• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats rp idea?

thorana

the mouse brained fool
i was thinking of having a warrior cats rp but these clans are cats that have branched off from the original four to create clans of there own and named there clans after either there clan or former leader

fireclan= thunderclan they live in a part of the forest that when lit with sunlight the ground blazes like fire

shadeclan=shadowclan they live in the darkest side of the forest as before

lakeclan= riverclan they live on a small ilsand not far from the border of the lake

treeclan these cats were always there living among the old tree houses left my former twolegs (about 4)

i have two oc's in shade clan lillydapple the medicine cat and blackwhisper the deputy all spots are open that i have not taken including leader (just an fyi i want to see how the person who wants to be leader rp's and cares for a clan before accepting leader) let me see if you want to see a picture of my former clan for reference

Looks fun. I found some symbols you could use.

325d09a8d096a447528d216cd0d0e2b0.jpg
shadeclan_symbol_by_forevergold845-d6nfnx9.jpg
16491-mini.jpg
508014_200x130.png

Maximus said:
Looks fun. I found some symbols you could use.
325d09a8d096a447528d216cd0d0e2b0.jpg
shadeclan_symbol_by_forevergold845-d6nfnx9.jpg
16491-mini.jpg
508014_200x130.png
those look great thank you i have had this idea for a while now but my orginal rp site kinda shunned the idea thanks for the amazing symbols there great

thats just fine its not cannon so it wouldn't affect anything as long as you rember how to rp in the wc sense you should be fine ^,^

hey if your willing to we might as well start up the rp and let ppl in as we go for now can i ask that everyone has a cat or two so we have more until more people join you guys ok with that?

I'm interested in joining, I have a senior warrior and would also be interested in making a leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will enjpy your senior warrior and warrior i will think about leader i will get back to you on leader :)

writingprotagonist said:
I'm interested in joining, I have a senior warrior and would also be interested in making a leader.
sure you can take a leader role as long as you don't want to be power happy choose what clan you would like your leader of if there aren't many i will take on a leader myself but just an FYI if I feel anyone's power happy ( without my consent) or breaking rules i don't want broken i will give you one warning then i will ban you from the rp i hate being strict like this and all its just i hate having so many clan rules broken ^-^ ty alot for understanding

oh thank you umm i will need to talk to my friend but im pretty sure you could be a co gm ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back