• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Warhammer 40k RP

Varvarus

Just your average bearded man
So I'm new here and I thought may as well have my first RP be something I am really familiar with. Nothing too fancy here just a nice solid Inquisition sending people into a space hulk.

So the idea is a space hulk has emerged in the Dravadar system. Strangely initial viral scans of the hulk have came up negative. A Lord Inquisitor and his retinue have ventured into the hulk for an unknown reason. However communication with the Inquisitor was lost whilst they explored the mass of twisted star ships. You are part of a fellow Inquisitors retinue who has close ties to the missing Inquisitor. However you are not alone in exploring this hulk.

A rouge trader has seized on this opportunity to loot the hulk. A group of astartes from the Marines Malevolent are said to be searching for something in the hulk. Freeboota's crash and raid about the hulk, worshiping it as a sign from Mork and/or possibly Gork. In response to this the Imperial navy has been mobilized and have sent their own parties of troopers into the hulk. The few parties that have returned have given reports of heretical worshipers having infiltrated the hulk. It seems that almost every race in the sector wants something from the hulk.

As you can see I'm keeping it simple and open so people can pretty much play whatever. Lemme know if you have any criticisms or ideas. I'm putting a negotiable cap of 6 on but if you're desperate for a bit of 40k I can go to 7. Also I do expect people to have a decent knowledge of 40k. Please do feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it'll help but, you might want to consider posting this in Fandom. It really classifies as both, but you might have better luck there. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back