-

Taken/Reserved -

ab2ca5b478afb9f00b67489b32d1222d.png
A copy of this list will also be in the OOC and on the discord channel.

• r e i r e i
    • Carter Artin (Mad Hatter)... Alexander Pettyfer
    • Arica Dalma (Pongo)... Thomas Doherty
    • Nova DeGarde (Maximus)... Courtney Dickerson
    • Chester Evans (Chip)... Asa Butterfield
    • Sari Greene (Stitch)... Jade Thirwall
    • Jared Montgomery (Copper)... Marlon Texeira
    • Kai Parkor (Rabbit)... Hayley Kiyoko
    • Zerek Quinton (Kovu)... Laurence Coke
    • Danny Rockers (Elsa)... Emilia Clarke
    • Teagan Rose (Ursula)... Nyane LeBajoa
    • Elena Sanchez (Miguel)... Isabela Moner
    • Taddeo Tarek (Abu)... Malcolm Mikhail Evans
    • Noah Tomas (Simba)... Reece King
    • Maya Vera (Moana)... Dinah Jane Hanson
    • Tarus Walter (Joshua Sweets)... Don Benjamin
    • Sandy Weiss (Sandman)... Charlotte S. McKee

revalia revalia
    • Naina Akintola Okafor (Nala)... Shay Mitchell
    • Sergio Alamango (Scar)... Youssef Sawmah
    • Tamara Bianchi (Tigger)... Katherine McNamara
    • Eleanor Chao (Eeyore)... Kim NaHee
    • Alison Grey (Alice)... Scarlet Leithhold
    • Piper Montgomery (Pocahontas)... Kelsey Chow
    • Kadara Nagiah (Kida)... Diana Korkunova
    • Mae-Lin Nakamura (Mulan)... Arden Cho
    • Angelica Rockers (Angel)... Meredith Foster
    • Megan Stavros (Megara)... Luanna Perez
    • Alexander Tarek (Aladdin)... Matthew Daddario
    • Naomi Waters (Nemo)... Luca Hollestelle

nymphadora. nymphadora.
    • Margo Carrington (Marie)... Maia Mitchell
    • Theodore Carrington (Toulouse)... Joe Jonas
    • Augustus Monroe (Hades)... Alex Turner
    • Lilith Monroe (Maleficent)... Alissa Salls
    • Tobias Monroe (Oogie Boogie)... Cole Mohr
    • Leonardo King (Charming)... Brendon Urie
    • Adeline Queen (Red Queen)... Madeline Petsch
    • Anastasia Romanov (Anastasia)... Ludovica Martino
    • Roman Thatch (Milo)... Cole Sprouse
    • Zara Wright (Tigerlily)... Khadija Red Thunder
    TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
    • Eugene Abadi (Genie)... Rami Malek
    • Nico Álarvez (Audrey Ramirez)... Jhonattan Burjack
    • Liliana Campbell (Violet Parr)... Amelia Zadro
    • Cora Elwyn (Honey Lemon)... Freya Mavor
    • Adira Facilier (Dr.Facilier)... Aliya Will
    • Günther Krause (Dodger)... Matt Corby
    • Trinity Lowe-Lane (Go-go)... Kiko Mizuhara
    • Peter Norwood (Peter Pan)... Ken Bek
    • Jin-Xiang Shen (Li-Shang)... Godfrey Gao
    • Phoebe Silverman (Penelope VonSchweetz)... Zooey Deschanel

Last edited:
Announcements -

Hello fellow students,

We would like to welcome you all to the newest version of Walt Disney University ever since our inconvenient hiatus. We would like to thank you for your patience and waiting till the administration got everything under control!

It is advised that you access and read all the links below as new rules have been set and minor changes were made to the character application. We do want you to familiarise yourself with them so there will be no misconduct or misunderstandings.

Without any further delays;

> INFORMATION DESK
Fandom - Walt Disney Information Desk (OPEN)
> CHARACTER APPLICATIONS
Fandom - Walt Disney University Characters (OPEN)
> RELATIONSHIPS
Fandom - Walt Disney University - Character Relationships (OPEN)
> MAIN THREAD (Currently Closed)
Walt Disney University

These links are also found above in the navigation system below. Everything in each thread is introduced to an index system to make it easier to manoeuvre from one post to the other.

If you are a new comer to this role-play and you wish to be invited in the discord channel (after having read a writing sample you have provided us with), do not hesitate to pm a member of the administration.

Walt Disney Administration,
revalia revalia , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and Aero Aero .

Tags: apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , izayoiix izayoiix , MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 , cinnabuns cinnabuns , KingofAesir KingofAesir , drummerboi drummerboi , GhastlySquash GhastlySquash , UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo , deer deer , ShadyAce ShadyAce , PixieDust PixieDust

Last edited:
Announcements -

Hello fellow students,

Just a gentle reminder to read all the new amendments made throughout this hiatus. However, kindly find the new amendments below!

Students Application: There have been minor amendments to the application, the following details have been added: Place of Birth, Date of Birth and Residence (meaning on campus or off campus). So for those who have been with us prior this change, such details will need to be added into your sheet. : Due to the lack of Hosted Project privileges, all your characters should be included in one post. We do advise using tabs, however feel free to organise any way you desire!
Our reservation system has also been changed. As per usual, kindly alert at least one member of the administration if you wish to reserve a character (Of course also let us know if you do not wish to portray that character). However, this time round, the reservation will be accompanied by a dead-line of one month (which can be seen near your character on the reservation list found on the information desk and/or OOC chat). The dead-line will start the second the reservation is seen by a member of the administration. The reason this rule has been implemented is since sign-ups will open from time to time. It's not fair to hold a character someone else could express interest in when you have not even started on them yet after the dead-lines pass.
Fear not, a week or how much time necessary extensions can be granted for the right reasons. We of all people know that life happens. If a month deadline is passed the reservation will be dropped. That being said you can reserve that character a second time with a shorter extension. You will also personally get an alert from me that you are nearing your dead-line as a friendly reminder. It will also be announced on the announcements just in case.

Relationships/Others: Due to lacking Hosted Projects rights, all your characters' relationships should be included in one post. We do advise using tabs, however feel free to organise any way you desire! : If you wish, you may want to include crushes and dorm-mates (if on campus) or room-mates (off campus) in the relationships separately. This is because 'crushes' section has been removed from the application.

OOC Chat: Apart from this discord channel, announcements will also be posted in this ooc chat on RpNation. This way both discord users and only RpNation users will both be alerted, accordingly.

revalia revalia , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and Aero Aero .

Tags: apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , izayoiix izayoiix , MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 , cinnabuns cinnabuns , KingofAesir KingofAesir , drummerboi drummerboi , GhastlySquash GhastlySquash , UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo , deer deer , ShadyAce ShadyAce , PixieDust PixieDust

Last edited:
Drizella, Sophie Hatter, Little Red Riding Hood and John Darling have been unreserved!

Announcements -

Hello fellow students,

First and foremost, Happy New Year 2019. This message comes from a member of our administration: nymphadora. nymphadora.

'I hope your holidays/christmas and new year’s was relaxing. As a way to start of 2019, I’m organising our first movie night which I plan to do sometime later next week. The movie will be Thor: Ragnarok (further details in the discord channel). The plan is to watch it on Wednesday the 16th (Australian time)/ Tuesday the 15th (American time) and organise a time which works for everyone’s time zones. If I could get a reply, or a reaction, to see the numbers and such, that would be great! Thank you.'

Please be sure to submit your possible present/absent attendances.

Tags: apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork izayoiix izayoiix MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 cinnabuns cinnabuns KingofAesir KingofAesir drummerboi drummerboi GhastlySquash GhastlySquash UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo deer deer ShadyAce ShadyAce PixieDust PixieDust

Last edited:
tumblr_ltq55hZ4o91r27f5r.gif
that sounds like an awesome plan! i've never watched thor: ragnarok before either! however, since i'm on american time when the movie night is planned ( tuesday the 15th ), i don't know exactly what time i'd be available to watch the movie since i may or may not be available that night! my classes begin the next day aaah.

tumblr_ltq55hZ4o91r27f5r.gif
that sounds like an awesome plan! i've never watched thor: ragnarok before either! however, since i'm on american time when the movie night is planned ( tuesday the 15th ), i don't know exactly what time i'd be available to watch the movie since i may or may not be available that night! my classes begin the next day aaah.
Hi dear, thank you for your reply.

If you want when time comes nearer and ask fro time suggestions feel free to let us know when you are free so we can see what we can do!

I hope you all have fun! Unfortunately I have midterms next week and, as we all know, I don't have Internet at home. I do hope you all have fun, though!
Besides, I haven't really seen any other Marvel movies asldkfja;sdljf so I'd be completely lost and useless LOL

Announcements -

Hello fellow students,

Due to a few students dropping, the following list in the spoiler below are all the characters that are now up for grabs. A copy of this list will also be found in the discord announcements.

Tarzan
• Jane
• Tarzan

Incredibles
• Dash Parr

Emperor's New Groove
• Kronk
• Yzma
• Pacha

Mary Poppins
• Mary Poppins

Hercules
• Hercules
• Pegasus

Brave
• Merida

Snow White & the seven dwarves
• Snow White
• Florian

The Lion King
• Simba

Lilo & Stitch
• Lilo

Robin Hood
• Robin

Shrek
• Fiona

Who framed Roger Rabbit
• Jessica Rabbit

Aladdin
• Jasmine

Beauty & the Beast
• Gaston
• Beast/Adam
• The Enchantress

Sinbad
• Eris

Phineas & Ferb
• Ferb

Lady & the Tramp
• Lady
• Tramp

Winnie the Pooh
• Christopher Robin
• Pooh

Cinderella
• Jaq
• Lucifer

Tangled
• Rapunzel
• Pascal

Little Red Riding Hood
• Big Bad Wolf

Great Mouse Detective
• Ratigon

Voltron: Legendary Defenders
• Shiro

Star vs. the Forces of Evil
• Janna

Peter Pan
• Captain Hook
• Tinkerbell

Olive & Co.
• Oliver

Wreck It Ralph
• Sargent Calhoun

The Little Mermaid
• Eric
• Ariel

Meet the Robinsons
• Will

Frozen
• Olaf

Toy Story
• Jessie

Rise of the Guardians
• Jack Frost

Aristocats
• Berlioz

The Fox & the Hound
Copper

revalia revalia , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. & TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord .

Tags: apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork izayoiix izayoiix MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 cinnabuns cinnabuns GhastlySquash GhastlySquash UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo deer deer ShadyAce ShadyAce

Last edited:

Hello fellow students,

For ease of end game ships and shipping per se, a ship list of current end-games and available characters has been added in the Relationship (other) thread. Kindly note that this list has also been added with the list of taken characters in the Student Applications thread and OOC thread.

Should there be any changes in your end-games or a new end-game has been confirmed it would be appreciated if you could let TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord know so we can amend the list!

revalia revalia , r e i r e i , nymphadora. nymphadora. & TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord .

Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork izayoiix izayoiix cinnabuns cinnabuns GhastlySquash GhastlySquash UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo ShadyAce ShadyAce

*kicks door down* I am here

If you are accepting Dreamworks characters as transfers, can I reserve Astrid from HTTYD? The CS sheet probably won't be done till after the end of the month. I apologise, but I am in my final weeks of school *cries* why am i on rpn? But I hope I can join after everything in real life settles down!

Hello RI.a RI.a ,

Yes, Dreamworks characters are welcomed as transfer students so Astrid can indeed be reserved.

As for your finals, we wish you good luck and dont worry!

Thanks for expressing interest and we look forward to writing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back