• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanted: Rp Partners! (Anime and Original!)

Hey!

I'd be interested in doing the Notes on a Coffee Cup plot if it's still open (MxF or MxM but I prefer to play male c:) as Muse A or Muse B
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I would be interested in "Shift" (as Muse B), "Braving the Elements" (preferably as Muse A) or the 'boarding school for supernatural creatures' plot.

Hey, I'm sorry to be a bother.. I feel like I'm being incredibly annoying (sorry)

We had a Haru/Makoto and Sousuke/OC rp and I was just wondering if you were still up for it... I'd be happy to rp.

If not that's fine.. Again, sorry to be so annoying. :c

I think Light my Candle and Moving in could be combined and I'm totally up for doubling ^^

Okay great! Could we do it over discord or some other place? I don't really come on here often haha

The "Notes on a coffee cup" and "Moving In" idea sure sounds like something I'd love to do with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
deception said:
Okay great! Could we do it over discord or some other place? I don't really come on here often haha
Son't realy know what Discord is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back