• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University ( Reboot ) [ CLOSED ]

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

0b2213ea11db395239e8e8eb706574b9.png
FF_Divider_Pink.png

Rules
⚀ Each person is allowed a maximum of six characters each.
⚁ Realistic face claims are highly preferred.
⚂ A like means that your character is accepted.
⚃ If you have any queries or issues, do not hesitate to contact me or my Co-GMs either via PM or OOC.
⚄ My Co-GMs are Aero Aero , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and revalia revalia .
⚅ Last but not least, have fun!

Character Sheet
Basics
Name:
Nickname(s):
Based of off:

Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Body Figure:
Clothing Style:
Distinguishing Feature(s):

Personality
Vice(s):
Virtue(s):
Like(s):
Dislike(s):
Quirk(s):
Habit(s):

In Depth
History: 2+ Paragraphs.
Theme Song: Optional.

Schooling
Year:
Elective(s): 2 electives.
Major:
Club(s):
Relationship(s):
Crush:

Accepted Characters
⚀ Lucius Tremain. (Lucifer)
⚁ Lucy Emerson. (Lady)
⚂ Wilber Peregrine. (Pooh)
⚃ June Beckett. (Rapunzel)
⚄ Christine Robinson. (Christine Robinson)
⚅ Maya Vera. (Moana)
⚀ Markie Daniels. (Mulan)
⚁ Oskar Larssen. (Kristoff)
⚂ Gwendolyn Jones. (Princess Eilonwy)
⚃ Harlow Wesley. (Tramp)
⚄ Bethany Wesley. (Bagheera)
⚅ Blaire Rockers. (Anna)
⚀ Clarabelle Moreau. (Belle)
⚁ Jaxton Hawkins. (Jim)
⚂ Nico Álarvez. (Audrey Ramirez)
⚃ Phoebe Silverman. (Vanellope von Schweetz)
⚄ Naomi Waters. (Nemo)
⚅ Piper Montgomery. (Pocahontas)
⚀ Alec Tarek. (Aladdin)
⚁ Angelique Monroe. (Marie)
⚂ Hugo Monroe. (Berlioz)
⚃ Peter Coleman. (Perter Pan)
⚄ Hunter Jones. (Hunter)
⚅ Pace Parker. (Pegasus)
⚀ Annabelle Barrie. (Tinkerbell)
⚁ Danny Rockers. (Elsa)
⚂ Xinthia Gwyn. (Evil Queen)
⚃ Augustus Anderson. (Adam/Beast)
⚄ James Hookaway. (Captain Hook)
⚅ Megan Stavros. (Megara)
⚀ Tamara Bianchi. (Tigger)
⚁ Da-Hyun Okamura. (Li-Shang)
⚂ Carter Artin. (Mad Hatter)
⚃ Adira Facilier. (Dr.Facilier)
⚄ Rafael Milano. (Eric)
⚅ Salehe Adebowale. (Simba)
⚀ Naina Akintola Okafor. (Nala)
⚁ Scarlett Jo. (Scar)
⚂ Ella De Vil. (Cruella)
⚃ Casimiro Yzma. (Yzma)

Reserved Characters

Not Applicable.
Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

B A S I C S
name: Lucius Tremain
nickname: Lucas
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Based off of: Lucifer (Cinderella)
tumblr_m0a434DsaE1qhe9xv.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
30352442-352-k554060.jpg

height: 5ft 9inches
weight: 12 stone 2 pounds
hair: Black often has the combover hair style
eyes: Dark brown.
body figure: Stern and lean
clothing style: He often wears lots of suits favoring his signature black and red style.
distinguishing features: his posture is always in good form. He never slouches and often is seen with a watch.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices (4+):
Lucas acts very pompously around other people due to his upbringing being a member of the Tremain family. This trait is proven by his mother's constant lessons in being well manned in high society. Lucius has a temper thanks to the local children Jaq and Gus who made a fool of him when he was young. Also, Lucas can often be mean to others; no one knows whether it is to be mean or if it's a defense mechanism of some kind. He doesn't know either. Another flaw that Lucas has is that he can often be made a fool. He is easily tricked and someone you can pull pranks on. Some people even say he is naive of the world outside of his estate.
virtues (4+)
There are upside's to him though, Lucas in the best of times can be a kind man if people give him a chance. Hell one time he negotiated with the two rivals Jaq and Gus to help him get a girl. Even though that didn't turn out well for him, he was nice to them for a period. He can also be dedicated to something once he is interested in it, even though he is stubborn it can also be a good thing. Once he's fixated on something, he won't stop until it is perfected to a tee. Lucas also try's his best to socialize with people and build connections. Sure some people think it's just him using people for leverage, but he's genuine when he respect's someone and respect's them in return regardless of social status.
likes (5+):
Lucas enjoys reading on occasions either it's a newspaper or a regular book. Also, he enjoys playing board games like chess or other types of games that require logic and skill. Lucas also likes acting for the guy often act's most of the time at home with the situation with his stepsister. He often enjoys to stitch he doesn't know why but yarn often has a calming effect on him when he sow's and knit's. Lastly Lucas also often likes people who know proper etiquette there is nothing worse than having dinner with someone who gorges themselves on food.
dislikes (5+):
As stated above he has a particular disdain for people who don't have proper etiquette. Furthermore, he doesn't like getting tricked or his flaws being pointed out in public. He also dislikes his mother at times along with his step-sister. Lucas is not a fan of people who try to get close to him since he thinks he's old enough to handle himself.
quirks: He often in smart attire even though it is his day off.
habits: He likes chess, gardening and hunting down animals with his mother.

I N | D E P T H
history (2+ paragraphs):
Lucifer was adopted at a young age by the Tremain family when he was around 8. He often spent a lot of time with his eldest sister Ella. They got along although he took a particulate distaste towards his step-sister, who teased him punched him where Ella had always been kind to him. Sure she told him off when he was bad and was up to mischief, but she never did anything to hurt him in any way. He was often close with his late father who took him in as if he was his own, showing him the mansion or the first time, taking him hunting as well as reading him bedtime story's at night.

His Mother, however, was a different story she often told him off for the smallest of things. One example being: not getting to her on time when she called. Always called a disgrace tot eh family behind his farther's back. When his father died, however, the abuse only has gotten worse. It got to a point where his mother told him that it was all Ella's fault that this was happening and then he believed it.

Once he started bullying and abusing Ella, the violence became less. He was accepted into the family and was not the center of turmoil. Ella still believed that there was good still left in Lucas, but it was up to him if he can see that for himself. They made her her a servant of the mansion; his mother ensured that she had the bare minimum of education and this was Lucas chance. None of his family has ever been accepted into Disney University before. Who knows, it may not just be him that might be going.

theme song: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

S C H O O L I N G
year: 1st
electives: Fashion design
major: Business and creative writing
clubs: (to be filled out later)
relationships:
Peter Matthew Colemen: "my new nemesis I hate him but that doesn't mean I don't respect him"
Lucy Marie Emerson: "Seems okay a bit to nieve though I might need to keep my eye on her. She seems rich"
Wilber Peregrine: "that fat bastard is easy to trick I pick on him all the time but he always treat's it as if it's an accident"
Adira Violetta Facilier: " she's one of my close friends I ask her to model my clothing for me a few times. I, of course, repay her by making her dresses of her choice.Mainly purple...Suit's her"
June Maple Beckett: " that dumb blonde she looks at a tree and just stares at it impressed and nieve all the time. It's like she's a child"
Christine Robinson: she's about as dumb as that Wilber i don't know what she sees in him"
Hunter Blaize Jones: "that joke all he knows is how to lift weights that are not going to help you run a business like his farther's that's for sure"
Pace Lee Parker: "just another fool encouraging jurkulies to continue what he's doing"
Magen Aja Stravos: "she's okay i guess she doesn't get in my way i don't get in hers. She seems familiar though...."
Bethany Lily Weasley: "just some girl who is in her rebellious phase it'll pass but i fear she'll keep acting like child rather than face adulthood with grace"

Tamra Hannah Bianchi: "she should go to an asylum somewhere she needs help..."
Annabelle Barrie: "what do you mean i like her..haha of course not just because i play harmless tricks on her dosn't mean i like her...Idiot!"
Rafael de Milano: "i like his fashion sence might ask him to model my new summers line"
Danny Rockers: " No comment" (he respects her in his own right he knows what it's like to lose a parent and have a waight on your shoulders)
Salehe Adebowale: "that boy needs to learn some responsibility"
Piper Willow Montgomery: "i respect her independence maybe i can have a chat with her someday"
Jaxton Henry Hawkins: " i'll make sure nothing to bad happens to him i know how it is to lose a farther"
Oskar Larssen: "i need to keep a close eye on that boy who knows when he can sloop over the edge"
Gwendolyn Jones: " little princess in her castle thinks she's independent when she can easily get the entire university's male populace to do her homework"
Harlow DeNae Wesley: "I respect her from being grown up with a rough patch on her. maybe i can chill out with her one day maybe have a smoke."
Markie "Protector" Daniels: "She looks really good in mens clothing i need to ask her if she can modle a few things for me"
Lorelei Cambridge; " She is Adria's nemesis so she is my enemie to"
Xinthia Gwyn: "You want me too talk about you darling why am i not supprised ;)"

crush: xinthia gwyn& Annabelle Barrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Matthew Coleman

tumblr_n5w9jsCDAV1r2a2e7o1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mwyh5d4xql1rm1gfu.gif

tumblr_inline_mwtqstVKfk1rys58m.gif

"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and away means forgetting." FC: Stefano Masciolini

• Name:
    Peter Matthew Coleman

Nickname:
    Petey(only by Annabelle & brothers)
    Pan(only by June)
    Sparky(only by Tamara)

Sexuality:
    Bi-curious

Based off of:
    Peter Pan
    latest

coded by doubt

Last edited:

Lucy Marie Emerson
"What a perfectly beautiful little Lady."

images

images

Well, I see nice homes, with yards and fences...

name: Lucy Marie Emerson
nickname Lu, Little Lady (Her parents), Lady (friends)
age (17-25): 19
sexuality: Heterosexual
based off of: Lady from Lady and the Tramp

height: 5'3
weight: 125
hair: Light brown
eyes: hazel
body figure: average
clothing style: Prim and proper clothing style, not a hair out of place, not a wrinkle in her clothing.
distinguishing features:

Trick? Trick! Oh, that reminds me. Who is Trixie?

Bio: Lucy was born and raised in a perfect little home. Her father a wealthy diplomat and her mother a lawyer. She was never without anything, at least when it came to having nice things. But her parents were always busy and they never seemed to have any time for her things. Always missing her awards at school or performances. She was normally accompanied by a nanny to everything. When she got accepted into WDU she finally thought that it would be her chance to break free from that sad life...

But with her parents deciding what was best for her, they chose her major and minor along with the classes that she was to be placed in for the semester. Ballet is her passion and she would love to pursue it as some sort of career, but with her parents pushing her to become a lawyer...she finds it better to just do what they ask.

I don't need you to shelter and protect me.

Personality:
Incredibly Shy- Lucy has never been one of the social type, although given her status, there would be no problem there. But she tends to avoid others at times, fearing that they will only want her for her what she has.
jealousy- she is jealous of certain things. Mostly certain traits that people have. But she can be jealous in a relationship too, and she will tell you.
anxiety- She has bad social anxiety about going out and doing something reckless. Her life has always been planned out and doing the unexpected is nerve racking.
naive- Since she has always been on the path that her parents wanted her to, she hasn't been expose to a lot of things. She is very innocent and shy when it comes to typical adult college things.
virtues (4+)
Sweet- Although Lucy is practically petrified on the inside, she has another side to her. When she is hiding her true feelings, she puts on a sweet face and attempts to let people in.
Helpful- She is willing to help you if you ask her, how could she possibly say now without embarrassing you and herself, she wants to avoid that.
Sense of humor- If she lets down her guard around you, you will find that she has a charming sense of humor.
Wonder- She is always amazed by the smallest things anyone does, even if she doesn't outright say it.
likes (5+)
Tea
Reading
Spaghetti
babies
Singing
dislikes (5+)
The Dark
Cats
liars
animal abuse
her anxiety
quirks
She is often asking questions about everything. When she is nervous or shy, she bits her lip and let out little nervous laughs
habits
bites her lip when nervous.
Year:
1st

Major:
Law

Electives:
Music, Dance
Club(s): Book Club,
N/A

Relationships:
Danny Rockers- Best friends since childhood, would do anything for her and protect her (even though the girl doesn't want protection). Lucy would most likely turn into a completely different person with you if you try to hurt Danny.
Annabelle- Good Friends as well; Takes Lucy under her wing for a while.
Rafael Milano- Good friends; He is very protective of Lucy and in all honesty, she loves it. ^^
Adira (F.A.B) Friends; but really they are only friends because she wants to manipulate her; then recruits her into F.A.B so they don't have to stare at her "plain" self. She will be made fabulousXD
Ella(F.A.B)- Same reason as Adira; but in all honest she doesn't really mind Lucy.
Xinthia(F.A.B)- love/hate thingXD Pretty sure Xin is crushing on Lucy.
June Beckett- Naive friends for life! June helps her through her anxieties and fears.
TBD

Last edited:

B A S I C S
name: Wilber Peregrine
nickname: Winnie
gender; Male
sexuality: Heterosexual
based off of: Winnie The Pooh
giphy.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
f989fa9ac279d5a9c315aaf30c10785b.jpg

height: 6ft 9 inches
weight: 18 stone 5 pounds
hair: Shortcut brown hair and a short trimmed beard
eyes: Jet green with jet black pupils
body figure: Stout and bulky
clothing style: when he is in public he likes to wear red shirts and oddly Yellow school trousers and shoes. when he's at home, however, he just likes to wear red t-shirts and walk around in his boxers.
distinguishing features: He has very small ears almost like ovals and his nose is like a button nose almost.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices: Wilber is very nieve to things. People often leads him into things and he often agree's to it without thinking things over. This can cause him to get into danger or trouble in some instances. Wilber is also not very smart when he was younger he had to have support in school how he managed to get in the university was pretty much one mark on his exam. He is often called dumb but it doesn't matter to him since he often acknowledges it. He isn't a numb skull or anything it's just he often doesn't know the solution to simple problems and overthinks things sometimes. Another thing about Wilber is that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He often cares a bit too much about helping his friends. When he feels that he fails them he often goes through a pit of sadness that he felt he let everyone down and it is his fault for it. He also is terrified of losing people he cares about after what happened with Christine he is now terrified of doing anything wrong to his most caring and most loyal friends. He would apologise profusely if he's done anything wrong and would even do stuff for them to gain their forgiveness. Also sometimes he can often be just plain lazy. Not for the big things like helping his friends but the small things like tidying his room all that other small stuff.
virtues: Wilber is one of those friends that if you're a friend of his your a friend of his for life. He is the ideal friend you want a kind, considerate, compassionate and above all supportive friend. He is also a very good singer. He often sing's to himself depending on his situation gathering food, with his friends anytime really. He also has an optimistic personality he always tries to see the positive things in life and often tries to help others see his point of view.
Singing
Dancing
Caring for his friends
His neighbours in the 100 Acers
dislikes:
His neighbours being in danger
Bullies
People making fun of his weight in a mean way
Losing his friends
quirks: He often taps his lobe when he tries to think of a solution to his problem. Even saying think out loud.

He also has a irrational fear of ellephants and weasles
XLp5RGc.gif

habits: Likes cooking and eating food

I N | D E P T H
history: Wilber was born in the neighbourhood 100 Acers. It was the perfect little neighbourhood with around 7-8 houses. When he was a kid about 6-7 he met a girl called Christine Robinson. they eventually became childhood friends the best in fact. They were inseparable. Until one day when they were 13, Christene told Wilber she was going to a boarding school. Knowing that he was on borrowed time with her he made sure to spend as much time with her as possible. Watching films going on walks through the park. Visiting his neighbours until the final week came. he visited her every day talking about how their day was until on the last day he ever saw her she said to him "Promise me that you'll always remember that you are braver than you believe, that your stronger than you seem and your smarter then you think and loved more then you know"

Wilber never forgot those words. But once Christine left he had a void and the only thing to fill that void was food. That's when he began to gain weight and if it wasn't for his beloved neighbours of the small town he would have eaten himself to death. when he was 16 his mother and father often made buisness trips so he is often left alone. But his parents always told Mrs Rue to keep an eye on him. Wilber wasn't always on his own, he always hanged around his closest friends such as Penny who he always called piglet since she was always smaller than him. Wilber often helps her with her anxiety.

Other people in his neighbourhood include Mr Cornilias Owlsworth although he often just calls him owl since he isn't really good at remembering big words. He often tutored him on subjects that he was stuck on. Then there was Mrs Rue and little Karl. Pooh's parent's told him that Mrs Rue got divorced back when Christine was still around so that he knew why Karl's father isn't there. There was also Mr Earl who is the eldest of the people in his neighbourhood. Everyone also knows he suffers from depression and likes to keep an eye on him and cheer him up on his bad days. Let's not forget Mrs Roberts she was the green thumb of the 100 acres. She often brings people cakes and food made from the crops in her garden especially carrot cake. She often has panic attacks when things are out of order but she tries to calm down now and then thanks to her neighbours.

Ten there was Tamra she was often on her pogo stick when penny and Wilber were outside playing. Her parent's say that she's hyperactive and she takes pills that help her calm down. But that doesn't affect her mood. She can get a little close and personal sometimes and can get violent when someone messes with his friends. Apart from that, she is a nice girl. Wilber decided he was going to be a children's entertainer to make people that may be not having a good outlook on life have a new viewpoint in life. So with the help of Cornilias he just barely maniged to make it into the university. What will happen. Who knows?
theme song

S C H O O L I N G
electives: Performing Arts
major: Music and Entertainment
clubs (to be filled out later)
relationships: Christine Robinson: Most loved and best friend out of all of his friends
Tamra:A good fraind that helped him when Christene left and possible buisness partner (please pm me if you want to talk about it :D)
crush: Christene

Last edited:

Adira Violetta Facilier

tumblr_ocflbqkPoR1qhhr89o3_500.jpg

"I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, I got things I ain't even tried!" FC: Aliya Will
  • Name:
    Adira Violetta Facilier

Nickname(s):
    Adi(only by Ella)

Sexuality:
    Homosexual

Based off of:
    tumblr_n2uxpm4VdX1runifxo1_250.gif

Dr Facilier from Princess and the Frog.

coded by doubt

Last edited:

large.jpg

Flower
❂❂❂❂❂
B A S I C S
name June Maple Beckett
nickname
June Bug
sexuality
Heterosexual
based off of
Rapunzel
theme song
Raining Sunshine
❂❂❂❂❂
A P P E A R A N C E
height 5'4"
weight
125 lbs
hair
Blonde with colorful highlights underneath
eyes
Green
body figure
Straight
clothing style
J U N E
distinguishing features
Colorful highlights; usually, does not wear shoes; wears a necklace with the sun icon attached (it's like the Beckett family coat of arms)
tumblr_mvxjh46VOn1qfrg5po3_r2_250.gif

Gleam and Glow
❂❂❂❂❂
P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices
naive careless stubborn dramatic lacks knowledge of social norms
virtues
optimisticcurious creative brave innocent
artsy stuff climbing hair lanterns reading animals
dislikes
lies shoes boredom her aunt closed spaces (claustrophobic) people not liking her and not saying why
quirks
combing her fingers through her hair smiles when nervous
habits
bits the ends of pencils, paintbrushes, etc. braids hair when bored doodles (sometimes on desks)
❂❂❂❂❂
I N | D E P T H
history
June was born into a lovely wealthy family with parents who absolutely adored her the day she was born. Her parents spoiled baby June with any toy that caught her fancy, with butlers and maids at her service at all times (unless asleep), and so much more. Yes, June was living the good life until one family reunion turned sour. During the Beckett family reunion, baby June was able to meet her conceited aunt. Her aunt being infertile, unable to bear a child to continue on her beauty. So, when she saw June and how the family praised and loved her, the aunt vowed that June would be hers.

A week later, June went missing, and her parents went crazy. They instantly called the police while ordering the servants of the house to search every nook and cranny in their mansion. While everyone searched and searched, a hooded figure lurked holding and giggling baby June in their arms. The character found a way to escape the mansion's grounds and revealed to be no other than June's aunt. With a smirk, she made her way to her own home where there she would raise June for 18 years.

Yes, 18 years June stayed with her 'mother' and lived a false life. Sadly, June was simply too young to remember the face of her true mother or anything really, so it was not hard for her aunt to reprogram her. The aunt was never mean to June and did raise the girl just like a mother. June grew a gentle and caring girl, but she was also rather curious. Of course, who wouldn't be if your mom wouldn't let you out of the house for basically your whole life? On her 18th birthday, June couldn't hold in her curiosity anymore.

June asked if her one friend from her online school could come over and pick her up to do some pre-graduation activities. Her friend readily agreed since she had asked June to hang out multiple times throughout their school years. She gave her friend the time when her 'mother' was usually out for groceries and happily awaited the day. When the day did come, June picked out the nicest clothes she could find and headed out with her friend. The two did the usual teenager stuff, shopping, dying their hair, movies, and then ended the night with a prank.

June and her friend decided to teepee a mansion that her friend had been eyeing for a while now. The girls were able to get into the mansion, unfortunately, a servant spotted them and called the cops. When the cops came, they held the girls at the station until the owners of the mansion came down so the girls could apologize. Lo and behold, Mr. and Mrs. Beckett appeared with angry expressions. Their bitter feelings, however, faded when they caught a good glimpse at a worried June. June's mom called her name in which June looked at them confused on how they knew her. June's parents out of impulse ran up and hugged their long lost daughter. With the help of the police, they were able to explain everything to June. In return, June with tears in her eyes told them about her life up til now.

After their heartfelt reunion, June's aunt was arrested. June lived out the rest of her life with her birth parents, who once again spoiled her. Also, her parents doubled their staff to make sure their baby girl never get taken again. Three years went by, and June began to talk to her parents about college. Her parents gave her a nice extensive list of online colleges that were available. Alas, June declined and began to beg her parents to let her go to a public university. It took her parents a day or two to wrap their mind around the idea of their princess leaving them again, but in the end, her happiness is what caused them to come to their final decision. June's parents agreed to let her go.

Let Your Power Shine
❂❂❂❂❂
S C H O O L I N G
year
first
electives
French & Photography
major
Art & Design
clubs
Art and Writing; Student Activites Club
relationships

Blaire Cosette Rockers Best Friend Lively troublemakers; usually found hanging out with
Annabelle Barrie Good Friend Cheery gal pals
Peter Matthew Coleman
Good Friend Funny guy; loves his fun personality
Rafael Milano
Good Friend Sibling-like; tutors her for Photography
Bethany Lily Wesley
Friend/Admires Admires her for her responsibility and kindness; tree pals
Piper Willow Montgomery
Friend Loves her free-spirit
Lucy Marie Emerson
Friend Clueless buds stick together; cheers her up when she's feeling anxious
Tamara Hannah Bianchi
Friend Knows through Peter; loves her energy and hanging around her
Megan Aja Stavros
Acquaintance Loves to play in her hair; sometimes rival ideas
Danny Rockers
Acquaintance Knows through Blaire; wants to befriend but always gets the cold shoulder
Adira Violetta Facilier
Acquaintance (slowly turning to enemy) Tries to be nice and just receives hate
crush
TBA

[/row]

giphy.gif
[/bg]

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_nlkw6xszs71rifr4k.gif

U4pw7E7UxYjQloq-vYeFgGUIgrUxkNkG1jRTCFHHmnK06atby5UStmOw_ee_HUhfX_YoTeCQZ1yOyja-75RMgq5jaJVlf64fP-UhGge2XRF-_mOuBuVWuwACblqT_j3gk9MvPjTB
❧❧❧❁☙☙☙
GD2_Tybn1jgIXd5jhUYY9znFjBnkMQMxsQQEW4vju63854O4pgbgxE85-ijF6AMPIoXmcdkWp9YPTCSuIeQpjm8TSXA_l0nM7gbDu4wYf5C2wNP7XpCAg_EoyRTXt8JFJnHNNaUe

You Are Braver Than You Believe
❧❧❧❁☙☙☙
B A S I C S
name ❧❁☙ Christine Robinson

nickname ❧❁☙ Chris (totally open for more)
age ❧❁☙ 19½
gender ❧❁☙ Female
sexuality ❧❁☙ Heterosexual
based off of ❧❁☙ Christopher Robin
theme song ❧❁☙ Pure Imagination
❧❧❧☙☙☙
A P P E A R A N C E
height ❧❁☙ 5'6"
weight ❧❁☙ 130 lbs
hair ❧❁☙ Chestnut
eyes ❧❁☙ Dark brown
body figure ❧❁☙ Slender
clothing style ❧❁☙ CHRIS
distinguishing features ❧❁☙ Dimples and bright smile
tumblr_ngzbopvpjV1rnhwvvo4_250.gif

Stronger Than You Seem
❧❧❧☙☙☙
P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices ❧❁☙ Distracted ❁ Childish ❁ Realist ❁ Impatient ❁ Expressive
virtues ❧❁☙ Imaginative ❁ Motherly ❁ Leader ❁ Encouraging ❁ Helpful
likes ❧❁☙ Plushies ❁ Writing ❁ Hugs ❁ Daydreaming ❁ Exploring ❁ Outdoors

dislikes ❧❁☙ Private schools ❁ Bees ❁ Scary movies ❁ Thunderstorms ❁ Leaving her friends ❁ Mean girls
quirks ❧❁☙ Fear of bees/thunderstorms ❁ Hums or whistles ❁ Gets brain freezes easily ❁ Small skip in her step
habits ❧❁☙ Taps pencils/pens ❁ Daydream ❁ Mumbles when writing ❁ Bites nails when nervous
❧❧❧☙☙☙

I N | D E P T H
history ❧❁☙ Christine Robinson was born to two strict parents in the 100 Arce Wood. Her mother was a nurse, and her father was a doctor. The two 'lovingly' pushed their child from birth into going into some medical field. Day after day, Chris was bombarded with books, notecards, education games, etc. and grew up to be an intelligent little girl. However, at night when her parents were asleep, Christine would talk to her stuff animals. She had no real friends at the time, due to her constant studying she had little time to go outside. So she made her own friends with what she had. When Chirs turned six, her parents overheard her talking to her favorite bear/best friend Pooh. They listened as she talked about never going outside, studying all day, never having the time to play, and she just hoped one day she could experience being a kid for once. Her parents were heartbroken and felt terrible for not allowing their child to be free. So, the next they allowed Chris to go outside and play! The young Christine was ecstatic, and after thanking her parents, she went out the door faster than she could do math cards.

While she was outside, she met a nice boy her age named Wilber. Chris quickly to a liking to Wilber because his kind and playful manner were just like Pooh's. The two became the best of friends, and he introduced her to the other kids in the neighborhood. Because of this group, Christine's imagination grew and grew. When Chris told her parents how she loved going outside and hanging with the others, they decided to fit some time in her schedule to go out. With this new schedule, Chris slowly stopped talking to Pooh, to her parents' relief, but she began taking up another nighttime activity. Christine started to write the adventures she had with her friends in a new notebook she found in her drawer. She would then always hid it under her pillow, so her parents won't see. This sparked Chris' love for writing and making stories. Sadly, due to her writing habit, Chris started to lose sleep staying up late and writing. Her grades began to drop because she would often lie about doing homework to go outside or sneak some writing in instead of doing it.

Her parents were unaware of why their smart daughter all of a sudden wasn't doing well at school. Thus, they placed the blame on the teachers. During the next parent-teacher conference, Chris' parents addressed her grades. The teachers calmly replied that Christine was just not doing the homework. Chirs' parents found it hard to believe that their Oxford ready daughter simply just stopped doing her homework, but they assured the teachers that they would survey her study habits more. Sure enough, her parents began to proofread Chris' homework just to see it wasn't done. Her parents were angry and decided to search her room to see what is keeping their daughter so distracted. Christine's mother finally fell upon Chris's notebook of stories and began reading it. She was not the slightest amused or amazed by her daughter's work like Christine's friends are. Chris' mom then showed her dad, and her dad too was not impressed. When Christine came home, she was greeted by two angry parents in her room with her notebook! Chris scolded her parents for going through her stuff but was rebutted with yelling and scolding from both parents.

After a long and loud discussion, her parents decided that Chris has abused her freedom and it will now go back to being regulated. She would be shipped to boarding school, and until then, she was not allowed outside or talk to her friends. Her parents also added that they would watch her do her homework in case she decides to be...creative. Chris was infuriated and heartbroken. So she ran to her room and slammed the door shut. When nightfall came, Chris wanted to find a way to spend her last week with her best friend. Thus, she escaped through a window and went to Wilber's house. She explained the situation to him and let out another good cry with her friend to comfort her. Chris then promised Wilber to visit him every night before she was to be shipped.

Sadly, the fateful day came sooner than expected and Chris went to Wilber's house for the last time. She gave her friend some advice before she had to leave, and cried some more. When morning came, Christine was shipped off to an all-girls boarding school, in hopes it will drain out her creativity. It did not. However, Chris did get in trouble when she was a good two weeks into school. That was until she met a teacher who admired Chris for her talent but warned Chris that it is not welcomed and is better hidden. Thus, this teacher began to help Chris hid her talent and learned to blend in. As the years went by, Chris had mastered the art of deception, pretending to be what she was not by day. Thankfully, no one noticed her facade and just went on believing that she had finally cracked and became an elegant lady.

By night, Chris was a whole new person. She was back to her happy, creative self and even befriended the girls in her dorm by being herself. She was surprised to see how a majority of the girls were like her, hiding their true talent just to get by. Chris was impressed to see how one girl wished to join the circus, the other be a teacher, another wanting to be an artist! Christine encouraged the girls to never give up for their time will one day come. She would also tell them some of her stories and then watch their cool talents. Chris found a way to actually be happy at the dreaded boarding school, but still, a part of her was sad. She was homesick and wished to go back to Wilber and co. Thankfully, her one dorm mate knew a way to send letters without getting caught. She helped Chris send letters to Wilber and sneak to get the reply before the teachers did. Being Wilber's pen pal filled that sadness with joy, and she finally was able to tolerate the boarding school.

It wasn't long before graduation was right around the corner and Christine had no idea what to tell her parents. She had actually applied and was accepted by WDU with the help of her favorite teacher. Her teacher encouraged her to follow her dreams to be a writer and to take classes there to help. Chris thought it was a fantastic idea at the time, but now she awaited her parents' arrival to tell them the news. Her parents came for parent visit day, and there Christine told them the decision she made. Chris prepared herself for scolding, but instead, her parents just laughed. They saw through Chris disguise the entire time. They knew that Chirs was probably writing away at night like she used to. Her parents actually apologized to Chris, which shocked the girl. Her parents explained how they shouldn't have forced her to change and how they should've accepted her imagination. The family hugged it out, and her mom began to cry, proud of her daughter for making the smart, adult decision when they didn't.

And so, Chris graduated and returned home. There she packed her things and headed to WDU! Little did she know, an old friend would be waiting for her there...

tumblr_md4p8eXyCr1rf97m1o5_250.gif

Smarter Than You
Think
❧❧❧☙☙☙
S C H O O L I N G
year ❧❁☙ First
electives ❧❁☙ Baby and child care & Writing Center
major ❧❁☙ Creative Writing
clubs ❧❁☙ Art and Writing; Book Club
relationships ❧❁☙
Wilber Peregrine ❁ Best/Childhood Friend ❁ Loves her Willie like a brother; usually hanging out with
Clarabelle Rose Moreau ❁ Best Friend/Roomie ❁ Wishes she was not so shy but still loves her nonetheless
Tamara Hannah Bianchi ❁ Childhood/Good Friend ❁ She lost contact when she moved away and wants to rekindle their friendship
Bethany Lily Weasley ❁ Friend ❁ Hopes to teach the girl to let loose and helps out with a few of her responsibilities
Piper Willow Montgomery ❁ Friend ❁ Hiking buddies~ love going outside with her
Annabelle Barrie ❁ Friend ❁ Loves her kindness and playwrights
Xinthia, Ella, and Adira (F.A.B) ❁ Not friends ❁ Stays far away from them
crush ❧❁☙ Wilber Peregrine
tumblr_mab0w6vnyY1rf97m1o3_250.gif

Last edited:
sticker,375x360.u4.png

Hunter Blaize Jones
"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength but the strength of his heart."
sticker,375x360.u4.png
b073ef49fedcbec82485a69dbc61a153.jpg
Divider_large.png
I AM ON MY WAY

Name
Hunter Blaize Jones
Nickname(s)
Hunt - Jonesy Golden Boy (By Meg)
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Based on
Hercules
Kr3rayEvBgis0.gif
I CAN GO THE DISTANCE

Height
6' 4"
Weight
234 lbs
Hair
Strawberry Blonde
Eyes
Hazel
Body Figure
Muscular
Clothing Style
Sleeveless shirts together with athletic shorts.Generally athletic wear
Distinguishing feature(s)
Dimpled smile and Expressive eyes
I'LL BE THERE SOMEDAY

Vice(s)
Naive ~ Easily Angered ~ Easily Peer Pressured ~ Unintelligent ~ Gullible Virtue(s)
Self-Confident ~ Brave ~ Loyal ~ Compassionate ~ Kind
Like(s)
Chocolate
Color red
Working-out
Outdoors
Helping
People who sing

Dislike(s)
Color green
Long nights
Being made fun of
The dark
Fire
Cats

Quirk(s)
Singing to himself
Will not cuss, at all
Always smiling

Habit(s)
Doodling all over everything
Stuttering
lightning-divider-top.png
SOMEHOW I'LL BE STRONG
History
Hunter grew up under the stern and watchful eye of his father, Zane. Zane owned and ran a finance company by the name of Jones and Co. Hunter has always been expected to follow in his fathers footsteps and become a big shot CEO as well. He was forced into business related classes in college, which he hates to death. In his adolescent years, Hunter was never the perfectly proper son his parents wanted. He was wild and adenturous, no one could hold him back. The kids he went to school with made fun of him for his scrapped knees and crazy dreams. No body understood his wonderment with the world that wasn't all numbers and phone calls. At the age of seventeen, Hunter attempted to run away. He didn't get past the estate gate as there gate watcher caught him and dragged him back up to the house. Hunter had grown up a scrawny boy and after that incident, he decided he was never going to be dragged again. He went to the gym. He haired trainers. He bulked up. This seemed to be the only thing his father didn't disapprove of, so he kept doing it. If body building was the only thing his father approved of, that's what he was going to do.

Theme Song
Anywhere But Here - Mayday Parade
GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES

Year
2nd
Elective(s)
Economics
French
Major
Business Management
Club(s)
Football
Fraternity

Relationship(s)
Pace Parker - Best Friend
Megan Stavros- Close Friend
Zane Jones - Father
Henrietta Jones - Mother
Phill Harbour - Personal Trainer

Crush
Megan Stavros - revalia revalia

tumblr_mw4bgpcyQj1s9q9dro2_250.gif
e6dc3a6bf7f0a37b3e14cae49f2adb8f.jpg
e9345b2f436ada9d87736903f60e74d5.gif

Fc: Sam Claflin Edited by revalia revalia
Divider_large.png

Last edited:

sticker,375x360.u4.png

PACE LEE PARKER
"Always be yourself unless you're a pegasus. Then always be a pegasus."
sticker,375x360.u4.png

Max-Thieriot-Bates-Motel-585x350.jpg

5cd679e72da6c3320946c086aab78798.gif
A MAGNIFICENT BEING

Name
Pace Lee Parker

Nickname

N/A

Male

Sexuality
Bisexual

Based on
Pegasus from Hercules

Pegasus-in-GIFs-Pegasus.gif
greek_divider.png
WITH A BRAIN

Height
6'5"

Weight
198 lbs.

Hair
Blonde

Eyes
Blue

Body Figure
Leanly Muscular

Clothing Style
Pair of jeans and blazer. Casually formal

Distinguishing Feature(s)
Large ears
Wing tattoo in his back
greek_divider.png
OF

Vice(s)
Over-protective ~ Quiet ~ Insecure ~ Distracted ~ Careless ~ Dreamer

Virtue(s)

Free-spirited ~ Carefree ~ Optimistic ~ Loyal ~ Soft-spoken ~ Smart

Like(s)

Horses
Airplanes
The sky
Green eyes
Nature

Dislike(s)
Cats
Dogs
Large bodies of water
Being wet
Being bored

Quirk(s)
Grumbles when he's angry, sounds like a horse
Talks to himself
Walks with long goofy strides and swinging arms

Habit(s)
Taps his fingers on everything
Smells food before eating it
Clicks his tongue when he doesn't approve
greek_divider.png
A BIRD...

History
Pace was born to a simple family, his mother a teacher and his father a oil field worker. They never had too much money but Pace didn't mind, he was perfectly happy with his loving parents and a roof over his head. Due to his smarts, Pace was able to get into a private high-school in his home town. Most of the higher class children went here, and Pace felt out of place. His mother wouldn't let him transfer. "This is good for you, you'll get into a good college." She'd told him. So Pace held out. His parents died in a terrible car crash when Pace was a sophomore. He was given over to his uncle who was less than adequate to care for him, he was practically alone.

Pace met Hunter their junior year when they literally ran into eachother. Pace knew from the start when Hunt immediately apologized and helped him up with sparkling smile, that he wasn't like the other snobby rich kids in Viewmont, their highschool. The young boys seemed to click and soon became inseparable. "The Bobsy Twins" they were affectionately called by their classmates, though never to their faces, of at least not Hunters. Hunter was a a prince. The heir to the Jones and Co. throne. No body would step to him, not even other rich kids. Pace stuck fast to Hunters side and has been there ever since.

Theme Song
Dreaming - Jasmine Thompson
greek_divider.png
WE CAN GO THE DISTANCE

Year
2nd

Elective(s)
Photography
Music

Major
Mathematics

Club(s)
Glee Club
Book Club
Fraternity

Relationship(s)
Hunter Jones - Best friend
Peter Matthew Coleman - Good Friend
Annabelle Barrie - Good Friend

Crush

greek_divider.png

tumblr_mms0abPk3k1ro8niuo5_250.gif
tumblr_inline_muzt4wRlc21sne4sn.gif
qvT6c0XHvsNUY.gif

Fc: Max Thieriot
Edited by revalia revalia
5cd679e72da6c3320946c086aab78798.gif

Last edited:

adeb09bff858d86ad5a9fe5cf5baaffd.png

pink_line_divider_copy.png

"You just need a little faith, trust and pixie dust"

giphy.gif

Face Claim: Ashley Benson

The Second Star To The Right

Full name:

Annabelle Barrie

Nickname(s):

"I'm short, but please don't call me Tinkerbell"

'Tinkerbell' for her dainty physique and features. Sometimes her father calls her Annie, but she dislikes this nickname because it is used in a condescending way. Other people tend to call her Annie which she doesn't mind so much.

Birthday:

June 13

Year:

2nd

Major:

Dance with electives in Spanish and theater

Organisations:

"Organisation? That's pretty much my middle name!"

TBD

Relationships:

Megan Stavros- Best friend and the person that keeps her feet firmly on the ground when she romanticises the wrong people. Life would be a little less sunny without her!
Soraya Al-Hamed- Best friend and fellow organiser. The pair are nearly
inseparable.
Peter Coleman- Childhood Friend and sometimes crush (unrequited)
Pace Parker- Good friend and great for lending an ear when Annabelle rambles.
June Beckett-
Annabelle's sunshine friend. Their shared optimistic outlook is very welcome.
Lucy Emerson- Friend. Annie sees a lot of potential for a beautiful flower to bloom and makes a conscious effort to bring her out of her shell.

Sexuality:

"I like guys, but sometimes I notice girls too. Is that bad?"

Bicurious

Crush:

"I think you mean 'crushes' in the plural"

TBD

Eighteen

Female

Disney Character:

Tinkerbell-Peter Pan

tenor.gif

Appearance:

97fbbc9d89f9e0e1ab86b58d866301db.png

If there's one thing to note about Annabelle, it is that she is short, standing at only 5"2 with a well proportioned and toned hourglass figure from dancing and pale dainty features. Her hair falls in wavy blonde tresses and her eyes are a bright blue. Her lips are a full light pink shade. Annabelle is never not seen in designer outfits, her favourite being Burberry and Chanel.

OUTFIT 1 | OUTFIT 2 | OUTFIT 3 | OUTFIT 4

Shines In The Night

Personality:

"I may like fashion and pretty things, but it doesn't mean I don't have a brain."

Virtues-

Creative, kind-hearted, friendly, great at giving fashion advice, loyal

Quirks and Habits-

Twirls the ends of her hair when in deep thought, gets jealous easily, loves sweets and candies a little too much and nearly always carries them around with her

Vices-

Too trusting, Idealistic, Control freak tendencies,
possessive, insecure, bad judgment of character

Annabelle is a natural people-person and enjoys bringing others together too. She is generally cheerful and so tends to spread cheer wherever she goes, or at least tries to. She is great at anything theatrical, and is super knowledgeable on the subject. Got a question about a play/playwright or musical? She's the girl to go to. She strives to be a great student, but she is still fun-loving and can be a huge flirt at times.

Annabelle can be very clingy and possessive of the people she cares about most and is pretty insecure in her own skin. She is a perfectionist and gets very hard on herself whenever she doesn't achieve perfection. She is also known to trust people way too easily..at least when it comes to guys anyway. She's a sucker for a pretty face and floats from boy to boy trying to find something that she probably never will, though she isn't sure what exactly.

This is not to say that she is completely fickle, she is a very intelligent young woman with an inquisitive and hard working nature, but she tends to like to put on her 'air-head' mask because she doesn't think people are interested in her intellect most of the time. When stressed, Annabelle can become a little bitchy and irritable, so it's best to read the signs and stay away. She can also become paranoid about little things and sometimes her suspicions are her downfall when she tries to play detective or over-analyses everything. Although she has a bubbly persona, on the inside she is a very angst-ridden, slightly neurotic young woman with a heart of gold pixie dust.

Likes-

Stylish people

The colour green

Gymnastics and dance

Musicals and serious plays

Helping people find their unique style

Candy

Dislikes-

Rude people

Not feeling loved and appreciated

Feeling alone and ignored

Rain

Math and science

Fears-

Not being perfect

Ending up like her parents

Never making it in the world of theatre

Everyone hating her

Ironically, heights

For You

Bio:

Annabelle grew up with a life many would envy. Her parents were wealthy property tycoons which meant she grew up in a large and lavish home, with many luxuries most could only dream of. Her parents always wanted her to be the best and so they dressed her in elite designer clothes, enrolled her in the best schools and forced her into many extracurricular activities she did not necessarily want to participate in. They were perfectionists and instilled these values in Annabelle, but they were never very loving and did not pay attention to her as a person.

The only time and place she ever felt warmth from them was when they would watch her in lead roles in stage shows and since she realised she wanted to be an actress, she has been fixated on achieving her dream job and where she hopes she can show even a little bit of the love and inspiration she was not shown to the children who watch her in shows, showing that validation is not needed to pursue your dreams.

Other things:

Theme Song:

Tattooed Heart- Ariana Grande
Satisfied- Hamilton: An American Musical

tumblr_static_sam1.gif
3126659837_1_3_TD6xIAxU.gif
pll-hanna-xmas.gif

b3ba27662c8ed20d09e32902c0568444.png

e1708y.png

"Believe me, when I find the right girl, I'll know"

tumblr_inline_nz2e13vmwI1rifr4k_500.gif

Face Claim: Henry Cavill

The Salty Sea Air...

e1708y.png

Full name:

Rafael de Milano

Nickname(s):

"Call me Raf, I insist!"

'Rafi is the most common nickname given to him. Sometimes close friends joke that he is a Ninja Turtle and call him Turtle Guy.

Birthday:

August 9

Year:

3rd

Major:

Business Management with electives in Photography and Economics

Organisations:

"If only there were a boating society"

TBD

Relationships:

Lucy Emerson- Rafael finds her innocence intriguing and endearing. He is very protective of her and likes to see her happy whenever he is around her.
June Beckett- June reminds him of his little sister and so he treats her like a sibling and tutors her in photography. He enjoys her curiosity and adventurous nature and likes to tease her playfully about her odd quirks.
Pace Parker- Acquaintance, though he finds his reserved personality refreshing.
Hunter Jones- Acquaintance, though he is sure he would like his company.
Salehe Adebowale- Good friend. Rafael is his wingman when on the lookout for attractive females to sweet talk. They have a mutual appreciation of each other.

Sexuality:

"Women are beautiful, no?"

Heterosexual

Crush:

"Vying for my affections are we?"

TBD

Twenty-One

Male

Disney Character:

Prince Eric- The Little Mermaid

Eric-s-GIF-prince-eric-22965287-454-277.gif

Appearance:

henry-cavill-covers-details-june-2013-06.jpg

Rafael was blessed with extraordinary good looks and a humble acknowledgement of his attractiveness to go with it. He was graced with long, thick eyelashes that compliment his sea green eyes and curl ever so slightly. He has a strong jawline, a dimple in his chin and cheeks and a generally athletic body figure. His shoulders are broad and muscular from regular exercise and he stands at 6"3. His smile is rather dazzling when it can be seen. On an everyday basis, Rafael prefers to dress in a smart casual fashion wearing colours that do not attract too much attention to him: dark jeans and form fitting sweaters.

291aa940d77920f8e84f639baf9a7b70_ocean-water-clip-art-clipart-ocean-water_6000-2154.png

The Wind In Your Face...

e1708y.png

Personality:

"Enough about me love, what about you?"

Virtues-

Considerate, Adventurous, Easygoing, Spontaneous, Responsible

Quirks and Habits-

Rubs the back of his neck when first greeting a beautiful woman
, Wrinkles his nose when feeling restless or telling a 'diplomatic untruth', Carries his camera everywhere and gets carried away by beautiful scenery which prompts him to praise it in Italian

Vices-

Too laid back, Idealistic, Non-commital,
Unintentionally leads people on, bullheaded, stubborn

Rafael is an all around nice guy, able to put most people at ease with little effort. He never goes out of his way to be the centre of attention but a lot of times he simply is. Ever the optimist, Rafael will take attention in his stride and do his best to entertain the people he's around. He has a very deep and genuine interest in people, however once he feels that he has gotten to know a person he might just lose interest.

Rafael is picky about those he befriends or engages with romantically which means that true friendships are few and far between for him even if his social circle seems enormous. Unfortunately his attention must not only be captured, but remain captured in order for him to really invest in people. This might seem a somewhat selfish way to operate, but he is unaware of this. He is a passionate man and though his default mode is cool and collected brooding hunk, he is actually very affectionate, playful and adventurous. His intense passion for all he does is incredibly evident.

With those he does not like he is very short tempered and it's best for him to simply stay away from those who might purposefully set out to vex him. He is not a morning person by any account so never wake him early. You have been warned.

Likes-

Sunsets

The ocean

Photography

Salad

Relaxing music

Long loving kisses by the ocean at a sunset with salad, his camera and relaxing music....

Dislikes-

Chauvinists/Men who treat women with disrespect

Too much attention

Planes

Rain

Cold weather

Fears-

Planes

291aa940d77920f8e84f639baf9a7b70_ocean-water-clip-art-clipart-ocean-water_6000-2154.png

Perfect Day To Be At Sea!

e1708y.png

Bio:

Rafael was born in Naples, Italy near the Amalfi Coast. His father was a local fisherman and his mother a stay at home mum. Rafael grew up the second youngest of four siblings, all sisters and so grew up with a natural and deep respect for women. All his life he enjoyed life on the coast and had an adoration and fascination with the sea and nature in general.

As he grew older, Rafael wanted more adventure in his life, feeling that the best way to attain this was leaving his homeland and venturing out to other countries. First stop would be studying photography at the best university he knew of, Walt Disney University.
(WIP)

Other things:

Theme Song:

TBD

tumblr_mecd62kuCI1rei3gfo4_250.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mk1y44DisA1rei3gfo2_r2_250.gif

e1708y.png

Last edited:

• 7a39a71eb61a856c28decfc8a34b950d.png

name ☃ Danny 'Ice Princess' Rockers
    nicknames ☃ Dani, or Icey
    age ☃ 19
    gender ☃ cis-female
    sexual orientation ☃ homosexual
    based off of? ☃ Elsa
    song Inspiration ☃ --☃--

height ☃ 5'5
    weight ☃ 139 lbs
    hair ☃ white, like snow white.
    eyes ☃ light blue
    body figure ☃ thin, and athletic
    clothing style ☃ X - O - X - O
    distinguishing features has a tattoo on her left arm

vices ☃ stubborn,overprotective,insecure, possessive, and sarcastic

virtues ☃ quiet, smart, kind, independent, loyal, and brave

likes ☃ being alone, books, reading, snow, cold, her little sister, and snowman

dislikes ☃ people, talking, touching, crowds, warm, summer, and loudness

quirks ☃ bites her lip when she's thinking

rolls her eyes when she is annoyed

habits ☃ tapping when she's nevrous

smiles when she sees her sister randomly burst into song

history ☃ Danny grew up in a pretty good home with her dad and mom and her cherished little sister. As a kid, she was always followed by Blaire. Wherever she was, Blaire was too, they were close. Her parents and she would dote on Blaire, making her as happy as they could. To Danny, little Blaire was her world. She loved her little sister a lot and wanted to protect her from everything. So she didn't mind that the attention was not always on her, she liked it in fact and she knew that her parents loved her as much as Blaire. She was happy with her little family.

But in a blink of an eye, everything suddenly changed. Her parents got caught in an accident and left their two children behind. Danny had to become an adult fast and quick, she had to take care of the only family she had left. Blaire. So she started to work more and more, trying to give her little sister a better life. She began to push Blaire away, not because she hated her or anything but because she didn't want to bother her with her problems. Danny had become depressed from never dealing with the facts that her parents were gone. She blamed herself for her parent's death, as they were coming to get her from School.

Danny started to block out her emotions and ignore everyone including Blaire but she always kept a close eye on her, noticing how she would get into trouble. She secretly would be the one to get her out of trouble. Blaire was still her whole world, and now she was her only family. So she did everything she could to make sure that she was safe and loved. She became the ice queen to make sure that no one bothers Blaire. She beat up anyone { again secretly } who even dare to come near her sister and hurt her.

Up to now, Danny has been her little sister protector, always watching her and making sure she was ok but she never takes the time to deal with herself. She keeps her emotions hidden and locked away. She was only here to look after Blaire and if she didn't need her anymore. Then maybe she shouldn't be here anymore.

relationships ❅ . D O V E . D O V E b l a i r e rockers - sister, she is extremely overprotective of her even if she doesn't show it. Touch her sister, and you should run. Fast. Like Flash.

KingofAesir KingofAesir h a r l o w weasley - annoying girl that she kinda likes, nothing else is to be said

Bellz Bellz l u c y emerson - her best friend since childhood. She will do anything for this girl and vice versa. She is very overprotective of Lucy. So if you hurt Lucy, you should probably run. Really Fast.

revalia revalia m e g a n stavros - a girl who she can chill and talk to. She's a good friend and she understands her alot. Plus she can kinda talk about Harlow with her since she knows the annoying girl.

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord p e t e r coleman - she dislikes the boy, partly because he's a boy and another reason because he's a annoying dickwad

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord a d i r a facilier - she just really really dislikes this girl. She is friends even though Danny knows the girl is just using her. She heard stories of adira, and she does not like them especially when it comes to Lucy

drummerboi drummerboi l u c a s tremain - she has a respect for him. Since they both know the lost of parents and being on your own.

drummerboi drummerboi w i l b e r peregrine - she's overprotective of poor wilber. He's just so adorable and reminds her of Blaire. She can't help but want to kill anyone who messes with him

PixieDust PixieDust a n n a b e l l e barrie - Danny is very protective of her. Since she is highly good at observing, she figured out why Annabelle acts the way she does and watches over her.

PixieDust PixieDust r a f a e l milano - Danny stays away from him because she knows that he is close friends with Blaire. She doesn't need him trying to figure out why she stays away from Blaire.

PixieDust PixieDust o s k a r larsson - She just hates him. Nothing more.

revalia revalia t a m a r a bianchi - she stays away from her. Super hyper girl.

revalia revalia b e t h a n y Wesley - she hates this girl with every thing that makes her, her. Only reason she hasn't punch the girl yet is because she's harlow sister.

other ❅ she runs her parent business while at school so sometimes she doesn't have time cause she has meetings and people to meet.

year ❅ 2nd year

electives ❅ music and art

major ❅ art and photography

clubs ❅ Glee Club and Soccer Club

crush ❅ h a r l o w weasley- KingofAesir KingofAesir

Emilia-Clarke-emilia-clarke-38356670-100-100.png
    100.gif
    100.gif

Last edited:

4df04dcc5cbd21e92a87b174f63e7160.png

tumblr_ng0kegWfNw1qf8mfdo1_500.jpg
Nants Ingonyama Bagithi Baba
B A S I C S
name ♕ Salehe Adebowale
nickname ♕ Sal
age ♕ 22
gender ♕ Male
sexuality ♕ Heterosexual
based off of ♕ Simba
theme song ♕ Waka Waka I'm On Top of The World
♕♕♕♕♕
A P P E A R A N C E
height ♕ 6'1"
weight ♕ 201 lbs.
hair ♕ Brown
eyes ♕ Light Brown
body figure ♕ Lean and muscular
clothing style ♕ SAL
distinguishing features ♕ his hair; tattoo

Simba.gif~c200

Sithi Uhhmm Ingonyama
P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices ♕ arrogant ♕ insecure ♕ rambunctious ♕ childish ♕ competitive
virtues ♕ fatherly ♕ understanding ♕ dependable ♕ affectionate ♕ intelligent
likes ♕ playful teasing ♕ animals (especially cats) ♕ chillaxing ♕ family/friends ♕ eating bugs
dislikes ♕ his uncle ♕ being treated like a child ♕ losing ♕ vegetables ♕
quirks ♕ speaks from the corner of his mouth when lying ♕left handed
habits ♕ picks up stray cats ♕ jaw clenching ♕ mumbles Swahili when nervous or irritated

635902348485990419361246904_hk.gif

I N | D E P T H
history ♕ Salehe's father was a wealthy businessman who ran a well-known manufacturing company, his partner and financial advisor being Sal's mother. Sal being their only child was, of course, the heir to the enterprise. At a young age, he began to learn the ways to lead a successful business and how to manage it. He never truly retains the information and advice, but he got a general idea. Sal was just happy to hang out with his family and enjoyed watching his dad's eyes light up when he talked about their company. Sadly the happy family days came to an end one day when Salehe's father was caught in a random car crash.

Sal's father did not survive the crash, and so the family and a few closer workers grieved over his death. Sal was only 12-years-old and took the death hard. He pushed away his family, his best friend Naina, and even his own mother. After two weeks, Sal's uncle came to comfort the grieving family and also claim his spot as the head of the company. The uncle somehow was able to get his hands on his brother's will and in the will stated that he would take ownership until Sal was old enough. Sal's mother was suspicious of the uncle, not sure how he got the will or why all of a sudden he cared for his brother when he never did before. Alas, there was nothing she could do, and so Salehe's uncle took over.

During the first four years Sal's uncle reign, most of the workers who were family friends were replaced. All the ideas that Salehe's father started on were stopped immediately. The company still made an enormous amount of money, but it was not as fun-loving or free. Salehe's mother was starting to be concerned, but Sal didn't give a care in the world. He became a rebellious teen to his mother's dismay but his uncle's liking. Sal's uncle encouraged the boy to live life to the fullest, which cause Sal to start ditching school, not doing his responsibilities, and just a whole lot of nothing. But his attitude did change when he too almost died in a car accident. Thankfully he walked out with a broken arm and a concussion, nothing permanent but it was the last straw for his mom. Sal's mom began to do some research and stumbled upon some information about her brother-in-law and these accidents. She finally came to the realization that Salehe's uncle killed his brother and is now going after Sal so he can keep the business all to himself.

Due to this terrifying realization, Sal's mother made him move in with two roommates who were former workers of the company and were good friends of Salehe's father. She explained the situation to the roomies but not to Sal which really pissed him off. The roommates took Salehe in and his mother left him, but assured him that she would be back for him once she settles some things. Two years later, Salehe's mom had not return for him, and he had given up on her doing so despite his caretakers telling him she will. Sal appreciated his caretakers and slowly began to wish his mother didn't come back. His caretakers were laid back and taught Sal the hakuna matata lifestyle. Although, they were stern with him if he did something incredibly stupid. One day, Sal overheard a conversation the caretakers had with what he deciphered was his mother. There he learned the true situation and felt awful for being a jerk. He addressed his caretakers about knowing what's happening and vowed that he would take back the company. Thus, Sal at the age of 19 started to apply to colleges to get the education needed to run a business. He was finally accepted into Walt Disney University and promised that when he graduates, he will reclaim what is rightfully his and destroy his uncle.

Nants Ingonyama Bagithi Baba
S C H O O L I N G
year ♕ Third
electives ♕ Economics and dance
major ♕ Business Managment
clubs ♕ Fraternity and Dance
relationships ♕
Rafael Milano ♕ Good Friend ♕ Wingman
Danny Rockers ♕ Good Friend ♕ Business partner; cool person to talk to and just chill
Tamara Hannah Bianchi ♕ Friend ♕ Dance partner; she can be a bit too much for him but he admires her dance moves
Piper Willow Montgomery ♕ Friend ♕ He finds hanging out with her refreshing and he doesn't feel so lazy around her
Annabelle Barrie ♕ Friend ♕ Nice to hang around
Megan Aja Stavros ♕ Acquaintance ♕ Wants to be friends
crush ♕ Piper Montgomery (just a small one >w>)
tumblr_muwgbbYri11spqws6o1_250.gif

latest

Last edited:

Jaxton Henry Hawkins

/

Basic

B A S I C S
name: Jaxton
nickname: Jax, Jimbo (only by his family)
age (17-25)21
sexuality:Bisexual
based off of: Jim (Treasure Planet)

A P P E A R A N C E
images

height: 5'10
weight:140
hair: Brown
eyes: Brown
body figure: Athletic build but lean
clothing style: distinguishing features: Has a tattoo on his wrist of Orion's belt.

In Depth

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices (4+)
Cocky
Impatient
Hyper
Short Tempered
virtues (4+)
Brave
intelligent
Good Natured
Adventurous
likes (5+)
Sailing
Fishing
Inventing
Mysteries
Treasure (could mean something completely different from what you may think)
dislikes (5+)
quirks
habits

I N | D E P T H
history (2+ paragraphs)
theme song (optional)
Extra

S C H O O L I N G
year
electives
major
clubs (to be filled out later)
relationships
crush

Theme song: I'm Still Here by Goo Goo Dolls

Last edited:

034b29fe02fe1977033587ff4d9c3689.png

hrs57.png

"Reindeers are better than people"

tumblr_magkt98fIj1rrsltx.gif

Face Claim: Chord Overstreet

Who Marries

hrs57.png

Full name:

Oskar Larssen

Nickname(s):

"Call me Ozzy and you're dead to me."

None

Birthday:

"May the fourth be with you."

May 4

Year:

1st

Major:

Mathematics, electives in Japanese and Economics

Organisations:

"I don't believe in organised religion...wait am I off topic?"

TBD

Relationships:

TBD

Sexuality:

"Girls see right through me. Doesn't mean they're not hot."

Heterosexual

Crush:

"What is this, fourth grade?"

TBD

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag...baby"

Nineteen

"According to some assholes, that's debatable."

Male

Disney Character:

Kristoff-Frozen

tumblr_mw0hu4xTRE1swp3bdo1_500.gif

Appearance:

Chord-chord-overstreet-31871923-957-758.jpg

Though incredibly understated in his looks, Oskar is rather good looking with light blonde hair that falls over his pale blue eyes, pale skin from barely going out into the sun (he would rather be alone playing Mass Effect), a tall stature of 6"5 and full lips, his distinguishing feature. Some less than polite guys from school have dubbed him Lady Lips because of this. Needless to say he never found it amusing. Oskar can usually be seen in anything comfortable that will help him blend into the background. Grey hoodies being his very favourite. He has a lot of pin badges on his backpack too.

hrs57.png

A Man

hrs57.png

Personality:

"Some say it's lacking."

Virtues-

Conscientious, Logical, Easygoing, Thinks outside the box, Animal Lover

Quirks and Habits-

Always wears a hoodie with the hood up and stands with his hands in his pocket, Rarely makes eye contact, Eats large amounts of food, usually junk food.

Vices-

Stubborn, Uncooperative, Pessimist, Grouchy, Apathetic, Distrustful of everyone

In his own words, Oskar is a certified pessimist and teenage dirtbag. He rarely sees the positive outcome of any given situation and does not think much of himself due to his upbringing and bullying he endured in school. Oskar has a caustic and bitingly sarcastic sense of humour and prefers to be by himself than engaging in conversation with others. However when someone does manage to goad him into a conversation they will find a very good-natured if somewhat grumpy and shot tempered person. He truly does want to believe the best of people but he has been disappointed too many times in his life to find the energy to.

Oskar is a logistician. He loves to give logical and practical solutions to things, therefore he is terrible at assessing an emotional situation or giving emotional support. His mind simply does not comprehend how to approach emotions and he is not very sentimental unless he is close to a person. Even then, people generally tend to make him uncomfortable. Now that he has a fresh start at university, he is trying his best to let his guard down just a little.

Likes-

Video games

Being alone

Rick Springfield music

Cold weather and snow

Ice skating

Skateboarding

Dislikes-

Most people

Attention

Being humiliated

Sun

Small talk

Fears-

Being a loser for life

hrs57.png

They Just Met?

hrs57.png

Bio:

Oskar was brought up in his native country of Norway in the city of Oslo. He never knew his parents as they gave him up for adoption when he was just a baby. All his life he lived with the Larssen family, who, though they treated him well, he never felt a connection to and always wanted to know who his parents were. Unfortunately he could never find out until he turned eighteen and when he did find out, they did not wish to be found, a realisation that destroyed any love he had felt for them.

The Larssens moved to America when Oskar turned twelve and adjusting to life there was incredibly difficult. He endured bullying for his reserved nature and odd accent and was generally miserable there with only one close friend. Now that he is out of a school environment, he is trying his best to find himself, his identity and a place where he can belong.

Other things:

Theme Song:

Teenage Dirtbag-Wheatus

hrs57.png

tumblr_n3qpj7N2hC1s8xcono3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mt8fuewYhp1rjjoyc.gif
tumblr_n3qpj7N2hC1s8xcono5_r1_250.gif

hrs57.png

c3e53c0203591886b82bfd2c4d771839.png

flower-divider-hi.png

"Don't call me girly."

tumblr_inline_nlrdffCWDz1rifr4k.gif

Face Claim: Maddie Hasson

Are You a Lord

flower-divider-hi.png

Full name:

Gwendolyn Jones

Nickname(s):

"Wyn is my favourite. Less formal you know?"

Gwen, Wyn, Gwennie

Birthday:

"Being a summer baby is fun!"

June 5

Year:

1st

Major:

Creative Writing, electives in Writing Centre and Photography

Organisations:

"I'll join anything me! As long as there's adventure!"

TBD

Relationships:

TBD

Sexuality:

"Girls are just as great to fall for as blokes"

Bisexual

Crush:

"Bloody hell do you have all day love?"

TBD

Eighteen

"Mum says I need to be more ladylike."

Female

Disney Character:

Princess Ellonwy-The Black Cauldron

eilonwypolite_zpsedfa45c5.gif

Appearance:

f69495a70e9a156b480af326c2155764.png

Gwendolyn is tall, willowy and graceful and when she bothers to dress up and look presentable she is practically model material. Gwendolyn, however prefers to wear whatever she feels like whether it looks elegant or not. Mismatched patchwork colourful sweaters and jeans, oversized hats, beanies with bobbles at the top, band My Little Pony tees, she doesn't care. Her blonde hair is usually a little bit messy and her wide blue eyes are always looking alert for adventure.

flower-divider-hi.png

Or A

flower-divider-hi.png

Personality:

Virtues-

Creative, Sociable, Sensitive, Quirky, Honest

Quirks and Habits-

Hums to herself and simply cannot stay still for too long. Chews pencil tops or uses them to drum on things. Carries a pencil behind her ear at all times and a notepad in her back jeans pocket or anywhere else she can find. Leaves post-it notes around her dormitory to remind her of things.

Vices-

Stubborn, Hyperactive, Bossy, Holds Grudges, Talks too much sometimes, Too noble for her own good

Gwendolyn is a pure ball of energy. She is always eager for adventure and learning and is also very compassionate with a desire to make the world a better place in any way she can. She is very much an eccentric, often seeing things in ways most people would not, a trait she uses to create vivid fictional worlds and characters as a writer, Gwen can be a bit overbearing with people she likes quite a lot, and likes to make sure they are doing the right thing which makes her come across as 'holier than thou' at times, but she means well and no one can say she is not noble.

Gwen has little patience for social norms and tends to be a little closed minded towards people who live by them. In fact she is impatient in general, not wanting to wait for anything and very much a propnent of instant gratification when writing is not the subject.

Likes-

Vibrant colours

Fantasy books

Creative writing

Playful people

Being cleverer than people

Taking things apart just to rebuild them again

Dislikes-

Being forced to wear dresses

Pink

Her parents

Horror films

Alcohol

Fears-

Being a boring person

flower-divider-hi.png

Warrior?

flower-divider-hi.png

Bio:

Gwendolyn was born and raised in Swansea, Wales to a very typical middle class family with certain expectations of what a young lady should be like. Gwendolyn met very few, if any of them. As soon as she was old enough, Gwen was roughhousing with the boys, taking apart their toy cars and attempting to fix them and refusing to wear dresses at any opportunity. As such her relationship with her parents deteriorated to the point that as soon as she was of age, she left them, even left Wales to be as far away as possible, taking up her place at WDU,
(WIP)

Other things:

Theme Song:

TBD

flower-divider-hi.png

tumblr_n188hpOxR01qdgslmo3_250.gif
tumblr_motfgmlNq91s4cd56o1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nqdhe5rQIF1ts1o6i_500.gif

flower-divider-hi.png

Last edited:
KingofAesir KingofAesir 's character!

c5b3f2b8c38dbb276a3a599a90bad0d0.png

fb63ea0f9594988cc5a1fca268fb690b.png

ruby-rose-17.jpg

e1c79c73ddac21f0de90d85a9068ba8c.png

Name
Harlow DeNae Wesley

Nickname
Harls

Female

Sexuality

Homosexual

Based on
Tramp from Lady and the Tramp
ca25ad16daefef213a77c74e6dac9b0f.png

View attachment 307950

Height
5' 6"

Weight
178 lbs.

Hair

Black

Eyes
Light Blue (Almost grey)

Body Figure
Lean

Clothing Style

T~R~A~M~P

Tattoos, tattoos everywhere.
6d38afc760fddbf8afaf33b2b9af6ae5.png

Vice(s)
Arrogant ~ Reckless ~ Sailor Mouth ~ Angry ~ Wise-cracking

Virtue(s)
Funny ~ Energetic ~ Talkative ~ Affectionate ~ Curious

Like(s)
Spaghetti
Cigarettes
Stars
Italian
Being a lone wolf

Dislike(s)
Day time
Authority
Noise
Closed spaces
Orphanages

Quirk(s)
Quirks one eyebrow when she laughs
Walks with a sort of laid back swagger
Voice gets high when she's lying

Habit(s)
Running her hands through her hair
Setting things in fire
Smoking

f201704594d7f9f141b70a1a0077f51a.png

History
Orphan. Scum. Scoundrel. Thief. Harlow never knew her parents, never had a family outside of her sister, Bethany. She spent her days in the streets. Of course, she'd been put into an orphanage, her parents were young they couldn't have taken care of her. She and Bethany were there until they turned the ripe old age of ten. Bethany was Harlow's rock, her foundation and when she was ripped from her, Harlow had no one to keep her out of trouble. Harlow escaped that orphanage. She never would've gone to high-school if it hadn't been for Tony. Tony was the local Italian food restaurant owner, he let her crash in the back of the restaurant and put her through school. Tony was the closest thing to family she had after she and her sister were separated.

This arrangement didn't keep Harlow from stealing. Shop lifting was a regular thing, she rarely go caught, of course. She was too fast to get caught. Tony never really did anything to stop her, he wasn't her father after all. When she graduated highschool, Tony wanted her to work the resturant but she ran from him too. Off to college she went, away from that town, away from those police. Away from the endless nights spent at the library computer terminals trying to track down her sister. Away from everything.

Theme Song

IDFC - Black Bear

ea97c22fbf3f7a9ef388e0f3d59c8a7a.png

Year
1st

Elective(s)
Theater
Music

Major
Acting

Club(s)

To be Determined

Relationship(s)
Bethany Wesely ( revalia revalia ) - Harlow's faternal twin, her rock. Bethany serves as a sort of stability for Harlow's reckless personality and keeps her out of trouble for the most part.

Megan Stavros ( revalia revalia ) - One of the few friends Harlow had in the orphange before she left when Bethany was adopted. A pretty chill chick with a fondness for smoking, which Harlow appreciates.

Danny Rockers ( r e i r e i ) - Though she'd never admit it out loud, Harlow does, in fact, have a heart. And it seems it is inclined to beat abnormally fast around the white haired girl.

Crush
Danny Rockers r e i r e i

ZFxUQXKIz6gtW.gif
tumblr_lk821nemmk1qg64aho1_500-gif.297192
w4ZpjaLOyktmU.gif
Fc: Ruby Rose

Coded by revalia revalia

Last edited:

Evil Queen
fc: cara delavinge

10ef67a005dd7a961b85ec4b7470bf2f.jpg

"All I've ever wanted was the world."
basics

name: xinthia gwyn queen
nickname: evil queen / xin / gwyn
sexuality: bisexual
based off: the evil queen | snow white
song: primadonna girl - marina & the diamonds

appearance

height: 1.73cm
weight: 51kg
hair: dirty blonde
eyes: green
figure: slender & lean
clothing style:
distinguishing: with such eyebrows how can you mistake her for another? she also has this crown ring

personal

virtues:
+ charming
+ confident
+ elegant & graceful
+ intelligent
+ finds ways to make her dreams come true

vices:
- envious
- bitchy
- manipulative
- attention-hugger
- disloyal

- mirrors
- attention
- cheerleading
- make-ups / beauty products
- singing
- modeling / fashion

dislikes:
- people saying there's someone else more beautiful than here
- getting corrected
- disappointment
- stupid people
- getting tricked
- facial blemishes

in-depth

personality
xinthia is a primadonna girl. she likes it when everything and everyone is wrapped up around her fingers. often described as a girl who can't be tamed. a wild player, a reckless brat, an ambitious diva and a stuck-up pretty face all in one. she can be a total bitch and snob to anyone she deems unfit to talk or breathe the same air as her. which is mostly everyone under the sun. she's very proud and self-absorbed, never caring for anyone else except for herself. she lives her life however she wants and there's no one who could stop her from doing so.

she's assertive, charismatic and holds gigantic confidence, manipulative and smart, she always know which buttons to push. pretentious and a rebel, not one to follow the rules. she's a total drama queen but hates it when she's truly vulnerable in front of others.

she's vain and loves her face and exterior appearance more than anything.

despite all that, she has some good part aside from her outstanding confidence and charisma. when she found someone she likes, she turns extremely protective and showers them with genuine affection. she could be truly sweet as long as it's with the right person.

history
xinthia's a daughter of an opportunist woman and a naive business man. it was clear as glass that xinthia wasn't born out of love. perhaps there was love, but it only came from her father. her mother never really loved her father but she did love his riches. so when she found out that she's carrying xinthia, she couldn't be any happier. the poor business man thought he was the luckiest man alive, so he married the opportunist and held responsibility for xinthia.

of course, a marriage without love won't last happily. after marrying into money, her mother had everything she wanted. she spent her money with a flick of her fingers and the poor man doesn't even know he's getting stabbed in the back. his father although loving to xinthia slowly got depressed and his health went down-hill. it wasn't long before he passed away and the company he had raised from roots were passed down to his wife.

the company was all about fashion and beauty products and her mother had nailed handling it. perhaps, this was all just a part of her plan and xinthia's nothing but a tool. a six year old xinthia once asked her mother if she loved his father. the woman simply laughed before telling her that "love gets you what you want, my dear."

after eight years when she hit the age of fourteen did she truly realize what her mother meant. with such astounding charm and beauty as hers, she quickly captivated the first school she had ever went to. the drastic change from being home schooled to going to an actual high school was overwhelming. but she quickly adapted to it and not long she was on top of the social food chain. things always go just like how she wants them to and it made her thirst for more attention.

at the age of sixteen, she started a modeling career and started working for her mom's company. and a few smooth years after she was accepted into Walt Disney University.

schooling

year: second
electives: dance & music
major: cosmetics & arts
club: cheerleading

connections

F. A. B.
Adira Violetta Facilier & Ella De Vil - together, they make up the FAB trio. They get to trash talk people and do some awesome stuff. All three are fashionistas and when they want something, they simply get it.

Others
Lucas Tremain - a fellow fashionista. xinthia tries to make the best out of the fact that he clearly likes her. has some sort of team rocket-y thing going on. also known as her partner in crime aside from FAB.

Wilber Peregrine - a funny and strange guy, xinthia always makes fun and messes around with him. often bossing him around and such.

Augustus Anderson - used to be quite the guy. until he hit an accident and became depressive. the two used to have something going on until xinthia got bored.

Last edited:

• aeab9a3dabd80bd3aa6f229a8edb4a38.png

b0var.gif
    200_s.gif

BASICS

name:Blaire Cosette Rockers

nickname: Blaire | Cosy

sexuality: bisexual

based off of: princess anna

faceclaim: holland roden

APPEARANCE

height: 5'3

weight: 54kg

hair: strawberry-blonde hair w/ a platinum colored streak

eyes: turquoise

body figure: slim & curvy

clothing style: B L A I R E

distinguishing features:

-a thick streak of platinum blonde hair (dyed) standing out like a sore thumb against her strawberry-blonde colored hair
    -freckles

GETTING PERSONAL

vices :
    -very naive
    -careless/carefree
    -awkward & childish
    -stubborn
    -tends to think low of herself/ low self-confidence

virtues :

-will stand up for people she loves and her beliefs
    -caring
    -social
    -optimistic
    -fun-loving & adventurous

-sister/family
    -chocolates
    -freedom
    -romance
    -music

dislikes :

-getting ignored
    -restrictions
    -negativity
    -her own awkwardness
    -being alone

quirks :

-talks to herself and even paintings or other strange stuff
    -gives names to inanimate objects and labels them as her friends

habits :

-giving people mindless compliments and comments which often leads to an awkward situation or conversation
    -randomly bursts into songs
    -trusts and opens up to people pretty easily
    -finishes other people's sentences when she has the chance

VERY VERY PERSONAL

history:

Blaire grew up in a fairly normal family with her normal daddy and mommy and her beloved older sister. As a kid, she had always been attached to Danny, they'd often play and even fight with each other like pretty much every normal siblings. Her parents and sister would dote on her, spoiling her as much as they could and it made Blaire the happiest girl. For the little Blaire, their family is perfect. She has everything she could ever wish for (well except that personal fridge filled with chocolates she begged her parents to buy her but of course they declined)!

But in a blink of an eye, everything suddenly changed. Her parents got caught in an accident and left their two children behind. Blaire's world turned a complete hundred and eighty flip, she lost the people she loved the most, including her big sister. The person that has always been there for her slowly drifted away from her reach. Whenever the younger female would approach Danny, she'd always find herself getting shut out. She never even knew why.

The young lass was heartbroken. It wasn't long before she started feeling lonely, she craved for attention. She started looking for adventure. There are a whole lot of times when Blaire got caught up in between of troubles, sometimes it's completely unintentional but most of the time it was. Whenever she gets into trouble, she could feel her cold sister concern. She could feel that deep within, she still cares for Blaire. It was her own way of rebellious stage in order to get noticed by someone who keeps on pushing her out.

Up to now, Blaire's tactics to get noticed are still on show. She even dyed a streak of her hair platinum blonde, the same color as her sister's hair, as a very poor sign of her rebellious sign. She still misses her family and the way her relationship with Danny was before but Blaire manages and she keeps her optimism.

theme song :

listen here
    this too

SO SCHOOL STUFF

year: first year

electives: theater & music

major: acting

clubs : tbd

relationships:

d a n n y rockers - { sister } the person most dear to her, they may have drifted away from each other and danny may constantly push her away but she's still very attached to danny and loves her dearly.

June Beckett - { best friend} is also her partner in crime, they have a lot of tricks up to their sleeves and are both cherry troublemakers.

Annabelle Barrie - { friend } she and blaire would often bond about their fondness of theaters and arts. she asks fashion advice from her.

Peter Coleman - { acquintance } he is a mutual friend of two of his friends and so she gets to see him from time to time. he seems cool.

augustus miles anderson - { kinda ex-boyfriend } blaire and augustus used to be interested in each other but it didn't really go anywhere nor farther than holding hands. she though that there was something going on with the two of them until she caught augustus flirting with some girl, she was heartbroken and cried

crush:

Rafael Milano - he is gorgeous and she is awkward, blaire believes that they are a match made in heaven if only rafael feels the same.

Markie "Protector" Daniels - blaire first met her when they bumped onto each other. she was quickly captivated by Markie's beauty and Blaire knows that they're also made for each other. "Like two pieces in a puzzle!", she'd say.

Last edited:

81fd2310565b3957bfd4d1fafc1f1c99.png

b4ba398353e7fee8928d546127135516.png

B A S I C S
name: Clarabella Rose Moreau
nickname: Clara, Bella, Belle.
age (17-25) 19
sexuality: hetero
based off of: Belle from Beauty and the Beast

A P P E A R A N C E
height: 5'7
weight: 135
hair: Brown
eyes: Hazel
body figure: Thin
clothing style: She dresses in what she can afford.
distinguishing features: Rose tattoo behind her right ear.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices (4+)
Stubborn- Omg, don't even get me started with this one. She will not give in for anything, bless her heart.
Jealous- when it calls for it, she can be a bit territorial....XD
Social Anxiety- Clarabella has a hard time finding comfort in people around her and different places. She is always somewhat on edge and tends to stay silent when she doesn't feel comfortable.

Passive-a gift and a curse, she tends to let people just walk all over her without even fighting because she is afraid of conflict.
virtues (4+)
Level headed- Its honestly a gift and a curse.
OCD- She is an organizer at heart and everything she has is in either numeral order, color coded or organized by title or labels.So if you need someone to help you with organization, she is your gal.
Kind heart and sympathizer: She is very understanding when people are allowed to come around her and vent about things. She is willing to listen to your problems and with your permission to find a solution.
Intelligent: Belle is book smart. She can tell you things that you may not have even heard of, because there is no limitations to what she reads. She wants to learn about everything.
likes (5+)
*Reading
*Writing
*Listening
*Dancing
*Organizing
dislikes (5+)
*Thunderstorms
*Rude people
*Crowds
*Peer pressure
*Alternative facts (Look it up and you will understandXD)
quirks:
When belle gets really nervous she begins to hiccup. Its actually quite adorable, but she hates it.
She has a habit of writing everything she has ever thought in a journal that she carries around with her.
habits:
She tends to bit her lip a lot, and doesn't like to make eye contact.

I N | D E P T H
history (2+ paragraphs) Belle was born into a poor family. Her mother died giving birth to her twin sisters when she was about 4 years old and all three of the children were left in her fathers care. Unfortunately, her father grew very sad and dependent on his own daughters. For a while, he did go to work and provide for the family like he should. But when Belle was about 10, things started to change, or at leasts thats when she remembers things changing.

Her father wouldn't come home some nights, leaving the girls without food to eat at night and without tucking them into their beds. He would come home in the early hours the next morning with strange women, drinking constantly. Belle learned at an early age that she was next in line to take care of her younger siblings. So she began a babysitting business in her neighborhood earning whatever money should could. Her neighbors were generous enough to help the family out with bills and such and as soon as Belle could get a job, she was going to school and then working late at night. Belle applied to WDU because one of her teachers at school recommended her for it. She was shocked to be accepted and was about to consider not coming, for she had to take care of her siblings.

But Child Protection services somehow found out about her siblings and her living without proper parental supervision and they were taken away from her to live in foster homes a few days after she graduated. She decided to earn her degree so she can set an example for her sisters.
theme song (optional)

S C H O O L I N G
electives:
major: History
clubs (to be filled out later):
relationships:
Christine: Roommate; friends? Could be best friends if Belle would get over her shyness.
Ella- Hates her and her whole F.A.B.thing. Just wants to be left alone.
crush

Last edited:

200.gif

200.gif

3aaf296f1737c7f20a6c656b9506805c.jpg

no slide

B A S I C S
name: Ella De Vil
nickname: El, Lala, Cruella
age (17-25): 21
sexuality: Bisexual
based off of : 101 dalmatians/ Cruella

height: 5'7
weight: 130
hair: Red
eyes: green
Body shape: average
Clothing Style: She dresses in all the latest trends, and she loves creating her own clothes and designing, so often, she will be wearing something that no one has seen before!

P E R S O N A L I T Y

vices (4+) (In her past life mostly)
1. Anxiety
2.doubt
3. jealousy
4. Short temper
virtues (4+) (In her current life)
1.Social Butterfly
2. Plays cool under stress
3. Pretty friendly (but her humor is a bit cruel)
4.Romantic
likes (5+)
1. Designing clothes
2. Sketching
3. Playing the piano
4. Clothes
5.Shoes.
dislikes (5+)
1. She HATES dogs
2. the dark
3.rude people
4. being made fun of for fearing dogs.
5. fake people.
quirks
Calls everyone "Darling"
habits
*Wrinkles her nose when she doesn't like something
Bites her lip when nervous.
I N | D E P T H

history (2+ paragraphs)Cruella "Ella" De Vil was born in a small town of London. The daughter of a doctor and a well known fashion designer. She always got everything she could ever want and dream of. At the age of 5, while walking through the park one day, her mother was talking to a few people while Cruella played with their dog. A Dalmatian. She played with it, and as a 5 year old, didn't know the signs of aggression the dog was showing. Next thing she knew, the dog had clamped its jaw at her shoulder and was breaking through the skin. She received 30 stitches because of that aggressive animal and a nasty looking scar. She grew up terrified of dogs, but obsessed with dalmatian and animal patterns.

She is attending WDU for Fashion Design.

S C H O O L I N G
year: 3rd
electives:
major: Fashion
clubs (to be filled out later): Leader of Fashion Club.
relationships:
Lets put it this way...there is a lot of people who hate her. And very few who don'tXD I will point out that very few to you now.
Adira: Wifey for lifey XD ; She is her best friend and well, love interest. The pair are constantly flirting and such with one another and we are all wondering when its just gonna happen.
Xinthia: Like the daughter she never wanted XDjk Although Ella gives her a hard time, she does love the girl.
Lucy: Newest member of F.A.B. Ella doesn't mind the girl and Lucy doesn't seem to mind her.
Blaire Rockers- Roommate; and she is kinda obsessed with F.A.B.

crush: Adira

[/bg]
[/centerblock]

Last edited:

coollogo_com-26781203.png

tumblr_mnc3n1lhy61r032zxo2_500.gif

A Jealous Female
B A S I C S
⚔ name ⚔
James Hookway
⚔ nickname ⚔
Hook
⚔ age ⚔
⚔ gender ⚔
Male
⚔ sexuality ⚔
Heteroflexible (dang Peter)
⚔ based off of ⚔
Captain Hook
theme song

tumblr_njirg0T4Wz1tl8oupo1_250.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
⚔ height ⚔
6'2"
⚔ weight ⚔
220 lbs
⚔ hair ⚔
Black
⚔ eyes ⚔
Green
⚔ body figure ⚔
Tall; lanky
⚔ clothing style ⚔
HOOK
⚔ distinguishing features ⚔
Sly smirk; small scar on his chin

Can Be Tricked
P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices ⚔
Selfish ⚔ Disrespectful ⚔ Cunning ⚔ Bossy ⚔ Flirtatious
virtues
Ambitious ⚔ Brave ⚔ Skillful ⚔ Fun ⚔ Loyal
Women ⚔ Flirting ⚔ Shiny stuff ⚔ Fencing ⚔ History
dislikes
Children ⚔ Reptiles ⚔ Alarm clocks ⚔ Oysters ⚔ Stupidity
quirks
Fear of reptiles
Carries a coin and rolls it around in his knuckles
habits
Winking
Rubs chin
Flirting

I N | D E P T H
⚔ history ⚔
James Hookway the Third was born into a large family who was great champion fencers. To his family, their title was a big deal and so, Hook had to live up his family name. It was a lonely and exhausting task for Hook. He could not do anything fun with his friends for his parents feared that he would do something stupid and tarnish their name. He had no siblings and his parents never really paid him attention. The only time he gets attention from his mother if he causes trouble. The only time he gets attention from his father was when they were fencing together. He treasured the moments with his parents even if it was not positive attention. Hook also wanted to make his parents proud and thus why he isolated himself from the world. For a majority of his life, it was only fencing and studying. That was until he turned sixteen and realized that he indeed wanted a life of his own.

During his usual trip to the library, Hook began to wonder from the study section. He started to get books about history and philosophy. Hook became, well, hooked on these books and started to sneak a few home. The teen would read the books anytime he had free time and sometimes during study hours. He also used some of his time to sneak out and hang out with friends. His friends were not the best of people, but they had Hook's back. They partied, flirted with a bunch of girls, tricking teachers/students, etc. Hook was living the life, and this continued this lifestyle for some time. It wasn't long before Hook became the 'captain' of his friends due to his intelligence and skills. In addition, his friend's helped him decide that he should go and get his philosophy degree. Alas, he kept his goal a secret knowing his parents would never accept his choice. So, behind his parents back he changed his high school schedule to take more history classes.

However, all of these years of sneaking behind his parents back was becoming tiring. Thus, Hook decided it was time to reveal his what he has been doing and his plans to his parents. Sadly, things did not work as well as he had hoped. Hook's parents didn't listen to their son and just pushed him along to his fencing match against their rivals, the Pandora family. When the game happened, Hook wasn't really into it. He put in a little effort which was surprisingly enough to take down his opponent in the first round. This ticked off Pandora's son, so the teen fought dirty by giving Hook a cut on his chin. This brought Hook back into reality, and he went into serious mode. Hook used his talent and easily took down his opponent. Alas, his parents were not satisfied. They scolded their son on his lousy duel all the way home. Hook couldn't take it anymore and snapped, yelling out that he wants to get his philosophy degree. The car went silent.

Things did not work out well. By the time Hook was nineteen, his parents kicked him out for he was a disgrace to them. They told him to come back when his head was on straight. Hook ended up living with a few friends and applying to the nearby college there, Walt Disney University. He was accepted and headed off with a smile on his face. New ladies, new friends, and a new life, a life that he could control.

Into Anything
S C H O O L I N G
year
2nd
electives
French & Study Group
major
Philosophy
clubs
Fencing and Swimming
relationships
The Hunks
Rafael Milano & Augustus Anderson

These two are Hook's best bros and most likely his only bros. They're the only two who can stand Hook's shinanigans.

Jaxton Henry Hawkins

Hook's pal and fellow treasure lover. He likes Jax spunky attitude and how he tries to wiggle his way into the Hunks.

Xinthia Gywn Queen

A fellow flirter who sometimes even gets Hook to blush. Hook admires her confidence and of course, her beauty.

Peter Matthew Coleman

Ugh. Hook cannot stand the man-child with every fiber of his being! He's so snarky and childish, yet quite charming. Wait, what.

Annabelle Barrie

A rather adorable little lady who Hook likes to flirt and act all friendly with. Hook wouldn't call her a friend per say, more like an acquainted informant.

crush
Peter Matthew Coleman (totally denies it)
Naomi Waters

Last edited:

Nico Xavier Álvarez

C3HYubCXUAEUuI7.jpg

"Geez, I used to take lunch money from guys like this." FC: Jhonattan Burjack
  • Name:
    Nico Xavier Álvarez

Nickname(s):
    N/A

Sexuality:
    Heteroflexible

Based off of:
    Audrey Ramirez from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    tumblr_inline_o044uanrEB1qj7dub_500.gif

coded by doubt

Last edited:

Phoebe Candace Silverman

Zooey-Deschanel-Long-Hairstyle-Curls-with-Wispy-Bangs.jpg

"I hereby decree that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be...executed."FC: Zooey Deschanel
  • Name:
    Phoebe Candace Silverman

Nickname(s):
    Lil' Bit(only by family)
    Pheebs(only by friends)

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Based off of:
    Vanellope von Schweetz from
    Wreck-it-Ralph
    tumblr_inline_n5ziljia5s1qm0wjz.gif

coded by doubt

Last edited:

• f63bdfbc6d1ea39c7a1d1018a47390b2.png

f636e5e5c1d1013b0f9791ad6c5dc66d.png

c796512_e9be291839eccf90b817ef88116f649b.jpg
    tumblr_nz5r98O20l1uegks3o3_500.jpg
    tumblr_nz5rfxWXFE1uegks3o2_540.png
    ≈ About Me ≈

Name
    Naomi Lynn Waters

Nickname
    Nai ~ Freckles ~ Red ~ Kid.

Sexuality

Demi-sexual.

Based off of

Nemo from Finding Nemo & Finding Dory.

erwlA_s-200x150.gif
    ≈ Appearance ≈
    Height
    5'0''.

Weight
    40 kgs.

Hair
    Ginger bright orange hair which is wavy not in perfect curls.

Eyes
    Honey Brown.

Body figure
    Petite but very fit & athletic.

Clothing style
    N ~ E ~ M ~ O

Distinguishing feature(s)
    A face full of freckles... she despises this so badly.
    A scale tattoo on the right side of her navel and a small wave tattoo on the inner side of her heel.

≈ History ≈
    Oceans, Lakes, Pools, Seas... anything that revolves around waters, it is a must that Naomi is around. Naomi Waters is the only child of Nicholas Waters and Avery Waters. The young Australian's childhood was a rather pleasant one and nearly had no faults except those everyday teenage/growing up problems. Her father, Nick is a certified diver and a marine biologist while her mother is a herpetologist which made their family income a rather good one to begin with.

Ever since she was a young spawn, Naomi was exposed to the aquatic life. Being that their house was near a nice beach in Queensland, Australia, aided that obsession to the maximum. Growing up, Naomi trained with her father, getting her stamina set to be a swimmer. Ever since she was young she trained in her spare time. Eventually when she was of age to attend her certified diver's test, she achieved it.

At the age of 15, the family moved to the US due to the fact that her mother and father both had to attend a scholarship, to enhance their higher degree in their positions. It was not something that Naomi wanted. Especially since she did not want to leave the nest she grew up in, however she had no choice in that matter and so she tagged along. It was the best choice as she would have ended up with nothing if she didn't. However Naomi took this as a new leaf. A new page to her chapter. Something she wanted, to start fresh. That had to start somewhere and that was when her parents signed her up to this university. Walt Disney University. A place where they seemed she could fit in. Hopefully.
    ≈ Personality ≈
    Virtue(s)
    ~ Polite/Kind
    ~ Brave/Fearless
    ~ Determined
    ~ Sweet
    ~ Pleasant
    ~ Valiant
    ~ Adventurous

Vice(s)

~Troublesome
    ~ Stubborn
    ~ Sarcastic
    ~ Brutally honest
    ~ Competitive
    ~ Peculiar

Like(s)
    ~ Swimming
    ~ Snorkeling
    ~ Reptiles (Snakes in particular)
    ~ Diving
    ~ Horrors/Thrillers
    ~ Surfing/Any water related sports

Dislike(s)
    ~ Being told what to do
    ~ People trying to change her
    ~ Closed minds
    ~ Cheesy Romances
    ~ Cheese
    ~ Being on the ground (prefers water)

Quirk(s)/Habit(s)

~ Wearing an ankle bracelet. It is a habit of her to have something round her ankle, like a ankle bracelet or a small chain. It is like a good luck charm to her.
    ~ Wearing a swim suit. Being that she constantly like to swim, she finds it more handy to always have a swimsuit underneath her clothing, even if she does not swim.

[/bg]
    ≈ School ≈
    Year
    1st.

Major
    Biology.

Elective(s)
    Japanese.
    Study Group.

Club(s)
    Swimming.

Relationship(s)

N/A.
    (Feel free to discuss)

Crush(es)
    N/A
    (Feel free to discuss)

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:

• cb37f5cd997953f3248cf734ecf86e68.png

4454afe1dd4b236ad73eeb83d96bc6dd.png

tumblr_inline_o1n7d2sLW71tikpra_540.png
    images
    b7e9291ead385c973176f54b85c7388d--hot-men-hot-guys.jpg
    1a3a69b94b479c3a5a31981a85438288.png

Name
    Alexander James Tarek.

Nickname
    Alec.

Sexuality
    Bisexual - Male leaning.

Based off of
    Aladdin from Aladdin.

tumblr_n92ps16fhe1sg3vmpo6_r1_250.gif
    51031c1fa6b4d458889736c01908d136.png
    Height
    6'4''.

Weight
    65kg.

Hair
    Jet Black.

Eyes
    Light Grey.

Body Figure
    Lean Muscular.

Clothing Style
    A | L | A | D | D | I | N.

✖ Always running around with ripped jeans and some sort of outer wear mainly a leather or denim jacket.
    ✖ A vertical scar across his left eyebrow.

0ba4caee7b086276596068273651b40d.png
    Alexander never really had luck within his family members. Always labelled as the black sheep of the family. Something he gotten used to by time. His parents wanted nothing but to disown him, which partly why he kept his sexuality closeted. Growing up it wasn't easy to have your parents look at you with such a scornful look. Alec is of Egyptian ethnicity however with his mother being American, the family had moved which was not easy. This is solely because of the different cultures between the two places.

Against his will the young boy went with his parents and the second they landed her grabbed his little suitcase and slipped away from the rest. Heading towards the unknown streets the young teen sighed and headed along a street. Slipping a hand in his jean jacket and took out a piece of paper with an address on it. His grandmother's address to be exact. He spent a great amount of days by himself with only a few dollar bills to get him by. The hunger and thirst became rather irresistible hence he resorted to something he did not want. Smuggling. He had to survive. At least the trip. And so he did. It all went a bit downhill from there. The habit warmed up to him.

However he managed to reach his grandmother and from there things turned over a new leaf. Like him, his grandmother was not fond of his parents. Out-casted. She did her best to aid him. That being said once he regained shape, his gran suggested he attend university... on her. She insisted. It was best for him to get to know people his age rather than anything.
    fd1639f0a0c44309c37c603ff81bbf99.png
    Vice(s)
    ✖ Reckless
    ✖ Impulsive
    ✖ Mischievous
    ✖ Insecure
    ✖ Hot-headed
    ✖ Obstinate

Virtue(s)
    ✖ Clever
    ✖ Tactical
    ✖ Loyal
    ✖ Steadfast
    ✖ Cheeky
    ✖ Resourceful

Like(s)
    ✖ Video games.
    ✖ Smuggling.
    ✖ Keeping himself in shape.
    ✖ Mornings.
    ✖ Fruits - Watermelon especially.
    ✖ Blues.

Dislike(s)
    ✖Yellows.
    ✖ Nosey people.
    ✖ Prejudice.
    ✖ Unwanted attention.
    ✖ Being told no.
    ✖ Animals.

Quirk(s)/Habit(s)
    Being in the background. Alec is not a very social being so hiding and blending with the scenery is kind of a thing he does. It does come in handy for eavesdropping.

Fidgeting with his hands. He uses his hands a lot so he tends to try and keep them occupied for the most time.

[/bg]
    c11e3330e9ddcc31aa9ff42d1f6852e9.png
    Year
    1st.

Electives
    ✖ Dance.
    ✖ Spanish.

Major
    Engineering.

Clubs
    ✖ Fraternity.
    ✖ Football.