the fell down against her pelt. Looking up at the sky she exhaled quietly around the prey around her jaws. She had caught two frogs and a squirrel that had managed to find along the borders. Jaws strain around the prey that had caught.

Weaving her way through the few remaining cats the were still awake at this time. It was almost moonhigh the moon hanging in the middle of the dull sky. Strides over to the fresh-kill pile, placing the prey down onto the pile which was surrounded by some stones and leaves. Sitting down in front of the pile, rubbing eyes with paws but shaking fur out. Forcing self to show no signs of weakness. Buries nose into the pile of fresh-kill picking up a frog that was placed there a while ago. The frog was miserable looking, it was very cold and anyone could tell that it was there for quite a while. Blinks standing up and taking the little frog that was just a little bigger then my muzzle, to a small spot under a over hanging branch. Laying down in the damp, cold spot, I lower my head and start to chew at the cold, dry surface of the frog's belly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dappledstrike was resting below the tree the she-cat had leaped into. He mumbled softly, eyes opening slowly. "Ghhmm" he grumbled, stretching out his paws. His yellow gaze shifted upward, looking at the she-cat from below. "Ah, Greetings Maplenose!" He said with a small purr. Dapplestrike was by far one of the more gentle cats in the clan. The tom sat up, curling his tail around his paws. He barely knew Maplenose, but he had seen her around the clan plenty of times. The moon was full that night. He looked up at the shining orb. "Hmm..I suppose this is the kit's sixth moon.. eh?" He mused. "The current litter in the nursery were born when the moon was at it's fullest." He stated. Dappledstrike's tail swished softly. He was silent for a moment.

~~~~~

The dark pelted tom organized the herbs while he hummed softly. Coalfeather huffed when he heard one of the kits squeal from outside his den, therefore ruining his tune. The large tom gently nudged the poppy seeds into a neat pile. "Damn..I'm already out of Thyme?" He grumbled. Exiting the den, Coalfeather sighed. It was far too late to go out. The medicine cat sat down in the entrance to the den. He watched the rebelious kits refuse to go into the nursery to sleep. "Hmph..Little brats.."

Maplenose's ear twitched faintly when heard the words of the cat below her. Glancing down to see Dapplestrike, her tail twitched a bit when sees the Tom. Her attention going back to the frog she had picked up, and taking a few more bites before the prey was just a pile of small scraps and bones. Shaking out her pelt, and turning to the side of the branch before leaping down. Landing softly on the ground about a rabbit length away from Dapplestrike. "The apprentices will just be a distraction from hunting and patrolling. Apprentices are always going out and getting themselves into trouble I might add. So I wouldn't get to excited over them," she mumbles. Before padding away with a flick of a tail and slipping away into the Warriors den for some rest that had missed while hunting.

@BeetleShinobi

The mound of white and black fur groaned and sat up. Stripepelt stretched his jaws open wide in a yawn and blinked as Maplenose walked into the warriors den, he looked up at her and yawned again. "...Well geez, how long have I been asleep?" He meowed, standing up and arching his back. His paws kneaded the nest that he was sleeping in. Just in time, he looked up and came nose-to-nose with Maplenose. "...Oh. Hello, Maplenose." He meowed tiredly.

Accompanied by the sounds of insistent meowing, the Windclan deputy Tangleheart ducked out of the nursery, calling, "Okay, okay! I'm going! I'M GOING! Dear sweet Starclan, Flowerfire!" She yowled, then shook her head and touched a paw to her ear, moaning in complaint before looking up at Coalfeather, and her fur fluffed a little in embarrassment. "Er... Sorry to bother you, Coalfeather." She meowed, walking over to the black tom, forcing her fur back down, "I fell into an old badger burrow during last night's patrol and I woke up this morning with a headache. Flowerfire is convinced it's something bad, but I think it's fine... I don't know." The she-cat shrugged her shoulders.

@BeetleShinobi @chewy91

Dappledstrike yawned once more. "Well, without apprentices who will become warriors?" He said. The Tom sighed, letting her go. "Hmm.." He said, looking towards the moon. He would stay out under the tree a bit longer. Dappledstrike preferred to sleep outside, to guard the camp. If anything went wrong, he would be the first to know of it.

~~~~~

Coalfeather nodded. "Well, I suppose you could have hit it off something eh?" He said. The Tom stood, turning. "One moment, I'll get something to help with the pain and allow you to rest." He grunted. Coalfeather reappeared with a poppy seed, he nudged it towards her. "Eat this, it may not taste the best.. But it will do the job." He stated. "Do you have any bumps on your head?" He questioned.

@explosiveKitten

"Well, I don't know. I can't look at my own head." She meowed back, her green eyes narrowing as she replied with the sarcastic remark. Sure enough, there is a small swollen lump on the back of her head, but she doesn't know that. Soon after her reply, she realized it was a bit rude and sighed, then meowed apologetically, "I'm sorry, Coalfeather, you don't deserve my sarcasm. I'm... working on the sarcastic comments." She looked down at the poppy seeds and sniffed them, "Won't these make me sleepy?"

@BeetleShinobi

The Tom only rolled his eyes at the remark. His gaze flicked to the poppy seeds. "Yes, but noting that it is nearly moonhigh anyway, shouldn't you be getting to bed?" He asked. "I'm not your mother, and you are no kit, but I will say if your head hurts then you should rest." He said. "Poppy seeds also dull pain, I suppose if you took only one it wouldn't make you too tired." Coalfeather said, his tail swishing softly behind him.

@explosiveKitten

Maplenose glanced down to Stripepelt, tilting her head away a bit so their noses wouldn't bump. Shaking her pelt out slight she glanced back the tom, "You haven't slept that long, I'm just heading in for my rest now," she mutters. Lowering head a little bit to rub paw against eye before lifting head back up. Tail flicking before making her way to her own nest near the back. Yawning quietly and collapsing into her nest. Giving shoulder a small lick before curling up into her bedding.

@explosiveKitten

"Oh... Well, I suppose that is true." Tangleheart said, looking down at the poppy seeds before lapping up a couple. "I guess I'm just used to going out on late night patrols, but the other warriors have been doing that for me. I suppose I shouldn't complain about the others being eager to help." She sighed, her ears falling back on her head for a short moment as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws, "But I will admit I do rather hate being left idle and doing nothing."

Stripepelt blinked and stood up tall, shaking the bedding from his fur, "Well, you do that. Meanwhile, I think I'll go for a little late night hunt." He stretched his legs again before making his way out of the warrior den, "Fresh Kill pile can never be too full."

@chewy91 @BeetleShinobi

Gingerspots was alone in the clearing of ThunderClan camp, basking in the sun. She flicked her tail slightly as she lay there peacefully.

Coalfeather was silent for a moment. "I know what it feels like to be idle... I wasn't always a medicine cat you know.. I was once a warrior." He said. "I do miss the action, and I feel as though I'd be better off a warrior..." Coalfeather sighed. "But I must stay as a medicine cat, for the good of the clan..Without a medicine cat, well the clan would fall quickly." He looked away slightly. Coalfeather grunted. "I do wonder when I will get an apprentice.. Since I've been medicine cat, I haven't had one." The Tom stated. He chuckled. "Hopefully I'll get one that isn't loud." He said.

@explosiveKitten

Maplenose growled low all the cats in the warriors den have begun to stir and were now getting up and climbing from their nest. Making as much noise as the possibly could, glancing up at the few remaining cats who sat in their nests and chatted quietly before they had to attend to their duties. Standing up from my nest I glance around before growling again and padding out of the den. Shaking her fur out and climbing over to the camp entrance she pads out of the clearing and into the forest to patrol the boarders.

chewy91 said:
The forest was shady and quiet when Maplenose broke through the brambles guarding the Shadowclan's camp entrance. She blinked against the soft rain the fell down against her pelt. Looking up at the sky she exhaled quietly around the prey around her jaws. She had caught two frogs and a squirrel that had managed to find along the borders. Jaws strain around the prey that had caught.
Weaving her way through the few remaining cats the were still awake at this time. It was almost moonhigh the moon hanging in the middle of the dull sky. Strides over to the fresh-kill pile, placing the prey down onto the pile which was surrounded by some stones and leaves. Sitting down in front of the pile, rubbing eyes with paws but shaking fur out. Forcing self to show no signs of weakness. Buries nose into the pile of fresh-kill picking up a frog that was placed there a while ago. The frog was miserable looking, it was very cold and anyone could tell that it was there for quite a while. Blinks standing up and taking the little frog that was just a little bigger then my muzzle, to a small spot under a over hanging branch. Laying down in the damp, cold spot, I lower my head and start to chew at the cold, dry surface of the frog's belly.
(may I answer through PM? :) )

Gingerspots sat up on the floor, scanning the camp with her piercing eyes. Nobody else seemed to be awake. The large she-cat stood up and padded out of the camp, deciding to do some hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back