• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

War of fairies and distants rp~

Zen: *Nodded, then held up seven fingers* "Well, it wouldn't be true. I only really know 7 fluently. Now-" *Now, he sat down next to her on the bed* "-would you believe me if I said I had a birthday on every day of the week?"

January: *Seeing the grin, she wasn't sure rather to grow mad of smile. So she choose indignation* "Mintal is-is-is..not awesome!" *Declaring her sentance, she bent down and scooped up Time, stomping away*

ooc: sorry, connection went out ><

Arisa's brow raised and she turned her head to the side so as to look at him in the eyes when he sat down by her on the bed "And how would that go?" She asked, tilting head to the side.

Mintal blinked and hurriedly scrambled to his feet, following her close "Am I not? Why so?" He asked her, sounding sad, though he was not.

Ooc: No worries :>

Zen: "Simple. I'd have to have been born on every day of the week." *Stated, then gestured with his hands to move on* "Now. Do you believe I was?"

January: *Blinked, and her feet slowed. She had caught the sad tone. Immdieately and quite suddenly she turned around, frowning.*

"Well ... It sounds improbable, how could that even happen?" Arisa asked, rather confused.

Mintal blinked and stopped at the same time she turned around "Are you really mad?" His scowled as well, though not it was a light frown.

Zen: "Your right." *Nodded gravely* "It is improble. And that's why it;s not true. I was born on a wensday. Or at least.." *Paused, then frowned softly and looked to be gaging her reaction to his next words* "The me in this particular body, at this particular instance of time, happened to be."

January: *Instead of replying, she slowly crossed the little space that seperated them. Then, after studying him some, suddenly lifted on her tiptoes and kissed him. Then she danced back somewhat, and turned on her heels to continue to walk away, quite proud of herself for the little feat*

Arisa's expression didn't change, more like ... it strangely froze. She thought about it for a moment and thought his words through, ok ... he was suggesting something ... extraordinary, of that'd be the proper word to use "... Explain that a bit more" She said after a few second of remaining silent.

Mintal was taken aback by her actions, and raising his hand to his head, he was fired to follow her again "What are you doing?" He asked that, but he was truly grateful that no one who knew him could see his face right now, he really was smiling like a true idiot.

Zen: *Said nothing at first, just staring into her eyes. Then, slowly, he turned away and turned his sights to the wall across them* "Shall I finish the story I told you now. I think, I left a lot out with the version you heard."

January: "Taking cat home." *Said firmly to the air. Then she slowed for a moment, before continuing pace* "And Mintal, because he does worry" *She added, again to the air without looking back*

Arisa remained quiet again, as if waiting for him to go on instead of commenting on what he was telling her.

"Okay, fine. It it's about you I do worry" He stated, still following her.

Zen: *Said nothing for another moment, waiting for a reply. When he got none, he started anyway* "Once upon a time, a fire fairy and a wind fairy fell in love..but there was a problem with that love. The problem was a war between their elements was going on at the time, over some silly matter no one even remembered. Something about the fire queen tripping over a horse owned by one of the many wind prince's..or something" *Paused. It was hard, out of habit, not to grin wickedly at this part. But he managed to refrain. The memory of his mother's soft voice telling him this micheviously, all those years ago, had no real charm to it with the seriousness of the moment* "..Whatever or whoever happened to start the war, there was a war nonetheless. And it's never pretty when someone from one side falls for the other.."

January: *Blinked and stopped once again, but this time not on purpose. But even though it had been surprise because of the words she stopped, she didn't walk off again. Standing still, waiting to hear more*

Was he talking about ... his father and mother? She was not sure about it, and once again chose to renin silent, only nodding so as to get him to continue.

Mintal raised his brow and shaking his head, he slowed down, walking over to her "I do worry about you, January" He repeated, taking another step, and then another step ...

Zen: "Finally, the fire princess could take it no more. And so she was given a very special ring by the the wind prince." *Paused, then slowly turned to her and reached for her hand, gently taking the one that held the ring he had given her that, if she conscentrated, would give her a taste of the island he was born on* "..A ring that would bring her to an anchient place, where strange birds soared through the sky using their feathers like boards." *Said softly*

January: *Ears twitched softly, then suddenly she swirled on her heels. But, startled by his closeness, she froze for a moment*

Arisa's gaze moved to the ring he had given her not long ago before she looked back at him, eyes softening, at the same time she wrapped her fingers around the hand he had used to take hers.

Mintal stopped, and smiling a bit tentatively at her, he tilted his head "Not mad at me anymore?"

Zen: *Was unable not to smile a little at the softening of her eyes, a genuine smile, before he turned back to the wall. Curiously, his eyes became blank at he continued speaking, but by now there was no bitterness that surely would have been present earlier* "It was supposed to be where they were going to start their home, that place. But..when the time came, the wind prince never showed up. He had never actually intended to meet the fire princess, and now she was stuck on that island. And the ring would could not work as a passageway, because the ring only worked for one. By the time she realized she had been abandoned, and the ring's limits, she already had two new people by her side she couldn't bear to leave behind. So, she stayed.And she raised them, on that island" *He paused, then sighed. He preferred, really, to skip this part, but he had to continue because it was one of the most important parts of the story* "There is another thing about the island that makes it unusual, besides the birds there. Something she didn't know, and something the twins didn't know. But something they surely would have wished they had known beforehand, and prepared for." *His throat had gone somewhat dry, and he coughed*

January: *Blinked softly. The tentative smile was the thing that did it. Suddenly feeling silly, slowly, blushing quite red, she nodded and looked down* Not..mad."

Arisa couldn't help her gaze from saddening, because she could only try to imagine what Zen's mom had felt when she was left there, when she was abandoned by the person she loved. And when Zen paused and coughed, she could simply squeeze his hand softly and use her thumb to caress it gently.

Mintal smile grew warmer and he picked her up with swift movement, though he was careful no to be rough "Good, because I was planning on using other methods to get you to forgive me" He declared with a grin.

Zen: *Stopped coughing and frowned softly to himself, before he felt the tender squeeze. Looking down at their hands, his eyes softened and he squeezed her hand back* "Well, a little detour." *Looked up at the ceiling* "Some places in this world are not residents to one area. Like the floating isles in Sesta. And then there are places that exist outside any real plane, but can be accessible to all. Like..the mirror lake....And then there are places that shouldn't exist at all, but do. Unnatural places. In which cases, those get stuck somewhere in time and are erased eventually..Now back to the story. It's logical then to say, being born on the sort of island that shouldn't exist, the twins would be erased as soon as possible. They were now unnatural..." *His tone as he had started talking had become one of a teacher and scholar, as if this was not his story but something he had long studied. And as such, it became animated. But when he paused, and again his eyes grew unhealthily bright, his tone changed. It was no longer one of a scholar, but someone who was thinking about a painful past. His tone was tinged with regret* "..I shouldn't say twins now in the story, as if they were the only ones there. There was another one, conceived at the same time as them, and by the same mother and father. But she didn't make them a triplet, even though she should have. She didn't share the womb with them. She didn't exist with them." *He grew quiet, and slowly the brightness receded again. When he spoke next, it wasn't with any tone of regret. It was sadness tinged with anger.* "..The easiest way to say it, was she didn't exist until two years after the twins were already born. Formulated outside her natural time frame, so that even more then them...she was unnatural. Maybe..if they had never been on that island.."

January: *Gasped as the ground moved from under her, and she found herself gripping as if for life on to Mintal's shirt and blinking up at him, ears twitching. Other..methods? She didn't understand the word* "January forgive. Put down!" *Demanded. She had said she'd lead the way back, she couldn't if she was carried again*

ooc: sorry i wasn't on all week >< i have so much work i need to do this weekend to T^T good news is after next week it's spring break x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
Arisa remained silent for a moment, thinking and taking in what was being said to her. She nodded, opening up her mouth to speak "She? . . . You had a . . . sister?"

Mintal pouted, tilting his head to the side "Do I have to?" He complained like a small child.

Ooc: No! Likewise! Lot of things to do as well :c Can't wait for the two weeks vacation I'll have in april xs

Zen: *Cocked head softly and blinked, snapping out of story mode for a second* "I have a lot of sisters. I think my last count of them was 9. Theres probably been a few more born by now." *But of course, he knew what she meant.* "...Let's continue pretending this is all just a story. Ok? It makes it a little easier."

January: *Sucked in a breath and immediately covered her eyes with her hands to block the attack that always made her give in. She was not going to fall for that this time* "Yes, have to" *Declared*

Arisa blinked " . . . Okay" She said finally, giving a small nod. "So she . . . Who was she?"

Mintal didn't move for a moment before a chuckle left his lips and he let her down "Fine" He declared.

ooc: ugh, my whole break was spent without wifi T^T but i still had a lot of work to do, now that i finally got it : < if your on, i'll post tonight! right now i have a due date im rushing to do T^T

Ooc: thank you ^^! Sorry some real crap has been happening as of late and now my laptops screens broken and cant be replaced. On phone right now and the batterys dead :< I should be able to post on monday, weekends its pretty hard to get online

Zen: "She was their little sister.." *At this, the fairy paused, as if struggling with something deep inside. But one look at Arisa, and the struggles over the subject melted away. He could tell her. Kena may not be able to forgive him for this, but from somewhere inside..he NEEDED to tell her. Needed to tell this one person in front of him about the little being still wrecking havoc in both her brothers' peace of minds long after she was gone.* "Her name was Phioli...According to anchient make-up..."

January: *Huffed softly, glad to be back on the ground despite the comfort of Mintal's arms. Juggling the cat into a more comfortable position, she started off again quite determinedly to lead the way back*

Arisa could see his struggle, and somewhere inside her she wanted to tell him to stop. It wasn't an easy thing for him, and it felt wrong to force him into telling her. Then again, he had been the one who had started that conversation, and there was also this need she could see in his eyes, as if he just needed to tell her. Sometimes ... running from our problems wasn't the best thing to do. The fire fairy shifted a bit before slipping her other hand to hold his with both of them before nodding.

Mintal's shoulders lifted and dropped with a smile before he walked by her in silence. He liked to see the determination in her eyes and so he maintained his eyes on her instead that on the road he was walking.

Ooc: Momo! :D Sorry I didn't reply right away, last part of this semester has been absolute madness x(

ooc: no, it's ok! I understand, believe me x_x next week my semester ends, but i'm worried about my chances of being able to get on ><

Zen: *Blinked and glanced down at their hands. Immediately his eyes softened and grew impossibly warm* "Thank you." *Squeezed her hand slowly, then took a breath* "What I meant to say was..according to whatever laws govern us, she didn't exist..They didn't exist."

January: *After awhile of walking, they were coming across the house. Here, she stopped and stared up at it , brows softly knitting together as she worked through her thoughts about it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back