War is inevitable. ALT History (1938-1945)

Cool vid! I'll focus on other tings though. Robotics wasn't that good back then.

I just got the best idea.

1,000 tanks coming over a hill and this song is playing as they are firing xD

[media]

[/media]

I love your gumpton, son. But I wonder if we will ever get to post on here.

I mean it's been what... more than two weeks since you've 'started' this thread. Should we start or should we leave this?

I was kinda hoping for a few more players but i guess we have no choice.

The RP shall start and since you are Germany i will let you make the first move.

Huh? Oh right... huh... how to start ;x

Denmark is Mwah nieghbour... Itlay no clue, I might wanna try somethng over there. The Devided states of a Murica might go to war at me the same way Obama is bugging Putin... sh*t. how do I start this? xD

Wait... naw wait I can still talk to Denny and Itty. America will stay isolationistic and stay armiless for the next few years... Yes, I might have plan here.

I am just saying not a good idea to attack my country because we are pretty good at defense.

If you want to talk about neutral gains or trade i am up for that.

You mentioned that ill mannered warning three, if not four times, to me. -_-

neutral gains? We'll see about that once My guy meets your guy.

I'll ask around before posting anything. Like have word with @Rabbid or @Deadkool before making my leader do things :3

NeoLeaf said:
You mentioned that ill mannered warning three, if not four times, to me. -_-
neutral gains? We'll see about that once My guy meets your guy.

I'll ask around before posting anything. Like have word with @Rabbid or @Deadkool before making my leader do things :3
xD i am sorry i just like my country (Birth country).

Alright I ahve a plan, bear with me men! Is this okay?

I will visit Italy and strike a deal next ( if the deal went successfully ) We will visit denmark... visit... not invade. Then talk to with their leader. We will then form our own allinace called [insert-allinace-name-here] and plan our next move and what mot.

We need a better name, keep thinking mate!

I'll go ahead and do a post if nobody minds.

No you go ahead besides i think the two are asleep.

Just let's me and you start out then when the sleepy heads wake up we can interact with them alright.

I'm flying to you. Not the other away around :2

I asked for an audience and you had to reply yes or no. If you just come here to Berlin wthout permission then that faux pass would tarnish your reputation.

NeoLeaf said:
I'm flying to you. Not the other away around :2
I asked for an audience and you had to reply yes or no. If you just come here to Berlin wthout permission then that faux pass would tarnish your reputation.
A courier is coming with a message and going back Idiota

How long is that tab going to be called 'Notes'? :c

Why not call it Diplomacy or something that grabs people's attention?

For me it doesn't feels a bit like Victoria2 or EuropeUniversalis.

Total War? Maybe for you since you are only showing stats concerning your military and had copy pasted a selection of categories.

For me, I can smell the stench of diplomacy and a layer of complexity to this scenario.

NeoLeaf said:
For me it doesn't feels a bit like Victoria2 or EuropeUniversalis.
Total War? Maybe for you since you are only showing stats concerning your military and had copy pasted a selection of categories.

For me, I can smell the stench of diplomacy and a layer of complexity to this scenario.
Yeah i have no idea how to use tabs xD

You don't need tabs (> °2°)>

You can just add diplomacy under all that military BS.

NeoLeaf said:
You don't need tabs (> °2°)>
You can just add diplomacy under all that military BS.
You know you can have a large army too, and i will get on to Diplomacy

I already have a war room, a chancellor's office and a noticeboard. I'm okay for the time being.

I'm just intregued if you're going to conquer Hungary and 'Yugoslavia'. I hope youre Italian army does better than the one that we know from our timeline.

NeoLeaf said:
I already have a war room, a chancellor's office and a noticeboard. I'm okay for the time being.
I'm just intregued if you're going to conquer Hungary and 'Yugoslavia'. I hope youre Italian army does better than the one that we know from our timeline.
Think of our Italian's but with better training and higher morale.

Also the chant is different it is now "Grandinare or Grandine Italia"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back