Warrior Cats Warrior cats chat!

LunarAngelHex

Step by step. Day by day.
Hiya! Is anyone looking for any kind of warrior cat chat?

Well, if you are, feel free to message!

I'm open to anything! From discussing OCs, to chatting about the books! You are more then welcome to start a chat with me about anything warrior cats related!

Last edited:
What’s your favorite book from the warrior cat series :0

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder, that this section is for Warrior Cats discussions only. If you'd like to look for roleplays please check Recruitment section :)

Yes yes! I love that series. But I’m more into Firestar. If you have read the whole series, I suggest reading bravelands. She just came out with book 2 or 3 I think.

That's one I've been so eager to read! I've read a bit into seekers and survivors, but as of right now it's hard for me to get any good books.

Last book I read all the way through was CrookedStar's Promise, and It took so long the finish, but was so worth

Ok my gosh! I still feel that had way more going on then meets the eye. Maple shades vengeance though, I can understand she did wrong, I really do, but making her a villian and destroying her life was sad to read. I think she would have been a great cat if she hadn't been messed up.

Ok my gosh! I still feel that had way more going on then meets the eye. Maple shades vengeance though, I can understand she did wrong, I really do, but making her a villian and destroying her life was sad to read. I think she would have been a great cat if she hadn't been messed up
But the thing is, if she used her trauma and pain to push herself, she could've been a fantastic Warrior, or even a Rogue, point is, she could have done far more than she did

But the thing is, if she used her trauma and pain to push herself, she could've been a fantastic Warrior, or even a Rogue, point is, she could have done far more than she did
Very true. But a mother's grief knows no bounds. At least, from what I've heard. Either way, her character development was very intriguing.

Tallstar, I loved his Upbringing in his Revenge book, he was his own hero and villain

That is true. He really was. And, he was good leader for windclan. I think my absolute favorite character has to be bluestars, I can relate to her pain, she struggled so much, and in the end she did what she thought was right. I can't really say I have a particular favorite villian, but my top three have to be scourge, mapleshade, and hawkfrost, as they had very intriguing character development.

Blackstar needs his own prequel too though in my opinion, cause all the other leaders have been fleshed out, Blackstar is just "I followed brokenstar, also, fuck you, I'm leader now."

I agree. Blackstar does need more. I'd like to know as much about him as I can. His special edition did good, but I don't think it was enough.

Yes, he does. It's very good. As a matter of fact, I can link you to a Google doc someone made that lists all the books in chronological order. If you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back