• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic War of the Ace

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

In the year 2181 The earth has jump to a new age of tecnology,all was advance,Polution has gradualy stop as new form of energy has been Invented "Bion Energy" Using Consentrated elements and Valuable metals,this source of energy Has Gradualy Made the None need of Natural Gas,Petroleum,and Others,From Powering cars to Powering your Cellphone this new age of tecnology has Changed the world,as this metal Known as "Bionas Metal" is a Light Blue Metal with a Dim Glow that at touch is cold and Radioactive free,as one single Sugar Cube of a size of this metal can Power a car for 1 year befor needing a Nother one.

Life was easy as with this Metal but The "Universe Coporation" Took it one step Further,they created Military armaments,equipment,Ships,Veichles to use this Energy and it was outstanding what it could do,Energy wepons were invented for Our Groud,Air and sea changing the tieds of any war that comes as one single new energy can change alot that you dont expect.

....But were there is Light there is a shadow

Because of this new Energy being a advance source,some Cuntries started to Fight for it,as first they were just Minor Political Issues that Turn to Massacres,making Blood stain sand for the metal,as the war got worse and worse and more Cunrties got tackle by it...The "AC Coporation" Step in and desided to make somthing...somthing that would put this war in rest using this new energy,and so the "Vital Core Suit" Was Invented,Cuntries put a Pause to there war seeing this new Bibedal Creation or known to most "Mechas"But little did they know they just made it worse....they thought they could Fix this but wen there Blue-Prints were stolen and mass production of the "VCS" started,terrorist geting there hands on such wepon but aswell Cuntries.

Now in the present day of 2192 the "Blinde war" Started,a war that may not end,This is the day wen the Sky turns red,this is the day wen the rivers turn to Blood

For

One

Metal​

Hello all! this is Idea i have in me Minde about a New energy source being made and a war is started for it,as this is Mostly Mecha Base RP but there will be aswell Non-Mecha related stuff for you to choose,so in short a war for energy and Power simple and easy xD .But ofcourse it wont always be action,there will be times you can get to meet others and have some Passive RP ^^

So players would be a Grupe Of mercs (Mercenaries) Hired by "Aldra" a Simple Coporation to act in this war but there main goal is to gain as much of Bionas Metal as they can and aswell to assist cuntries in there "Posetive" acts for the war.

So this is just a sall portion whant to see who is interested befor i go in more details like the coporations,what they are good at,Classes of mech,veichles,planes,etc so....sounds interesting?

Great To have you two Onbord....Um...as you might have Notice not that good at my gramma so keep that In Minde.

as well here are the names of the 6 Main Known Coporations/Grupes/etc and the ones that will be facing or taking action From and aswell the ones with most advance in the war.

{Allied}

Universe Coperation

AC Coperation

Nexus

{Hostiel}

Global Cortex

Armada

NEXT

So i have been thinking on a few things to make the RP Interesting and mostly this is based off Armored Core series,so i was thinking on each Sortie (Aka:Mission) wen compleated you will reasive a amount of BM (Energy metal) and would stock it for the Grupe...so this will have few uses in the RP like Unlocking new areas or geting somthing you need,paying,etc just a simple mechanic to make the RP ineteresting and not To easy....or in short little resource managment

Second i was aswell thinking 5 Tipes of Bots to choose off...well mostly is there leg apperance but this surely effects the bot stats and other things. like speed,wepon usage,and other stuff

The Bipedals are your normal 2 legs

Quad are the 4 or + leged Mechs

Reverse similer to Bypedal but with reverse joints

Tank ..um..who needs legs wen you can have tank wheels!

Hover well no legs as they Hover over the ground

and aswell what would you like to see?...space ships?...Naval battles? just say it and i might just add it and make the RP much Unique.

Hmmm So Naval Battles with ships and aswell Mechs Correct?

I think i could make a Naval Class mech as one to choose...this kinda gave me a idea for a Nother RP but lets see how this one gose xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back