• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats || RP

Dapplepaw

wps691C.tmp_.png

Clan: MoonClan
Feeling: Attentive

Dapplepaw sat watching Wolfmask treat Rowanstar's injuries, waiting for a reply from one of the warriors whether or not their leader would overcome his wounds. Out of the corner of her eye, Dapplepaw suddenly spotted her mentor, who was now quickly sprinting over to where Rowanstar still lay listless in the clearing. Dapplepaw was surprised to see that her teacher was quite unsettled. In fact, she could never recall a time when he had seemed so worried. Ashclaw was a fierce warrior, and a strict teacher. He was never harsh, but he always had a set of principles that he expected Dapplepaw to abide by without question. Her mentor had seen many battles, and he was very knowledgeable. So Dapplepaw always followed his orders, not just because he was her mentor but also because she trusted his guidance. Ashclaw was not without his flaws, however. If anyone chose to see them as such. He was very dutiful, and always seemed to have the clan's best interests at heart. In fact, there were times when Dapplepaw had wondered if her mentor would do anything for MoonClan, even at the expense of others.

Ashclaw
b3820e509bce138610e047b9d89c183d.jpg

Clan: Moonclan
Feeling: On edge

"What happened here?!" Ashclaw demanded, as he padded toward where his leader lie limp on the ground, with members of the clan gathered around him. He had been on a patrol this morning, and he had gathered the scent of HollowClan cats near the border and decided to head back to camp. He had immediately noticed the thorn barrier, which had been thoroughly destroyed at the entrance to the camp. The scent of foxes was thick, and he could not fathom what had taken place before he had arrived. "Have I been away and allowed something horrible to befall our leader?" He wondered to himself, as his eyes trailed over Rowanstar's body. "Wolfmask." He spoke, his eyes focusing on the medicine cat. "What is Rowanstar's condition?" He asked, his voice firm but not rude. He needed to gather the warriors together and have a meeting with them, and most importantly he needed to speak to Rowanstar about the situation with HollowClan. But with him in this condition... As he waited for a reply from Wolfmask, his gaze shifted to Bramblefang and Tangleheart. "Come with me. With Rowanstar in this condition, a meeting is urgent. Bring your apprentices along with you." He told them, before he turned his head to look at his apprentice, Dapplepaw. "You need to come as well, Dapplepaw." He ordered. Dapplepaw stood to her paws, before quickly following behind Ashclaw.

Last edited:

laperm-bust.jpg

Oatpaw
Clan:
Hollowclan
Feeling: Guarded

Oatpaw's first thought at a medicine cat naming was for Birdstar to do it, but then again it was something very sacred and she may not have even known the words to the ceremony. Couldn't Seasplash visit Fernpaw? It seemed like something obvious but also too simple. Mouse-brain, they probably save those type of things for prophecies. Suddenly his mind flashed back to his dream, that strange dream... "Soon, the stars will all align, and seven will stand out. They will protect the clans, from the darkness that will strike. Prepare." So vivid, and from a voice he didn't recognize. He remembered how his heart sped when he imagined a bigger meaning for it but he didn't want to bring what could be a silly dream to the leaders attention. Maybe I can tell Fernpaw... She might understand? Oatpaw quickly dismissed the thought. He didn't want to be a laughing stock in the whole of Hollowclan.
He trotted forward and began helping dig out the burdock root. He was surprised at how gentle his paws were at digging. Even a mouse wouldn't be scared of me! He huffed in annoyance as specks of dirt flew up onto his curly beige pelt. "That'll be a pain to get out..." Oatpaw mumbled before glancing up at Fernpaw's comment. It brought a small smile to his maw, "Thanks."
After he had finished getting most of the burdock root out he turned his attention upwards to not only admire the cloudless sky but to see how much time they had left. "I'll help gather some more herbs another time, you should probably not keep Birdstar waiting." Oatpaw's voice was smooth and normal but in the depths of his silver hues any cat could tell he really did enjoy being around the healing plants.

Xylona Xylona

Fernpaw
fluffy-black-cats-with-green-eyes-wallpaper-4.jpg

Clan: Hollowclan
Feeling: Nervous

Fernpaw blinked dust out of her eyes, giving the root one last hard yank from the ground. It was a large piece that would last quite awhile. She looked over to Oatpaw, nodding her head in approval. It would have taken her moons to get out such a large piece by herself. The she-cat sat for a moment to clean her front paws. "The only bad part about collecting Burdock." She chuckled, looking up to the other apprentice. Her amused expression faded slowly as she stood up. "Well sure, it's only the truth." She replied to his thanks. She studied the tom for a second, tilting her head in confusion. Before she could utter her concern, he'd already voiced that it was time to go. Her yellow eyes trailed to the sky, and she had to agree. Afterall she still had to wrap the root for travelling. Carrying the large thing in her jaw the whole way sounded painful. "Yeah, okay. Let's go then." She said slowly, pawing at the root. Before she disabled her ability to speak by carrying the thing, she voiced her question. Birdstar had told her to ask about the dreams of others, in order to find the other five cats. But how would she be able to go about it without being obvious. 'So, have any nightmares lately?' didn't exactly seem like the best way to find out anything. Besides, Oatpaw did seem a little.. confused. "Have you been sleeping well? You seem tired." She asked finally, before picking up the root and starting back to camp.
Logo Logo

Stormstrike
310ffe2f75930c4c5959c1461a1c7e33.jpg

Feeling: Determined

Once she had reassured the elders, Stormstrike felt a little better. None of them had even known what was happening, since most of them were asleep. As she padded from the den, she surveyed the camp once more. Everyone seemed to be gathered in the clearing, so she quickly joined them. Ashclaw was apperantly organising a meeting. Well, that's what it looked like. She padded to the deputy, tapping his flank with her tail. "Specklepelt was killed. The elders are fine, and the kits are okay." She said quietly, not wanting to loudly announce the queen's death. As she looked at the deputy, she caught a flash of black and orange behind him. "Russetpaw!" She exclaimed, calling out to her apprentice to join them. "Are you alright? Were you injured?" She asked with concern, studying the apprentice.
CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @☁ Sky ☁

Ashclaw

Feeling: Tense

Ashclaw began making his way to the meeting place near the camp, when he spotted Stormstrike heading his way from the direction of the elder's den. He stopped for a moment, gazing at her inquisitively as he waited for her to speak. She flicked her tail at his flank, a gesture that indicated that she had news to share. Ashclaw nodded his head in understanding as she informed him that Specklepelt had been killed, although despite the somber news he was relieved that none of the kits or elders had been harmed. "Thank you, Stormstrike." He replied, before turning his head to look back at his apprentice. "We will have to give Specklepelt a proper burial. I will have to speak to my apprentice later, as well. I want to make sure she is holding up emotionally. At this time, we need all of our warriors to be in top shape. Especially our apprentices." He finished. "Now, we must hold an urgent meeting. Rendezvous with me at the clearing." He told her, as he continued to head in the direction of the meeting area. Eventually he arrived at the chosen gathering place, which marked the spot for all of the important meetings in the clan. Near camp was a relatively large clearing, with a boulder jutting out of the ground. Ashclaw took his position, leaping on top of the boulder before sitting upon his haunches. "Go take your place among the apprentices, Dapplepaw." He told his apprentice. Once he assumed that everyone had arrived and taken their assigned places, he began to speak. "Some of you may not be aware, but our prey supply in MoonClan has been increasingly scarce..." He began, his low voice traveling throughout the area as he made sure he had every cat's attention. "Recently, we have had repeated skirmishes with Hollowclan at our borders." He continued. "I do not wish for our clan to go to war with Hollowclan. Especially after today's incident, we cannot afford any more casualties..." He paused. "However, I believe a war with Hollowclan is upon us, like a silent predator stalking us in the night. I have witnessed Hollowclan cats stealing prey from MoonClan territory. While I am not aware of HollowClan's situation regarding prey supply, our clan is certainly not faring any better. With our prey dwindling, I am afraid we have had no other option but to begin expanding our borders..." He trailed off. "I am afraid HollowClan will see this as an immediate threat. We must all prepare for an assault. To make matters worse, we have only just suffered an attack within our camp. Unfortunately, with our leader gravely injured, we are weak." Ashclaw took a moment to gaze intensely at the cats gathered before him. His expression was intent, and very serious. "I propose that every warrior begin training their apprentices how to engage in combat. We must prepare our youngest warriors in the event that a fight does occur. If any of them are unprepared, it may cost them their lives should a battle erupt." He added. "If anyone feels the need to dispute me or has any opinion for another course of action, please speak up now." Ashclaw finished, awaiting anyone's reply.

Last edited:

laperm-bust.jpg

Oatpaw
Feeling: Guarded

The question had sort of caught him off guard. Can she read minds?! Of course the dream was bothering him but he still wasn't ready to trust Fernpaw. For all he knew it could mean he was something bad for Hollowclan and if he told Birdstar he'd be thrown out like a moon old sparrow. Oatpaw didn't know what gave his thoughts away so he tried his best to sound casual. "I must of had some thorns in my nest." He shrugged with a monotone voice, though his silver eyes betrayed everything. He was certainly hiding something. Luckily it seemed the medicine cat apprentice was unable to question him further, it least not for now.
As they trodden on the familiar path to camp he would have normally been able to hear chatter by now. Oatpaw guessed Hollowclan was still mourning Seasplash but soon enough the clan would be busy again. "Would you like any more help before you head out? Birdstar's going to be gone anyways so I won't have any training to do."

Xylona Xylona

Birdstar

Orange-Turkish-Angora-Cat-Sitting.jpg

Feeling: Contemplative

Birdstar padded out of her den, and looked to the cloudless blue sky. What was Starclan trying to tell them? What kind of darkness was rising? Was it only Hollowclan? Or was it Moonclan as well? She lowered her gaze, resting on their fresh-kill pile. It was meagerly small compared to when she last looked at it. Were hunting patrols really having that much problems catching prey? Perhaps they were over hunting the prey? But at the end of the day, it's always better to have a mouse left over than three mice short, or so Birdstar had been raised to believe. Perhaps they should start rationing the food more strictly. That might also be linked to Moonclan's encroaching. Were they low on prey as well? Perhaps that was the rising darkness? But what would be causing such diminishing prey?

Birdstar was shaken from her thoughts when she spotted Flamestrom, his tail lashing as if in annoyance. Well, she did kind of leave him hanging on the leadership front to deal with Fernpaw and Seaspash... Now they seemed to be running low on time to plan. Raising her tail in greeting, and as a subtle sign of superiority, Birdstar trotted her way over to Flamestorm. "Ah, Flamestorm," she called out, though it was rather unnecessary. "We still need to discuss tonight's dusk patrol. Whatever we decide on, either you or me have to go on it, as we need to accompany Fernpaw into Moonclan camp to speak with Wolfmask. I think perhaps instead of me going, you should go. A leader walking into a camp that is not their own would only stir up trouble and distrust among the other clan." Birdstar sat down and lifted a paw to lick and run over her face in contemplation. "On the other hand, if I were to go with Fernpaw, then I could speak with Rowanstar myself about this border issue and resolve it without unnecessary bloodshed. If they are violent, however, then we'd basically be walking into a trap with the only medicine cat in Hollowclan as well as Hollowclan's leader as captives. I don't want to loose you, but I don't think it good for clan morale for them to hold me captive." She paused again, collecting her thoughts. "We should also agree, if either of us are held for ransom with Fernpaw, are we to deny their demands and fight, or accept their demands, even if it means a big portion of territory gone?"

Last edited:

Dapplepaw

wps691C.tmp_.png

Feeling: Thoughtful

Listening to her mentor speak, Dapplepaw's thoughts flashed back to the dream she had been plagued with earlier that day. Could a war with HollowClan be what the cat in my dream was talking about..? Or could the absence of prey be the issue? She wondered. Dapplepaw wasn't sure whether she should be concerned about the nightmare she'd had or not, or whether it was truly a sign. She still didn't understand why StarClan would choose to send her a message over anyone else. She was just a mere apprentice! Even if it had been some sort of vision, she didn't know if she could trust the feline in her dream or not. Should I speak up about what I saw? She thought, wondering if the subject should be mentioned at the meeting. Dapplepaw felt frustration at her indecision. In truth, she was afraid to let every cat at the gathering know that she'd been given some sort of...prophecy. Maybe I should just tell Ashclaw later... She pondered, before telling herself that that's what she would do. She shook the thought from her mind for the time being, as Ashclaw finished speaking. Despite her reverie, Dapplepaw had still managed to retain everything her mentor had said. After no one responded to Ashclaw's inquiry, she managed to muster up the courage to offer a suggestion to her teacher. "Perhaps instead of attacking them, MoonClan could speak to HollowClan? We could learn more about HollowClan's situation, and perhaps we could figure out why they have been stealing our prey." She suggested.

Ashclaw

Feeling: Dutiful

Silence filled the gathering place, and Ashclaw assumed that everyone was prepared to follow his plan in the event that a war should occur. Just as he stood to his paws to leave the meeting, his ears swiveled at the sound of someone speaking. He looked over at his apprentice, as she offered a different solution. Ashclaw felt amused, seeing his apprentice gathering up the courage to speak in front of so many members of the clan. Her demeanor was shy, although her voice was firm and her plan was sound. Ashclaw noticed a feeling welling up inside of him. Was this...pride? His student had begun to grow up before his eyes, even more than he'd originally realized. She may make a leader yet, one day... He thought. "Yes, perhaps. We will see..." He replied, looking out at the cats who filled the clearing around him, before finishing his speech. "I will need a few warriors to assist me when we return to the camp. Rowanstar will need care until he has recovered. I will need help moving him to the leader's den. After that, Specklepelt will need to be buried. I will leave that up to the elders." He spoke to everyone present at the meeting, before shifting his gaze back to his apprentice once more. "Dapplepaw, you may sit vigil for your mother tonight. Anyone who is willing to join you may do so." He told her. With that, Ashclaw called the meeting to an end, before padding silently back toward camp.

Last edited:

Fernpaw
fluffy-black-cats-with-green-eyes-wallpaper-4.jpg

Feeling: Curious

Though she couldn't speak with her mouth full, Fernpaw made sure to cast Oatpaw a strange look. By guarding himself so heavily, he was only making it more apparent that something was up. The she-cat could only hope that he really was a part of the prophecy. Things would be much easier if he was. However, if he wouldn't speak now, then perhaps it was Starclan's will that she didn't know yet. So that's how she left it.
As they padded back into camp, Fernpaw dropped the large root and massaged her jaw with a paw. "No thank you, I've got it from here. Thank you so much for your help." She said, swiping her tail along the Tom's flank in gesture of appreciation. She then immediately set off to her den to wrap the root, casting a look to Birdstar on her way. In only a few minutes they would leave for dusk patrol, and hopefully speak to Wolfmask. No matter how that gesture would end, it was time to think like a medicine cat. Because as of now, that's what she was. The medicine cat-- and with the dark days to come, Hollowclan would need one.
Logo Logo (Even though this will be my last post before the time skip.)

Dapplepaw

61bc8256579ee7ee348273de626bd4cc.jpg

Feeling: Uncertain, saddened

"Ashclaw...there's something I need to talk to you about." Dapplepaw spoke up quietly as she followed her mentor back into camp. "What is it, Dapplepaw?" Ashclaw inquired, brushing his tail against his young apprentice's shoulder. "Well...last night I had this dream. I wonder if it could have been a vision. It was so vivid..." Dapplepaw began, before trailing off. She didn't want to seem like she was going mad or something. Ashclaw gazed at her, his eyes serious. He beckoned her to continue. "I was wandering through some trees, and I met a strange feline that I've never seen before. They warned me that something terrible was about to occur within the forest." She continued. "Then all of these events happened today...the fox attack, Rowanstar getting injured, and...my mother..." Dapplepaw finished, peering at the ground beneath her paws. Ashclaw wasn't quite sure what to make of this "vision" his apprentice claimed to have seen, if it was indeed a vision at all. He had not had any similar dreams himself. However, Ashclaw was not foolish enough to believe that StarClan could not grant visions to any warrior of their choosing. Perhaps there was something to the dream, or perhaps not. He figured it was his duty to offer his apprentice advice, regardless. "It very well could have been a sign from StarClan. Or it could have been nothing at all." He spoke. "I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but if you have anymore similar dreams it could very possibly be a warning from our ancestors." He added. Ashclaw knew something was changing in the forest, and while he wasn't sure if Dapplepaw had received a vision or not, he knew StarClan would not forsake the clan in their time of need. So perhaps this was their way of trying to prepare MoonClan for what was to come. "Thank you for speaking to me about this, Dapplepaw. You have given me a lot to ponder about." Ashclaw told her. "Now, I will give the order for Specklepelt to be buried. I am sorry for the loss of your mother, Dapplepaw. I hope you are holding up well." He told her, his eyes apologetic. "Thank you...I will need time to mourn, but as a warrior I know it is my duty to overcome this tragedy..." She replied. Her mentor nodded in understanding. "Well, nightfall will be upon us soon. I must return Rowanstar to his den and begin the dusk patrols." He spoke again, before dismissing her. Once the warriors had assisted in moving Rowanstar's body back to the leader's den, the elders retrieved Specklepelt's body from the nursery and began burying her. Wolfmask was stationed to continue tending to Rowanstar's injuries, and Ashclaw and a few other warriors left camp to patrol the border. Dapplepaw sat by her mother's grave as it grew darker, with other members of the clan who knew her very well. "We will meet again in StarClan one day..." Dapplepaw silently spoke, hoping her mother could hear her as she stared up at the stars...

Last edited:

laperm-bust.jpg

Oatpaw
Feelings: Normal

Oatpaw gave Fernpaw a polite nod farewell before he sauntered off towards the edge of camp. He began to groom his curly pelt to rid of all the dirt that had gotten into it when they retrieved the burdock root. Dragging his tongue through each knotted area was the real tedious work. Once he found his fur exceptionally clean he lifted his silver, green gaze and scanned each of his clanmates. Oatpaw grunted in boredom. What was there to do? The medicine cat, one of the cats he most often assisted was gone as well as his mentor; Birdstar. He rose to his paws and stretched his limbs which gave him a refreshing amount of energy. As he finished he spotted Mapletail close by. Why not? He drifted towards the warrior, trying to put on a normal expression instead of his usual glare. "Greeting, Mapletail. Care for a hunt, or something?" His tone wasn't the kindest but he didn't notice anything different, though it seemed some cats weren't afraid of letting him know he was blunt and rude.
CallmeMyth CallmeMyth

Mapletail

black-white.jpg

Feeling: Bored and slightly annoyed

Mapletail lie on the cool earth beneath her just outside of camp, the sky overhead growing steadily darker. She wished she had been chosen to accompany Birdstar and a few other warriors for the dusk patrols. She was incredibly bored, as well as a bit frustrated. Her tail swiped back and forth in annoyance. She sat up, and happened to notice Oatpaw as he padded toward her from the direction of camp. I wonder what he could want? She thought, as he meowed a greeting. The young tom was not the friendliest of sorts. However, Mapletail herself could be quite sassy on occasion, and while she tended to tell Oatpaw exactly how she felt the two of them somehow managed to get along...about as well as anyone could expect them to, anyway. Sure, why not? She reasoned, Oatpaw having suggested that the two of them go hunting together. Mapletail stood up, her piercing yellow eyes meeting Oatpaw's as he attempted not to glare in her direction. It wasn't working, since Mapletail was used to seeing Oatpaw and so she automatically picked up on his subtle behaviors. "I've got nothing better to do. I could actually use an excuse to unsheath my claws. Lets go, then." She replied, swiping a paw at one of Oatpaw's ears teasingly before padding off toward the hunting grounds.

Last edited:

laperm-bust.jpg

Oatpaw
Feelings: Normal

Oatpaw flashed the she-cat a half snarl when she batted his ears but he wasn't mad, anyone could see the slight glimmer of amusement in his gaze, it was often his silver eyes that gave away his thoughts. He was relieved that he could go on a hunting patrol with Mapletail instead of say... Well really anyone else. He got along fine with her and didn't have to fake pleasantness. It was already naturally pleasant.
He began to lead the way out of camp. "I suppose you like hunting? That's what warriors are supposed to like anyway." Oatpaw mumbled, trying to start a little bit of small talk though it wasn't something he enjoyed or was good at. Hunting wasn't his favorite thing to do but what was worse was being bored around camp. Plus, it was nice to get some fresh air. His tail lashed in annoyance as some stray dead leaves crunched underpaw. To him it just felt wrong to step on the leaves, so he started to swerve his path from time to time to avoid the leaves. (Similar to someone stepping on/avoiding the cracks of the sidewalk.)
CallmeMyth CallmeMyth

Mapletail

black-white.jpg

Feeling: Amused

The glimmer in Oatpaw's eyes was not lost on Mapletail as he sneered at her, which somehow managed to delight her as she kept heading toward the hunting grounds. She allowed the brusque young tom to make his way in front of her as they kept moving, slowing her walk to a gradual pace. Mapletail pricked her ears for any sounds of wildlife as they wandered through the forest. The air was still, and Mapletail was somewhat surprised to hear Oatpaw break the silence. She noticed the way he stammered as he tried to initiate a conversation, which amused her. "I like catching prey." She replied to his question, flicking one of her ears nonchalantly. Mapletail did enjoy sinking her fangs into a meal, although she didn't want to admit that the hunt itself tended to annoy her. At least when she had to stalk the prey for an extended period of time. After all, Mapletail wasn't the most patient of felines. Despite this, she was usually proficient at capturing her prey. Her eyes followed Oatpaw as he strayed on and off the footpath the two of them had been following, his paws avoiding the leaves that had been strewn across the ground since the beginning of leaf-fall. "Just try not to scare away our prey, fur ball." She gibed playfully.

Last edited:
Forestpelt
8132b0d992523d638ff297d4f18856f4.jpg
Forestpelt had yet to fully recover from the fox attack, and rightfully so. She was hyper-vigilant, her round belly protruding noticeably as she spoke among the other queens. She checked them all for injuries, shared tongues with them, brought them prey--even offering to watch over their kits so they could rest. This was not new behavior for her, as she often did whatever she could to help. However, her intentions were varied; deep inside, she wrestled with her fear as if it were a deadly adder.

Despite her own exhaustion and hunger, she quelled the fear with her good intentions. Once satisfied that all the queens were significantly more at ease, she finally settled in her own nest. Her clanmate Specklepelt's kits were curled in the moss already and she was careful not to wake them. The patch-pelted she-cat watched them as they slept, eyes glowing with sadness. Forespelt was more than happy to help care for them--especially since her own kits weren't yet due--, she just wished the circumstances were better. Poor little things...they've no idea what the future holds.. she thought to herself, gently touching her nose to each of their foreheads. And neither do I... She could only pray that Starclan would have mercy on their clan, if not just for the sake of the kits. The fear within her rustled when she thought of what her own kits might be born into.

Forestpelt couldn't imagine what was on the horizon; with the current clan tensions and the lack of prey, she almost didn't want to consider the outcomes. Though if she wanted to continue being a loyal member of her clan she had to be ready for whatever may come. Pregnant as she was, her options for action were somewhat limited. Forestpelt tapped her tail rhythmically as she mused over the possibilities. For one, she would continue doing as she was. How could she help prevent the incidents of today from happening in the future? This thought was a bit tougher and she scanned the nursery as if searching for the answers in its walls and residents. Finally, an idea came to her. Forestpelt gave a soft, satisfied purr. Perhaps she could see to and assist in reinforcing the walls of the nursery.

The queen gave one more look to the kits sleeping beside her. They looked well enough to be left on their own for a little longer, so she rose from the moss. She was still quite tense in spite of her tiredness, and thought that she could offer her idea to someone and see what they might think. The sun was setting but she had things to do yet. Sleep was not her priority. Scanning the clearing, Forestpelt searched for a clanmate that might be willing to help.

Tangleheart
Moonclan||Rank: Warrior||Location: Camp||Feeling?: Heartbroken
Rowanstar should have woken up by now.
Why hasn't he woken up?

She tried to keep her nose in his fur, but Wolfmask very swiftly shoved her out of the way in typical Wolfmask manner, and she was about to snap at him that there was NO WAY she was leaving him, but she also realized it was best not to sass Wolfmask, because to be honest, the medicine cat could out-sass her at any time. She honestly felt no need to join Ashclaw's little meeting, but she couldn't just ignore the deputy, so she did eventually join the other cats in listening to his words.

She didn't like what he was saying. Nor did she think Rowanstar would like it either. Complete war is no way to go about anything. But was it really her place to question him? .... Ya know, she doesn't care. She swiftly rushed to help Ashclaw drag Rowanstar to his den. It didn't take much effort for her- She was a big, strong she-cat. Once she got the tom over her shoulders it was easy enough to drag him back to his den. Once there she laid him down in his moss nest, and made it so he seemed comfortable. That being done, she grabbed Ashclaw before he wandered off and said, "Listen, I get that you're deputy and everything, but, are you sure an all-out war with Hollowclan is the best idea?" She looked out of the camp, over the thorn wall, into the trees, "Think of all the lives lost, think about the state of the clan, can we really afford to go into full blown war while Leaf-bare is creeping up on us?" The next thing she said came as barely a whisper, "What would Rowanstar think of this?"

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back