• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wands and Debutants OOC

wolfstar

NIFFLER LOVER
Okay here we go for the non discord ooc chat!!!!!!

I shall have a discord posted in here this weekend for those who have it!!!!

And the character channel shall be posted probably this weekend as well..

Welcome welcome !!!

heya!

I should have a discord and a character sheet thread on site ready this weekend :)

Please ask any questions you have here in the meantime!

We are going to have something similar to lady whistledown from bridgerton in this rp and its going to be great so i am hyped.

Last edited:
yay! i’m so excited, cant wait to see what everyone comes up with 🤭

Here is the discord link!

And the character sheet link

An optional coded student CS template has been added to the CS thread for anyone that wants to use the same code as Sebastian's with all the questions already laid out ^_^

What does everyone think of my characters?
They’re wonderful, I love them all! :) I’m happy we have our first professor, you may have inspired me to make one too. Glad to have more 6th years too

I haven’t finished his CS yet, but I think Lucas (my 6th year) might get on well with Adrianna - he’d definitely love her personality, and will also be “chaotic good”. I can see them breaking curfew to go explore/trespass somewhere, providing the friendship is mutual

I also get the feeling that Sebastian will be intent on proving himself to Quentin, fully knowing how big of a challenge gaining his respect is

They’re wonderful, I love them all! :) I’m happy we have our first professor, you may have inspired me to make one too. Glad to have more 6th years too

I haven’t finished his CS yet, but I think Lucas (my 6th year) might get on well with Adrianna - he’d definitely love her personality, and will also be “chaotic good”. I can see them breaking curfew to go explore/trespass somewhere, providing the friendship is mutual

I also get the feeling that Sebastian will be intent on proving himself to Quentin, fully knowing how big of a challenge gaining his respect is
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back