Other Warframe

Raises hands

I have yet to complete the War Within but the Second Dream quest was very emotionally for me :') I've played the game since it first released, took a break and came back to it recently. So seeing my Operator was quite a trip for me. Can't wait for the Plains of Eidolon, though!(DE, please.)

This game never stops evolving

Heck yeah! I've been playing on and off since closed beta (only MR16 though).

Hyped for Plains of Eidolon! Can't wait to get my mitts on that shiny Excalibur Umbra~

*kicks grate down the floor*
HECK YEAH, ANOTHER DAY OF PILLAGING THE CLONE ARMY AND THE MRRCHANT ALLIANCE

Yeah, I play Warframe.

MR [18] Papyster on PC. Ive been playing since Loki was a starter. Beautiful game even love the predecessor Dark Sector.

Attachments

• Warframe1496.jpg
    Warframe1496.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 1
I play on the Xbox One. It is a fantastic experience, you just have to grind a lot. I also generally kinda solo the game, only playing with others when they generally need help with something. Overall, I enjoy it.

The game's amazing. I started playing a year ago and chose an Excalibur. Shame I decided to trash it because I wanted Banshee(which I trashed later too), which were easily my worst mistakes. I got kicked out of a clan for being inactive for a month earlier this year, which was a fun experience.

Overall, it's a pretty great game and I love blowing those fucking sentient fuckers with my all-time favourite weapon, The Zarr. I mainly play a Limbo, though occasionally switch to my Nova Prime. I'm MR8 and RoxasVedeath on there. Oh and I play on PC.

Feel free to hit me up.

The game's amazing. I started playing a year ago and chose an Excalibur. Shame I decided to trash it because I wanted Banshee(which I trashed later too), which were easily my worst mistakes. I got kicked out of a clan for being inactive for a month earlier this year, which was a fun experience.

Overall, it's a pretty great game and I love blowing those fucking sentient fuckers with my all-time favourite weapon, The Zarr. I mainly play a Limbo, though occasionally switch to my Nova Prime. I'm MR8 and RoxasVedeath on there. Oh and I play on PC.

Feel free to hit me up.
Good to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back