• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wanna Have An Adventure? [Ignore prefix]

Princessnyan

A very unlucky member
-I G N O R E P R E F I X-​
Hai! So I've been really wanting to develop some characters of mine and go on exciting adventures with someone!. I can play both male and female but i usually prefer to stick to female. I don't really have any specific plots in mind but one. You can choose to play this plot or we could create a new one from scratch. I can play all genres and I really like to have romance in my stories but I don't exclusively have them.

ALLY CATS
muse 1 (your character) lives a normal life/privileged life when they encounter a certain girl with old and dirty clothes and curious eyes ,aka muse 2 (my character), these kind of people are known ally cats people that have some catlike characteristics and usually lives out on the streets or they all share a small house that fits up to 10 of them. muse 1 feeling sorry for muse 2 takes them out to get some food and they later become inseparable. 2 completely different people have their fates intertwined.​

This is something different ( in a good way) I haven't tried something like this before. I would love to do it. Usually I like playing female but for this I would love to be the Male!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back