• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Warhammer 40k

Buckwild228

Hello, sorry no flashy pictures of styles of writing. Anyways now that I've said that I will give one disclaimer. I AM JUST STARTING OUT IN THE WARHAMMER UNIVERSE SO IF YOU'RE A DIE HARD PLEASE TEACH ME. Anyways I am looking for a space marines/soldier roleplay, mainly one of heresy and betrayal. I understand how that sounds but I would enjoy something like that. Either that or a soldier meeting a different race and switch sides based on believes that are changed.

Now that I got the plot out of the way lets get logistics, I very much prefer a first person present tense styled roleplay, and since I play on discord this is how I do it with most people: "*slams fist into Xeno's head* Die Heretic!" Except there wouldn't be any quotes. I know a lot of people do not do that so I am willing to do third person past tense. I roleplay exclusively on discord so if you're interested comment or message me and we can work something out.

Yös my friend, but which is your favorite legion?

I swear to the emprah if you say ultra marines

The two most popular blood chapters are the blood Angel's and blood ravens, the blood ravens aren't a first founding legion/chapter though.

I can teach you the basics if you want

I would like that. Like I said I know basics, I know of the great heresy and the "fall" of the imperium of Man. And I know of chaos and how it works for the most part.

Yes but do you know of the sixth chaos god?

(Spoiler its Matt Ward)

Malal was thought to be one in 40k, he exists in age of sigmar

Anywho do you have any problems with rogue legions like the alpha legion or night lords?

Also when is this happening, obviously post-hersey but like current times by 40k standards?

Hi I too have some intrest in a 40k rp

Side note the rp would likely end up in 999 m41 unless you feel like dealing with the new fluff

And malal is not official due to legal issues sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back