• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanna be a part of a RP of a future anime?

Diran the Thief

Future manga artist
There are 2 anime plots I have come up with.

1. The real world: The main characters are (My O.C) Diran Jirū and the person he raised and trained you. He trained her to be a great thief for the Robin Hood thieves guild. Your character has been in a dungeon in a castle for your childhood and Diran freed you to train what you are today. Your character makes a request to Diran, to see the world you so desperately wanted to see. Diran agrees to this so their starts the adventure of them.

Other things: Their are gods in this world and their is something especially special in your character but it's sealed deep in you and yet to be released.

2. Freedom: Lucifer Haven a rebellious Prince of Chiniya that was arrested for refusing a planed marriage and wouldn't come out until he said yes. But your character snuck in to free him. You were someone who wanted to meet him because of what you heard of his stories. Although you were happy to meet him. You wanted him to do something for you in return. To wipe your name from your kingdom where you were born. Lucifer agrees to this so he desides to help her in her journey for her freedom.

Note: Anyone can do one of these. You just have to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for the second one if you're still looking ^_^ (Also, nice profile picture ;3 )

Diran the Thief]By all means. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32986-apfelseine/ said:
@ApfelSeine[/URL] I'll post it really quick...
Alright. Tag me when you do ^_^

Diran the Thief] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32986-apfelseine/ said:
@ApfelSeine[/URL] You joining?
I posted a question in the OOC tab. I'll join soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back