• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Walking Dead Realistic Survival RP

Newson

grant me eyes
Overview

Many of you may know of the hit TV Show "The Walking Dead" on AMC, currently it is in between seasons as it has just finished Season 5 and is moving onto Season 6! I am excited! So in this excitement, I wanted to create a Walking Dead realistic survival roleplay. Much unlike usual roleplays of the Walking Dead, this will be a more detailed yet not with a Detailed prefix, the limit is maybe a minimum of 2 paragraphs. The limit will be set. Prepare to be unlike Hershel in the Season 2 Finale with his infinite ammunition shotgun which he did not reload and be prepared to conserve ammunition, conserve food and water, and think about who you have in your company. And twist, this will not be in Georgia through Virginia like the TV show is. This will be somewhere which is to be determined.

This is a gore infested roleplay. With close to excruciating detail of attacks. Please refrain from including how the skull crushes and the blood squirts out, keep it safe enough to be inside the RPN guidelines.

Please comment below if you would like for this to exist and I will jump to create it once we have more than 2 people on board!

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I'll join

[/QUOTE]
You could. The question is: Can you meet the requirements?

Do you believe you can provide a minimum of two paragraphs of detail and can give me a riveting character to accept? If so then you are on board. But that will come into fruition when we have more people who have taken interest.

I'll join, though I think it would be cool if (Unlike all the other walking dead/zombie roleplays here) that the roleplay take place in a different country. Something to differentiate this roleplay from the others.

KillGill said:
I'll join, though I think it would be cool if (Unlike all the other walking dead/zombie roleplays here) that the roleplay take place in a different country. Something to differentiate this roleplay from the others.
I respect your input but I am pretty adamant of having it in the United States. I will consider the option of having it in the UK, Netherlands, or Germany. Somewhere where English is openly spoken and we could still have native language.

I'm liking it so far. Yeah as long as its elsewhere then the south which you stipulated it is I will join.

Genma said:
I'm liking it so far. Yeah as long as its elsewhere then the south which you stipulated it is I will join.
I assure you it is not. I'm considering Germany and part of the Netherlands.

I would love to take part in this RP.

I love the idea of it taking place outside of the US since that's where most RPs take place.

It'll be a refreshing take on The Walking Dead.

Halcyon said:

I would love to take part in this RP.

I love the idea of it taking place outside of the US since that's where most RPs take place.

It'll be a refreshing take on The Walking Dead.

If you were to do this, you cannot use that font or color or size. Please use something font size or style like this but please do not use this.

Oh i know.

I can ensure you i do not use italics and color while IC. This is my OOC writing style.

You can check other RPs I'm in to see if you do not believe me.

I believe you.

Alright, I'll start the thread. I think I have enough for a suitable roleplay!

Greetings, I wish to join if it's not to late to do so.. I know I can meet your requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back