• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic wanting 1x1 partner for futuristic rp??

dujin

Unlucky Member
For this roleplay, the date is set way into the future (the year 4037, for example). Every cliché you can think of about the future has actually come true, as flying cars and immortality have been great feats that have been achieved. Aliens come and walk on earth as normal people do, and the trading systems go all across the Milky Way Galaxy. The army has expanded into new sections, for battles in space and against extraterrestrial terrorists that come once in a while. All schools have uniforms similar to Connor's outfit from DBH and Kara's, except girls wear skirts, of course. There are also androids and cyborgs wandering around, but there is no revolt or anything,they're just normal androids used for simple tasks.

As I mentioned before, several aliens have come to live among the humans and be in peace. This is where we meet Yubu, a male alien in his latter teens (17). His family is from the Irikol alien tribe, which look very human-like, except for a few characteristics such as hair, skin, and eye colours. His skin a glowing and soft grayish blue and his hair a very light, almost white, grey. Eyes are very red, especially because of the contrast with his skin, and he has a few moles on his face that emit a white light whenever he blushes.

He is gay (btw, I am a female, so idk how some things work when it's mxm, I just read a lot of bl ok), but very shy. But, maybe, under this mask of shyness, there's a beast and a thirst of lust. His family does know of his sexual orientation and have no problem with it. He does have a sister (I won't be playing as her the entire time along with him, just in scenes when I need to use her or his parents, I'll play as them) whom of which he talks to. A LOT. He isn't extremely outgoing, so he doesn't have many friends. He's a very average student, B's and C's riddle his report card with the occasional A. He's also in his Senior year of high school.

Comment down below, and we can discuss any details or questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested. I'm more or less confused on what you're looking for, though. I do have some experience tossing in drama and angst, though. And experience with mxm.

I am interested. I'm more or less confused on what you're looking for, though. I do have some experience tossing in drama and angst, though. And experience with mxm.
Alright. Sorry for being extremely inactive, been a bit busy. PM me and tell me what confuses you, I'll try to explain my ideas more in depth then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back