• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats RP

Kiri74

Cas deserves the world
I really love the series but for this rp, I just want to use the lake location and the existing clans without the existing cats (ex. Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, etc), and instead using OCs as well as other NPC cats to be played when needed. (If you have questions about the roles of those cats, ask me).

As far as the plot goes, I'm open to ideas, but I'd like it to be along the lines of the main clans RPing getting into a fight and maybe a romance between cats. ;) Just comment your idea and I'll tell you what I think :)

Also, I'm new-ish to this site so I only need a few people in the rp, but if more want to join I can make it work :)

You don't have to be super detailed, but I would like at least a paragraph when RPing.

Okay, awesome!

If you have any ideas for the plot, you can start posting them. I'll put my ideas in too, of course. :)

Hmmm.... alright. Maybe somethin' like its been many moons after the end of the last book (Trying not to give any spoilers) and the clans, like always, are at peace for once UNTIL (there's always an until) a med-cat revives a prophecy foretelling some sort of struggle whether that be a new threat much like the dark forest, famine, drought, or harsh weather.

That sounds really great. I have some weird obsession with endangering characters, so I'm liking the idea of harsh weather or drought because they can't change nature's mind if it wants to send tornadoes and/or a bad drought at the cats.

And yes, there's always an until.

On another note, have you thought about what kind of cat you want to play?

Alright, so maybe a really devastating snowstorm, hurricane, earthquake, or tornado (or all of them) could strike the clans?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with snowstorm, earthquake, or tornado (or all three). I wouldn't go with a hurricane because of where the books describe the clans. It just seems like it be in the middle of a continent. Maybe some bad thunderstorms, though. That would really bring a new meaning to 'Thunderclan'.

Kiri74 said:
That sounds really great. I have some weird obsession with endangering characters, so I'm liking the idea of harsh weather or drought because they can't change nature's mind if it wants to send tornadoes and/or a bad drought at the cats.
And yes, there's always an until.

On another note, have you thought about what kind of cat you want to play?
Trust me, most of my characters never have a "normal" backstory. ;3

I would either play a Leader, Deputy, or Medicine Cat if possvile because of the character I would like to use. His personality I feel would fit those rolls quite nicely.

LoveLures said:
I'd go with snowstorm, earthquake, or tornado (or all three). I wouldn't go with a hurricane because of where the books describe the clans. It just seems like it be in the middle of a continent. Maybe some bad thunderstorms, though. That would really bring a new meaning to 'Thunderclan'.
It does seem to be in a more central area, but they did see the ocean at one point. But I think those three would be best, as well.

@StoneWolf18 Okay, we can work that out. :) You can probably play the leader of a clan if no one else wants that position.

As far as the clan we should focus on, I was thinking Thunderclan, but if any of you want to play in a different clan then we'll talk about that when the time comes. Just another thing to be thinking about.

It's been a while since I've read the Warriors series, but it's such an integral part of my youth that I doubt I'll ever be able to forget it. If you're still looking for participants, I'll gladly throw in my hat.

@PeanutLemur Of course you can join! As you can see, we've decided that some sort of harsh weather will hit the clans and it looks like we're starting on character roles. I'll make an actual RP thread for this, although I don't have a name for it yet. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Kiri74 said:
@PeanutLemur Of course you can join! As you can see, we've decided that some sort of harsh weather will hit the clans and it looks like we're starting on character roles. I'll make an actual RP thread for this, although I don't have a name for it yet. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Well is this going to be just "Bad weather is coming" or "these cats will protect you from it" type of thing?

Interested! It's been a long time since I've read the books ((Haven't read all of them like the more one off type movie books like say a show has been airing and they have a movie special. I haven't read those but the main series though I believe I've read all of the books)) My cat most likely will be a hunter but I'm also leaning towards the whole clan less side. Like the idea too about the terrible weather thing!

Just to throw some stuff out there: my cat will definitely be a warrior/hunter; I've actually had a basic idea for her in the making for quite some time so I'm glad to finally be able to put it to use.

As far as the "severe weather" goes, I'm actually studying Environmental Policy and Law right now so I have some knowledge on meteorology. There are five general categories for severe weather phenomenon to fall under - high winds, heavy rainfall/flooding, hail, winter storms, and heat/drought. I'd say the ones that best fit the purpose and setting for the RolePlay at hand would be either high winds, heavy rainfall/flooding, winter storms or heat/drought. I have a little blurb about my reasoning for such below.

Heavy Rainfall/Flooding
Basically speaking, heavy rainfall is the most common cause of flooding. Because the cats live around the like, I felt like this could be a probable severe weather phenomenon for the the RolePlay. If the water levels in the lake reach too high a level and the stream running into it can no long handle the excess water, then there is no doubt that the cats are bound to get a bit wet. Not only would this affect the meeting location, but the River Clan camp and even the sacred pool would be at risk.
Heat/Drought
This is basically the opposite of the aforementioned idea - a drastic lack of rainfall. Rather than face the threat of flooding, the cats would be left with limited water resources and temperatures too hot to sustain the level of activity that they are used to. The lake would begin to dry, the stream would whither, and the sacred pool could very likely disappear all together.
High Winds

• This type of weather includes tornadoes, derecho/downbursts, and wild fires to name a few. Personally I think that tornadoes are pretty straight forward - a large mass of swirling wind destroying the physical landscape. Pretty easy to work with.
  • A derecho/downburst is produced by a thunderstorm and can be classified as either "dry" or "wet". Either way, they consist of strong winds that spread outwards - not rotational like a tornado - from their site of origin. A derecho is merely a stronger, longer lasting downburst. The outcome is pretty much the same as a tornado.
  • I believe wild fires are fairly self-explanatory.
Winter Storms
Severe winter storms cover everything from heavy snowfall to ice storms. Drastically cold temperatures and limited mobility and game would cause issues for anyone.

Either way, it's just some food for thought.~

Nonetheless, I like @StoneWolf18 's idea for incorporating the notion of having a select group of cats with the ability to "save" the clans from the disaster.

@PeanutLemur Thanks for putting that together. I like the high winds and winter storms.

So do I. The cats with the power to "save" the clans wil be us roleplayers, although we don't want to have too many.

@Archdemon and @Nylana Yes, you two can join the rp. If anyone here has any ideas for the actual rp name please don't keep them to yourself!

Kiri74 said:
@PeanutLemur Thanks for putting that together. I like the high winds and winter storms.
So do I. The cats with the power to "save" the clans wil be us roleplayers, although we don't want to have too many.

@Archdemon and @Nylana Yes, you two can join the rp. If anyone here has any ideas for the actual rp name please don't keep them to yourself!
But what type of powers would help with the type of weather we want to use??

I'll think of some titles...

I have no clue what kind of powers they should have. I'll brainstorm overnight and check back tomorrow.

Okay, I will too. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back