• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern wallflowers.

Would you be interested in joining?

• Absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• Maybe if the plot was more interesting

• Total voters

self titled

/head/full/of/dreams/

"being alone is very difficult."

-yoko ono

who we are

by dictionary definition, a wallflower is "someone who from shyness or unpopularity remains on the sidelines of social activity". that's us. we're the kids who sit in the sidelines; choose not to participate, some of us because of crippling disorders such as social anxiety and others because we just don't want to. we weren't born to be socs, yet that's what we're expected to be. we're watchers, not
participators. we'd rather be inside by ourselves than outside with friends. we sit alone at lunch and daze off while the other kids socialize and race to complete their overdue homework. and after school, while the others run to the door and drive off to the mall with friends, we sit outside and wait for everyone to leave so we can get in our cars and slip away unnoticed. but inside each and every one of us is potential; we all have something. something that makes us unique, just like everyone else has something. we're just too afraid to show it. we are the wallflowers.

plot

we all know the wallflowers, either by being one or glancing at them without giving a second look in the hallway as they make their way quietly. these are the wallflowers of summerville coast high school, a school with grades 9-12 nestled on a clifftop surrounded by woodlands overlooking the beach in summerville county, oregon, a small town located short of 40 miles west of portland. they have few friends, if any, and they like it that way. but things are changing. victoria vanderbelt, the school's "queen bee", goes missing from the town with no trace. as the popular crew's leader falls, the school is left socially unruly. with summer approaching, the search for the missing beauty queen intensifies as the suspect falls onto the student body. hungry for some some adventure, the wallflowers come together as a group and attempt to solve the mystery--but eventually the question will arise; is the culprit within the group themselves?

hello, friends.

i have been summoned.

god i hate myself.

im feelin this plot so hard rn, count me tf in!

Ethereal said:
hello, friends.
i have been summoned.

god i hate myself.

im feelin this plot so hard rn, count me tf in!
ok this makes me so happy i didnt think anyone was going to respond tysm

Its-so-beautiful.gif

Totally interested!​

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
I never receive any tags, sigh.
I SHALL
burden BLESS YOU ALL WITH MY PRESENCE.

[/QUOTE]
hey yo i tagged u tho

thank u for blessing me i am blessed

[QUOTE="self titled]hey yo i tagged u tho
thank u for blessing me i am blessed

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I know! I meant I don't get notifs for them, lol.

Fo sho homie.

Oh my, this looks very interesting! :0

And I feel totally honored to be tagged too, omg.

But before making any sort of commitment, I want to ask how big of a group you're expecting this rp to have, and if you have any idea what the posting speed will be like. I'm currently in a place where lately I've been denying requests to join rps because right now I just really don't have the motivation/will/muse to be posting very often, and I don't want to drag a rp to a pace as slow as a tortoise because other people are waiting on me to post- that would be unfair of me.

Ghost said:
Oh my, this looks very interesting! :0
And I feel totally honored to be tagged too, omg.

But before making any sort of commitment, I want to ask how big of a group you're expecting this rp to have, and if you have any idea what the posting speed will be like. I'm currently in a place where lately I've been denying requests to join rps because right now I just really don't have the motivation/will/muse to be posting very often, and I don't want to drag a rp to a pace as slow as a tortoise because other people are waiting on me to post- that would be unfair of me.
ok super cool so i was planning on having 8-10 people in it (i'm shooting for 10 but it depends on how many people apply) and i totally understand if u don't want to join bc i understand ur position on how it feels to need to post but not have the motivation (i have a habit of unannounced absences but im trying to stop haha)

haha, yeah. my biggest concern would be that i join, and post for awhile, but then get slower and have to drop out. ive done that a few times too, and having it done to me too i know how much even just one person doing that can ruin the role play.

ten people seems like a lot. im currently reading over the rp you linked too, but do you think posting once a week would be quick enough for you? and, if i did have to drop out, would it ruin the rp? because if it would, i think i'd better not join for your guys' sake.

oh! and, will there be a length requirement? that would also factor into posting speed, of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost said:
haha, yeah. my biggest concern would be that i join, and post for awhile, but then get slower and have to drop out. ive done that a few times too, and having it done to me too i know how much even just one person doing that can ruin the role play.
ten people seems like a lot. im currently reading over the rp you linked too, but do you think posting once a week would be quick enough for you? and, if i did have to drop out, would it ruin the rp? because if it would, i think i'd better not join for your guys' sake.

oh! and, will there be a length requirement? that would also factor into posting speed, of course
nah if u dropped out we'd either come up with a reason for your character to leave and then replace them with maybe a character that wasn't accepted before or somethin or otherwise if it was ok with u we'd have someone take over your character but it's all up to u honestly

yeah once a week sounds fine to me but i guess it really depends on who you're rping with and i know detailed rps tend to move slower

@Ghost just realized this and i thought id let you know im not creepy like tagging u for some random reason when ive never talked to u, i meant to tag someone else but got the usernames mixed up but im glad you're considering joining anyway haha

omg xD i was wondering why you tagged me, because ive never seen you around before

i guess thats kind of awkward? but that's totally okay man

i am considering joining... i might try this out, since you say me dropping out if need be wouldnt be a problem :)

Ghost said:
omg xD i was wondering why you tagged me, because ive never seen you around before
i guess thats kind of awkward? but that's totally okay man

i am considering joining... i might try this out, since you say me dropping out if need be wouldnt be a problem :)
yeah haha i just realized that u werent the person i meant to tag but its totally cool that ur considering joining anyway.

well thats cool do whatever u want, u dont have to join if u dont feel up to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back