• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats Roleplay Anyone?

ToonyTheFox

Madame Toony to ya.
I'm still working on the plot, so for now, this is just a round up to see who would be interested. It would a semi-literate roleplay, which means at least one 5 sentence paragraph with correct grammar per post. If you can handle the workload, this could be fun. If you're interested, tell me so, and you're welcome to post ideas for the clan name/culture. I plan for this clan to be slightly more aggressive than the ones in the books, so keep that in mind.

Warriors as like Warrior Cats? Ooh if it is then I would love to join! I haven't roleplayed Warriors in forever! You said you wanted help with Clan names? So...I'm guessing you're doing this a whole new landscape or with the original four?

Me Me Me~!

I've been craving some kitties lately. I have a few OCs I can drag out.

juuchanisu said:
Warriors as like Warrior Cats? Ooh if it is then I would love to join! I haven't roleplayed Warriors in forever! You said you wanted help with Clan names? So...I'm guessing you're doing this a whole new landscape or with the original four?
Yes indeed. I want to do a whole new landscape with a whole new clan. Start fresh, with new cats and slightly different culture. Any ideas? @juuchanisu

Yeah! I have a lot of ideas when it comes to these kind of things xD

Anyways, we(I mean me) have GhostClan - the version of ShadowClan. They have a scary vibe around them, they sneak in the shadows, quiet and determined.

FeatherClan - WindClan. Soft as a feather, agile, fast. (Other name is WhistleClan)

CascadeClan - RiverClan. They can swim down any types of rivers, lake, waterfalls. Their fur are sleek and shiny, dripping with good looks //shot i'm sorry

FernClan - ThunderClan. They are the most comfortable around the forest, able to hunt in trees, and in the ferns. They usually have ruffled fur.

there you have it, four clans that popped up in my mind (: I can always add more if you want~ @ToonyTheFox

Thank you, I might use your ideas, but I'm only creating one clan for the sake of simplicity. Trying to balance players into several clans can be a long process, and keeping track of activities in all four can be confusing. Thanks for helping out though! @juuchanisu

So three people so far. If we can make it to five, I'll probably make the roleplay!

Bump

Stormclan and Nightclan are ones I have used before. But what ever you want to use.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back