• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wanting Original Creative Roleplayer

EvelienLocalArtist

In a drawer full of knives you're the spoon.
I don't like fancy fonts, colors or coding in my roleplays I like them as simple as these paragraphs are.

Gender doesn't matter I'm just looking for someone to RP with who has fairly decent grammar and original ideas for roleplaying and is willing to give ideas to advance the plot.

I do like period rp's like Victorian or Edwardian roleplays, but the time really doesn't matter to me. I also enjoy fantasy rp's as it allows for more creativity in the story.

I don't really have a firm idea on what to RP, but I have been thinking about doing a Hades and Persephone RP but again it doesn't really matter. Though I do like an even mix of action, romance, comedy, and drama in my roleplays.

I am open for discussion if you would like to roleplay with me and what kind you would like to do. Thanks and have a wonderful life!

I have some ideas that have been posted but never really addressed by interested parties. If you like any of them I'd like to give them a shot with you :)

Hello,

Hades and Persephone sound fantastic! The possibilities of mixing the pairing with different eras and perhaps fantasy.

I would love to figure out a roleplay with you. Please PM me of you are also interested to roleplay with me :)

Hope to hear from you
Listette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back