• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Walking Dead RP

We can just hop right into it if you would like :) Would you mind starting? Ill probably fill out a character sheet though eventually :3 Just to keep track haha

trix said:
We can just hop right into it if you would like :) Would you mind starting? Ill probably fill out a character sheet though eventually :3 Just to keep track haha
Haha okay

DD: I've been wondering around this earth for a year, will I ever find papa?...*sighs i kept walking down the highway*

GhoulsGraveyard said:
Haha okay
DD: I've been wondering around this earth for a year, will I ever find papa?...*sighs i kept walking down the highway*
do u mind if i use paragraph or would you rathe me use script?

(How old is DD?)

A girl with long blonde hair down to halfway to her elbows was walking down the highway, the vehicle she had jacked ran out of gas and she was in search of a new one. She looked around, there didn't seem to be any walkers here. She decided to take a break putting her bags on the hood up a car leaning against it. Her blue eyes looked dull and tired, her jeans and fitted black tank top torn, the white wings on the back dirtied.

trix said:
(How old is DD?)
A girl with long blonde hair down to halfway to her elbows was walking down the highway, the vehicle she had jacked ran out of gas and she was in search of a new one. She looked around, there didn't seem to be any walkers here. She decided to take a break putting her bags on the hood up a car leaning against it. Her blue eyes looked dull and tired, her jeans and fitted black tank top torn, the white wings on the back dirtied.
(13 oh I tend to do a mixture of both paragraph and script but I'ma just gonna do paragraph for this)

DD kept walking down the highway, she saw a walker but didn't pull out her cross bow. Instead she brought out one of her hatchet, kicked it in the leg from behind, then hit it in the head. She sighed then wiped the blood off her hatchet then put it way.

Name: DD

Appearance: Black hair to her waist, wears a black shirt with skinny jeans, blue eye, tan skin, about 5'6, has gloves with skeleton hands on them, has a crossbow and two hatchets

Hometown(optional):

Personality: can be quiet and shy, or can be outgoing but she'll do anything when it comes to an adventure or risking her life

Likes: rockstar, monster, redbull, candy (mostly lollipops), gloves, and hatchets

Dislikes: chocolate

Family(If applicable): not telling yet

Other: She loves writing

The girl blinked and pulled out two very long very sharp curved daggers from her bag and looked them over "You really could use a good sharpening" she sighed slightly and looked around. She thought she saw a figure in the distance and crouched squinting looking at them. After a couple minutes of observation the form didn't seem like a walker, a human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back