• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Warhammer 40k: "The Green Wave"

Silly question but just to confirm you are not allowing nonhuman races aside from the orkz correct

because i have two ideas that are human but outside the guard one in it and one filthy xenos

@TheTeaKettle actully i would liek to make a space marine mind if they are from a custom chapter

Not to speak for the GM, but I initially enquired about playing a Space Marine. I was told that it'd be okay but they'd be introduced later, however I wanted to be part of the action from the start so figured a Guard soldier would fit me well.

Not sure about the other races however, it's a little vague.

Hope it helps =]

Well I would expect the astares to enter late or the sororitas to do the same they are called in but yeah big thing is custom chapter because there are very few chapters that care at all about mortals

Indeed. Sadly my knowledge of 40K lore has weakened since I stopped investing in the tabletop, (ironically I played Space Marines), and as a result my knowledge of specific lesser known chapters has weakened. I have a feeling that the Chapter that will be involved will be a more well known one, Ultramarines or Dark Angels perhaps?

Also @TheTeaKettle , think we need a bump on the main page?

well if it is the ultrasmurfs at least they will work but we would have to bring in cannon characters

i am just going to work under the assumption of custom chapter

Anyone in particular you can think of? I could do with revising my knowledge? I know in the games they tend to just make up characters, the game Space Marine is a good example I believe?

Karcen said:
i am just going to work under the assumption of custom chapter
Probably for the best, leaves you open to a greater level of creativity =]

AH I knew of Sicarius, I used him as my HQ at one point. If we ever get this off the ground it'd be awesome to write in some of these characters!

but look at this armor i painted

spacemarine%202_zpscebu0oqe.jpg

Ooh that is cool. What would be your chapter name?

If I had gone with a SM character I would've followed my custom chapter as well. I already have the lore in my head so could be much more flexible!

i am still thinking it up honestly i need to find a good synonym thinking something like the Menders

I'm drawing a blank. I keep trying to go for alliteration but my mind is failing a bit now (getting late here xD ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back