• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WANTED: Possessive male vampire

Temma-Kati

I like your shoelaces.

1B9310D9-5204-4686-86DB-9EB2D84D1E69-6676-000005F8FB4E0A39_tmp.gif

Hello hello! I'm Temma, and this is my latest craving (roleplay wise, still need that chocolate....)

Anyways.

I need someone who can roleplay a vampire male who likes to buy girls from vampire bars and keep them as scantily dressed pets he also uses for blood supply.

1CB70860-FFB4-4DF4-BA66-CF91507C4E3A-6676-000005DB076218BD_tmp.gif

I know, I know - sounds weird, right? Hear me out.

My OC, Jinx, is gonna be the 'Pure O' which means she is one of three people in the world with her blood type. Legendary blood, vampires who taste that blood feel so filled and energized that they can never go back to regular blood. Anyways, she's sold your super rich dude vampire who is REALLY possessive with his... product. However, he finds that she's been bitten so many times that she fights him even coming near her. This is a problem. Your guy in high nobility/king of vampires, and as such he's supposed to have his 'pet' trained and secure one his arm, far more beautiful than the rest. Well, beautiful down - sarcasm and a flaming personality to go. Keeping her dressed in little more than what's needed to, ah, 'cover the basics', he finds her weakness. A locket around her neck made of silver - no vampire owner of hers ever caed to open it, since it was silver. However, he's curious and steals it away, leaving her panicked. Finding a way to open it, he see's the pictures of her and her twin brother. He confronts her, demands information as she sinks into panic - and he breaks her. She's now the trained pet he needs to show at his gala. However, he becomes increasingly worried as she doesn't eat, can't sleep - loosing weight, loosing life. Even her blood has turned bitter. So, Your dude hunts down her twin brother only to find a grave - so not only does he have to break the news of her brothers death, but he's gotta bring back her spirit.

C6FA429E-92DB-400A-89AC-73DD55AFC327-6676-000005FD7E266F2E_tmp.gif

Yes, yes I am aware.

SO! PM me if interested, and please be able to reply with 1 or more paragraph(s)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back