• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wanted, 1x1 partners! Always open!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyoo, as you may have guessed by the title and the section of the forum we're in, I am looking for some new roleplay partners! So here's the stuff you'll probably want to know.

-I'm open to trying basically any plot and genre under the sun, but in general I tend to gravitate to modern, supernatural and fantasy the most.
-I'm a big dork that loves romance in my RPs, but it's not a deal breaker if you aren't interested in romance plots.
-I prefer BxB and GxG pairings, I may do a BxG though if you really want to.
-I am pretty relaxed when it comes to grammar and spelling mistakes, as long as I can read what you're saying and can tell you're at least trying we're golden.
-I will always try my best to match up with my partners length, but for the most part I like keeping things to a medium length, writing too much can sometimes stress me out as it begins to feel like more of a job than something just for fun. You're more than welcome to write as much as you want though, as long as you're okay with how much I write!
-I'm 19 in case you're concerned about your rp partners age

-It's been a hot minute since I've actually done an rp, so please forgive me in advance if it takes me a little bit to get back into the swing of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back