• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warrior Dragon Riders Interest Check

Hestialuna

Hi all!
I hope your having a good day :)
I just got back on here after months with a fresh new idea!

Basically:
there is a group of 50 or so warrior dragon riders, each with a strong bond with their dragons. They are rogues, and feel as if it is their job to protect their land.
"you've been in the forest for days, struggling to find some form of life. No food, no water. Suddenly, you here a movement, an arrow striking something. With your last bit of strength, you come across a magnificent tree, huge and mighty.Platforms run up and down the tree, and there seem to be people inside of it. At the top, there is a large fire pit, with people inside, cheering and talking. It is only a little ways away, across a rickety bridge like structure running over a lake. At the base of the tree, huge stables. You hear roars coming from within, and see a young woman mount a large beast, a dragon and fly away, above the tree-tops. Slowly going towards it, you get spotted by a warrior, clearly a leader. He speaks: "Welcome. I see you are weak, join us for a bit. We are few but strong, and we protect the land from the king and his iron fist. Perhaps you will stay with us." You look at him in wonder, and follow."

There is an evil king, and the warriors try to protect the citizens from him.
If 5 people are interested, I'll post character sheets!
This will be a semi-lit rp.

Tree:

d75d09e07b94e2bb582112a39d71058a.jpg

Attachments

• fea2327d1b489796cb6850d613ec64e1.jpg
    fea2327d1b489796cb6850d613ec64e1.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back