• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats rp idea?

There are SOOOO Many Warrior Novels it is insane. they take up as many shelves as the forgotten realms does in the book store.

ps. is MN Manitoba or Minnesota? I'm from Thunder Bay Ontario. I'mma be an AZ licensed driver soon if all goes as planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds amazing! I'd love to be a warrior in treeclan! Hopefully this rp won't have any canon characters, will it? I've only read the first series.

no cannon characters your fine it may reference a little bit about the 6 and seventh book though hope thats not to much

i have a few friends that might join they are fine roleplayers its just there warriors names... (just ignore the fact there illegal to wc's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back