War is inevitable. ALT History (1938-1945)

Morbuskid

See past the darkness, and view the light.
Ask any questions about this RP

Last edited by a moderator:
I may not be your friend, but I am somewhat of an aquaintance to you @Morbuskid.

But you to think that I would not be interested? Come on, old chap.

I have a few questions that need answering:

1. How come Italy of all things isn't fascist?

2. Why does Germany stay fascist?

3. Does it matter who is a communist, fascist, ally or neutral if the war is going to happen anyway?

4. What can we control? I mean sure we can be the leaders of a nation but can we control other things like citizens, military officers, other politians, revolutionists, average citizen etc?

5. Are we going to updated somehow in how the war progresses? Like have another tab that keeps us notified on world events?

6. How many roleplayers do we need to get this thing rolling?

7. Are deals, diplomacy, trading, treaties and or technology-brokering accepted in this roleplay?

1. New family that leads Italy.

2. Because it was the fascist who started the attack on Poland and russia and other countries which broke the law the British had given Germany which led them to a large European war.

3. Really no. I just think it would make the plot have allot more sense to it.

4 Yes you can be even smaller political characters that even some don't have impact that is why i had the "Jobs" option.

5. Yes before the RP starts i will request 2 new tabs for World news and war progressions. If the date has changed then i will notify you of that and if you and another have settled a battle then you must write the Date, place and who won, again i will allow details like casualties and men who led.

6.We need at the least 5 or 10 players i think we would be lucky enough to get 5 or 6.

7. YES BRING ALL THE TECHNOLOGIES AND PAPERS (that would probably be disregarded)!, also why do you think i included all that extra detail about how much Italy has gained.

Allow me to show you my reaction:

1. *facepalm* ...nice ...excuse... -_-

2. Are you seriously denying that Italy founded fascism and was the first EU country to have a fascist dictator? Germany had nationalism before they were inspired by the italian fascism and eventually formed the nazi ideaology. As for your logic of Germany being the one who attacked first it's pitiful to not reconsider a change for that country that needed it the most.

Why does Italy get a clean slate?

THIS TIMELINE WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE ITALY DIDN'T FOUND FASCISM.

Without them, fascism wouldn't exist - in fact Hitler ( If he even exists in this RP ) would look up to *your rulers* in place of Mussolini and change his policies to a unprecedent scale. If that were to happen the nazis that we know would not focking exist.

3. If you are going to say NO, then why wont you reconsider Germany?

4. Alright, we can play as other characters. Awesome.

5. Awesome.

6. That's going to be hard considering not many people enjoy history in this day and age, not to mention most roleplayers here could care less about this subject.

7. Okay.

NeoLeaf said:
Allow me to show you my reaction:
1. *facepalm* ...nice ...excuse... -_-

2. Are you seriously denying that Italy founded fascism and was the first EU country to have a fascist dictator? Germany had nationalism before they were inspired by the italian fascism and eventually formed the nazi ideaology. As for your logic of Germany being the one who attacked first it's pitiful to not reconsider a change for that country that needed it the most.

Why does Italy get a clean slate?

THIS TIMELINE WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE ITALY DIDN'T FOUND FASCISM.

Without them, fascism wouldn't exist - in fact Hitler ( If he even exists in this RP ) would look up to *your rulers* in place of Mussolini and change his policies to a unprecedent scale. If that were to happen the nazis that we know would not focking exist.

3. If you are going to say NO, then why wont you reconsider Germany?

4. Alright, we can play as other characters. Awesome.

5. Awesome.

6. That's going to be hard considering not many people enjoy history in this day and age, not to mention most roleplayers here could care less about this subject.

7. Okay.
Fine i will give Germany a new slate with little to no racism Happy?

That I am.

It wouldv'e been unfair if only you got to change your nations's history.

As for the racism thing, It has nothing to do with how I run this nation. I can make Germany somethng else just like you can stop Italy from turining into a facisist regime.

But don't worry I'll make things interesting if given the chance.

NeoLeaf said:
That I am.
It wouldv'e been unfair if only you got to change your nations's history.

As for the racism thing, It has nothing to do with how I run this nation. I can make Germany somethng else just like you can stop Italy from turining into a facisist regime.

But don't worry I'll make things interesting if given the chance.
Okay,

don't be a dick or pretend god either just because Germany will make the most advanced tech does not mean they can not be beaten

Eh... depends on how I will become a dick - Do we still have the great depresssion? Me and @Deadkool would have a little bit of an issue. Other than that it feels pretty op that I get to start out with a trained military and panzers thus I am going to be dick to France who took away the Rhineland. Oh and England too :3 Tea drinking buggers! :D

Besides, I know how to halt Germany's destruction - DON'T FOCKING FIGHT THE SOVIETS! xD

So we have Denmark, The United States, Italy and Germany. And you want 4 more roleplayers to join.

NeoLeaf said:
Eh... depends on how I will become a dick - Do we still have the great depresssion? Me and @Deadkool would have a little bit of an issue. Other than that it feels pretty op that I get to start out with a trained military and panzers thus I am going to be dick to France who took away the Rhineland. Oh and England too :3 Tea drinking buggers! :D
Besides, I know how to halt Germany's destruction - DON'T FOCKING FIGHT THE SOVIETS! xD

So we have Denmark, The United States, Italy and Germany. And you want 4 more roleplayers to join.
2 or 4 yes

do you have any friends whom may be interested?

Well, at least America is safe. Germany never launched an attack on the USA because of the distance. If you even get close to my land, you'll get shot down faster than Justin Bieber at a concert.

Nope, they like the *slice of life* genre and *fantasy* genre.

Come at me braw, you don't even have an army and are sufffering great depression :D

NeoLeaf said:
Nope, they like the *slice of life* genre and *fantasy* genre.
Well there is going to be drama in it.

I think i called upon lord anubis maybe he can be the Russians

Also @NeoLeaf

I have 2,000,000 trained troops, 562 tanks, 1,254 planes, 120 warships, 1,000 artillery, and 3,548 machine guns that say otherwise of your "Conquest"

Also i have a pact with the allies and Germany, Austria, and Italy made a pact.

So you have to choose very wisely of starting this war. That or i could just start it by trying to take Palestine LOL!

Other then that i guess you could say: [media]

[/media]

I just realized that I need to fight two wars at once. Japan and America had their own thing going on at the time. Unless whoever plays Japan just surrenders immediately.

Ehem... ladies and gentlemen *looks over and spits at the Treaty of Versailles* I will recrlaim former German lands with all of its consequences.

@Morbuskid I don't know what you are implying. Italy has nothing to do with the march of Rhineland, nor with the occupation of Czcheckoslovakia... The blitzkrieg too wasn't a matter for you either...

I have no reason to conquer Italy. btw the Treaty of Versailles buttfucked you too.

@Rabbid We don't know if I am willing to make an allaince with Italians or the Japanese. You can cool your head once you have dealt with all of the economic issues happening at your homeland before doing anyting. Go build a dam or something :D

How dare you insult my country like that! I'll have you know that America came out of the Great Depression at the start of WWII due to jobs opening in the military and producing weapons.

@NeoLeaf

1. Alternative history remember

2. I am implying that Italy has worked with the Allies and has even invaded Austro-Hungary before.

3. You think you can take back the land that you lost, from a war that was not even yours and Russia's and Britian's or ANYBODY's war except Bosnian rebels and the Austro-Hungarian empire.

4. Why be that guy that attacks others while they are poor because you know i am just gonna call you to a meeting and say "Hey you need to knock it the fuck off" and then let you be on your way until you decide to disregard my advice then try and take back the German lands which you lost fairly and then you going to start thinking about taking more land

1. Obviously.

2. Obvoiusly, but Italy didn't get much from helping the allies in the great war. They felt buttfucked even after winning.

3. I don't think - know I can. First of all it is Germany's business in the great war is bloody obvious since it lost more than any other country and faced complete anarchy despite it being its ally who started war. Sure a Austro-Hungarian heir was killed by a 'random person' and as for Russia and Englands case... they were idiots to participate in the war because of alliances and non agression pacts.

°First I will march into Rhineland and nobody cwould stop me with brute force, all I would get is angry French and English mails.

° The Chzecks were being controlled by England, whose leader was Chamberlain ( a passifist I might add ) who sold the countries Territories to Germany so that Germany would be kept at bay.

°The peaceful conquest ends when I do the blitzkrieg with Poland and unwittingly declared war on fuck-mothering France and England but we'll go into that a later time.

4. I am not attacking anyone.

We don't have to be enemies :3 We can also be friends! I mean I am a democrat now too and chances of you getting somethinig nice from widdle Europe is bound to happen for you @Rabbid :3

NeoLeaf said:
1. Obviously.
2. Obvoiusly, but Italy didn't get much from helping the allies in the great war. They felt buttfucked even after winning.

3. I don't think - know I can. First of all it is Germany's business in the great war is bloody obvious since it lost more than any other country and faced complete anarchy despite it being its ally who started war. Sure a Austro-Hungarian heir was killed by a 'random person' and as for Russia and Englands case... they were idiots to participate in the war because of alliances and non agression pacts.

°First I will march into Rhineland and nobody cwould stop me with brute force, all I would get is angry French and English mails.

° The Chzecks were being controlled by England, whose leader was Chamberlain ( a passifist I might add ) who sold the countries Territories to Germany so that Germany would be kept at bay.

°The peaceful conquest ends when I do the blitzkrieg with Poland and unwittingly declared war on fuck-mothering France and England but we'll go into that a later time.

4. I am not attacking anyone.

We don't have to be enemies :3 We can also be friends! I mean I am a democrat now too and chances of you getting somethinig nice from widdle Europe is bound to happen for you @Rabbid :3
No i know about all this stuff i am just checking out another RP until we get started. We still need 2 more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back