Wanderlust - Out Of Character

Glad you all are here!

I'll give it several more hours before I declare the rest of the people gone.

I think we'll be able to continue with the few of you that are still here =)

NessieAlways said:
Glad you all are here!
I'll give it several more hours before I declare the rest of the people gone.

I think we'll be able to continue with the few of you that are still here =)
I think someone is on vacation... So I dunno if you wanna count them out just yet, or if you're gonna have a resubmission process.

Just so you know! ^^

SimplyMusicality said:
I see how it is. I don't text you now I gotta do your grunt work.
Lemme get to a laptop to look
That's right bitch

Nah I checked already it's Eheu

I probably wont recruit anymore people just cus it takes too long and I want this to start already

(Writing this on extremely unreliable hotel wifi & uncomfortable mobile keyboard. Apologies for more concise wording.)

Still here, still really excited about this rp & about being a part of it. However, won't be able to write anything substantial until I return from my trip in Eastern Europe in ten more days (approx. the 22nd.)

I hope that the fact that my chara is one of the later ones to join up could buy me some justification in-character. Though, if you folks consider the delay too much of a hassle & would have to exclude me from this, please know that there will be no hard feelings at all.

Either way, best of luck & have a nice time! See you all soon.

eheu said:
(Writing this on extremely unreliable hotel wifi & uncomfortable mobile keyboard. Apologies for more concise wording.)
Still here, still really excited about this rp & about being a part of it. However, won't be able to write anything substantial until I return from my trip in Eastern Europe in ten more days (approx. the 22nd.)

I hope that the fact that my chara is one of the later ones to join up could buy me some justification in-character. Though, if you folks consider the delay too much of a hassle & would have to exclude me from this, please know that there will be no hard feelings at all.

Either way, best of luck & have a nice time! See you all soon.
Don't worry Hun!

I'll wait for you to come back from your trip!

I hope you're having as much fun as I did!

Okay so now I believe most of us are here so let's pick up where we left off...

Did everyone decide how their characters are going to be introduced to the story?

Ehem...I'm going to take the silence as in everyone is ready to begin...

I'll start writing a connecting post so that old characters and new characters have place to meet up before going to the next activity!

If anyone has any suggestions of ideas let me know!

If not I'll have the post up by this weekend!

@NessieAlways : Thanks for being so lenient. I'll be sure to catch up the best I can once I return.

As for the treatment of this delay in character: would it be just the old group and the new one meeting up, or are the new members to be introduced one by one? Either way - may I propose having someone receive a call from Daisy saying that she got lost looking for the meetup point & ended up far enough away that she decided to roll with it for the time being & join later on (or something along those lines - whatever would work best for you)? Would that work well?

EDIT: considering that I'll be back in around a week, I'll probably miss a couple of posting cycles at most. In that case the aforementioned arrangement might not be necessary. Just a mention in my prospective intro post of Daisy being late to the gathering may buy enough wiggle time for things to still go smoothly ic.

Again, whatever you think would work best.

Incidentally, Nessie: I recall that I havent been able to post the relationship proposals before you took leave & have therefore not received a confirmation on relationships with Jerylin. Would you mind filling me in on that bit? Please and thank you.

Once again, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
eheu said:
@NessieAlways : Thanks for being so lenient. I'll be sure to catch up the best I can once I return.
As for the treatment of this delay in character: would it be just the old group and the new one meeting up, or are the new members to be introduced one by one? Either way - may I propose having someone receive a call from Daisy saying that she got lost looking for the meetup point & ended up far enough away that she decided to roll with it for the time being & join later on (or something along those lines - whatever would work best for you)? Would that work well?

EDIT: considering that I'll be back in around a week, I'll probably miss a couple of posting cycles at most. In that case the aforementioned arrangement might not be necessary. Just a mention in my prospective intro post of Daisy being late to the gathering may buy enough wiggle time for things to still go smoothly ic.

Again, whatever you think would work best.

Incidentally, Nessie: I recall that I havent been able to post the relationship proposals before you took leave & have therefore not received a confirmation on relationships with Jerylin. Would you mind filling me in on that bit? Please and thank you.

Once again, very sorry for the inconvenience.
Well it would be easier for the entire new group to meet up with the old group, but it might not be as realistic especially if we play the "Hey what a coincidence" card.

However if we just say the new group met them up later because of "X" reason, then there should be a meeting point somewhere.

As for Daisy joining them later, that's perfectly fine!

I'll take a look at the past conversation pages and see if I can come up with a relationship chart for the characters that are here =)

@SimplyMusicality Yes, if I remember correctly ( correct me if I am wrong it has been a bit lol ) Rowen stayed behind to get a tattoo finished up and Kieran was staying behind for some reason...I can't remember. I am really sorry ; n; But I remember that they were staying behind together and finding there way together.

@NessieAlways thanks for the info. Also excitedly anticipating the relationship chart.

If all of the new cast were invited to join the trip & all just couldn't go for various reasons, wouldn't it be quite reasonable if they all just got together at some point & figured out that they could go together as a second patch, contacted the old group, and made arrangements to meet up at, say, the next stop on their trip - thereby eliminating the need for a coincidence card while keeping the neat meetup point? A suggestion.

Relationships

I just copied and paste the rough idea of the friendships. If you want to clean it up and add a bit of your own thing just send then to me and I'll update this =)

Also if I messed up somewhere or forgot something please let me know

Hopefully this helps to keep tract of everyone's connections =)

• @NessieAlways

Name Ship
    Raphael Jerylin saw some people taking advantage of Raphael and stood up for him. Since then she's adopted a motherly attitude towards him and feels like it's her duty to defend him.
    Cage Cage is a food person so Jerylin bakes for him. Plus, he's Jaxson's roommate. One day he went with Jaxson to one of his many shopping trips. While Jaxson shopped, Cage and Jerylin began to chat. Cage complained about being hungry, so Jerylin fed him explaining that she used to bake when she was little. Cage, being a food junkie, made her bake for him the next time he walked into the store. Since then Jerylin is Cage's personal baker.
    Kieran
    Leah Both with an energetic nature, Jerylin and Piper have found a nice friendship. Though the difference between city girl and country girl are clearly present the two have more in common than most people realize.
    Daisy Jerylin and Daisy have a lot in common which provides for a strong friendship. The two girls met outside of Jerylin's computer store and since then have been bonding over coffee beans and old tunes. Jerylin and Daisy have several inside jokes regarding electronics and technology. Over all they have a good mix of similar traits to nurture a close friendship.
    Rowen Drawn to Rowen's artistic side, Jerylin has been the number one fan of this aspiring artist. Their friendship began over their love of Batman as Jerylin over saw Rowen's doodle book. Being outgoing and social, Jerylin and Rowen kept meeting up for lunch dates once a week to share their love for the dark knight.

I'm home temporarily (yay stable internet and comfortable keyboard) but am leaving again tomorrow morning, won't be permanently back until three-four more days later. I'm doing my best to catch up with all the new info so that I can jump right back in by then.

That list was incredibly helpful. Also, everything looks good on my end. Thanks @NessieAlways .

I have half a post down, wasn't quite able to finish this weekend since I was out of town, but I'll have it up by tonight!

If you still have no idea how your character is coming into the story please figure something out!

As of now the old group is meeting up with Rowen and Kieran. Don't know if anyone else is joining them or you each have your entrances planned already

Oh also...

I wrote it in and forgot to ask...

@FirePolaris @JujuBee

Since I haven't hear back from Mittens or Bear, I was going to end the scene we're out right now and send their characters off to the next location and have our characters meet up Kieran and Rowen. Is it okay if I write that Jerylin dragged Cage with her cus jealousy of now wanting him to go with Felice and Raphael tagging along cus awkwardness of being alone with Felice and Charlie? If not I'll just leave it open as if Jerylin went by herself and then your characters can follow

NessieAlways said:
Oh also...

@FirePolaris @JujuBee

Since I haven't hear back from Mittens or Bear, I was going to end the scene we're out right now and send their characters off to the next location and have our characters meet up Kieran and Rowen. Is it okay if I write that Jerylin dragged Cage with her cus jealousy of now wanting him to go with Felice and Raphael tagging along cus awkwardness of being alone with Felice and Charlie? If not I'll just leave it open as if Jerylin went by herself and then your characters can follow
Write Raphael however you want. You certainly have my permission.

NessieAlways said:
Oh also...

@FirePolaris @JujuBee

Sounds good Nessie! I'll just follow up with whatever Jer decides to do. :D

Posted!

I wasn't able to post last night since I was waiting for Po to answer, but I got to it this morning!

If there's anything that I need or you want me to change let me know!

Hey @Sasil , if you wanna post first, go for it! I get the sense that Rowen would kind of drag Kieran along anyway xD

NessieAlways said:
@LifeNovel
Hey!

So I saw you liked the last post I made...does that mean you're back?!

Or will you be lurking for the time being?
If you will have me.

Edited: Oh but it seems as though you already have a set plan already in play. I don't want to bother that. Perhaps lurking will be better for me. @NessieAlways

LifeNovel said:
If you will have me.
Edited: Oh but it seems as though you already have a set plan already in play. I don't want to bother that. Perhaps lurking will be better for me. @NessieAlways
asldkjf

Of course I'll have you!!

<3

And don't worry about that...

It's just the people who are still here going to pick up the new characters.

(Where you here for that or shall I fill in?)

I'll make Jax fit right in again =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back