• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats, ThunderClan (OPEN!)

Should I wait to make family connections and the like until more apps come out? Or should all family and others be npc's?

TheGossipLink said:
Name: Foxfur

Appearance:

Any special scars or markings: Three long scars down his right side, near the rib cage caused by a badger when he was almost an apprentice.

Personality: Foxfur is a reserved cat. He doesn't hesitate to speak if needed, but if he doesn't have to, he won't. He is very loyal to his clan, but has a soft spot for RiverClan. Foxfur's ferocity in combat is rather intimidating, despite his smaller size, and naturally quite and reserved nature.

Family: (I'm leaving this blank till we get things sorted out.)

Mate: (Currently, none.)

Other:

Other: When Foxfur was nearly six moons old during one early New-Leaf, the mass of snow was melting fast. The river swelled so much that even RiverClan couldn't cross it. Foxkit was out of the camp alone during this time, despite being told not to be. After managing to get to the river border, a badger came after him. It scratched his right side, throwing him into the river. At some point, a brave RiverClan she-cat saved him. After being tended to, and healed, Foxkit miraculously survived.

With the river overflowing, there was no way to get him home to ThunderClan. So despite many cats disagreeing, they kept sheltering him. Since he was practically old enough to be an apprentice, RiverClan began having him help them around. Repairing, hunting, even training him a bit in the smaller river beds, Foxkit was looked after for almost a moon and a half. When the river was finally able to be crossed safely, Foxkit was reluctantly returned to his rightful clan.

Though it was shaky at first, ThunderClan took him in again. Since then, Foxkit became Foxpaw, then finally Foxfur. The clan after a while treated him no different then themselves, but Foxfur never forgot the clan that sheltered him. Living in RiverClan gave Foxfur some swimming training that almost every other clan cat lacks, but he still isn't great at it. To this day, Foxfur views RiverClan with much respect...almost like family. Needless to say, this has led to his loyalties being questioned more then once. Many RiverClan cats view him similarly.

(I couldn't figure out how to add a picture into a spoiler...)

Dang it xD my apprentice in the works is so similar to this cat, in name-sake, appearance, and even a little bit of the attitude. Other than that fox paw is kind of a manipulative ass hole where as foxfur is just kinda reserved and fierce in combat. I'll be sure to re-work the appearance and name to avoid confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashu12 said:
Dang it xD my apprentice in the works is so similar to this cat, in name-sake, appearance, and even a little bit of the attitude. Other than fox paw is kind of a manipulative ass hole where as fox pelt is just kinda reserved and fierce in combat. I'll be sure to re-work the appearance and name to avoid confusion.
Ah, sorry about that! I hope I didn't cause to much difficulty!

TheGossipLink said:
Ah, sorry about that! I hope I didn't cause to much difficulty!
Nah its fine, I just find it sort of hilarious that we had the same sort of motif going on there. I really only need to change the name and appearance for things to go back to working properly.

Smashu12 said:
Nah its fine, I just find it sort of hilarious that we had the same sort of motif going on there. I really only need to change the name and appearance for things to go back to working properly.
Alright, well I'm glad I didn't cause to much issue!

Things are coming together! I still got one more warrior to create/post...I'll get on that.

Anyways, anyone interested in being mentor to Specklepaw? (PM me?)

Yes, we do need to assign mentors. And I need to post my last warrior. I'll get on that...

@explosiveKitten Of course! I was just leaving that up to the apprentices and warriors to request.

@TheGossipLink That's fine!

I finally filled in the personality of my two characters so if any apprentices want to request CinderStreak, go for it.

Well to be honest, I was about to suggest Tangleheart take Adderpaw. Because she's a harsher personality and his attitude as far as I know can tell is... a bit dangerous...

And Specklepaw is now mentored by Hawktalon! Other then getting my last character done, and posted, I think we are done?

As in, ready to start? Or am I incorrect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back