• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wakefield's Amour Paradise Host Club

Piper's eyes went wide and she felt her face heat up as Gabriel wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind. She knew he was only doing it to tease the other boys but that didn't mean it didn't make her any less flustered. And what did he mean when he said "I'll make sure to leave a long sweet first impression"

While Piper was pondering that Matty was pouting at the way Gabriel was gloating in the fact he got to talk to Piper first. His day turned from bad to worse when he was then ordered to go clean up the mess in the back. "But I only threw one!" He argued but eventually got up and walked to the back acting like every step was killing him.

Jasper rolled his eyes at the two boys and stood up. "I'll be seeing you in five minutes" He said to Piper with charming smiled and giving a glance to Gabriel reminding him of his time limit.He then excused himself and walked back to his table picking up a book that would entertain him until it was his turn with the girl.

Piper mumbled goodbyes to the boys as each of the left leaving her and Gabriel alone. Once it was only the two of the she tilted her head up to look back at him, biting her lip as she did so. "Sooo... what do we do now?" She asked feeling awkward a blush remaining on her cheeks since his arms were still around her.

Gabriel looked down at the girl, hearing her soft voice. He looked at her brown eyes for a moment before dragging his arms off her and walking away to the food table. On a small carrier, he placed finger sandwiches, cakes and sugar cookies. While on a tray, he brought another teapot, sugar and milk.

Aubrey looked at the green haired boy, seeing what he was doing and was a bit surprised, he usually had him, Max or Matty bring him those things to him and his ladies because of him being lazy.

The bad boy came back, setting the carrier and tray down on the table and sat right next to the girl. He stared at her in silence until a blonde boy from the back of the room caught his eyes. Max, was glaring with a pout as he was dusting off the table where he had been through bread at the green haired. The crumbs falling all around the floor. Gabriel smirked and grabbed Piper's seat, pulling it quickly closer to him, which almost caused the girl to fall into his lap.

Piper only continued to look up questionly at Gabriel waiting for him to say something. When he didn't say anything, but instead walked away from her she became extremely confused 'Maybe he really doesn't like me, he just pretends to so he can get under the other boys' skin' She began to worry. That was until she saw he had really only gone to bring more food and tea, but still she was still slightly worried he was just trying to avoid talking to her as much as possible. Maybe she was just being silly.

Jasper at that point had become to engaged in reading his book that he was not paying any mind to the other boys and Piper. Matty on the other hand could not help but look over his shoulder with a frown at Gabriel and Piper after every time he threw away another muffin. He couldn't help but grumble to himself how unfair it was that he should go last when he had been the nicest to the girl. Didn't that deserve some sort of reward? But no he was being punished and forced to clean up a mess that he didn't even make, for the most part.

Glancing around quickly at what the other hosts were doing the girl eventually brought her gaze back to the green haired boy now approaching her with an assortment of food. "I really appreciate you getting this, but there is really no way I could eat all of that!" She said too busy eyeing all the food that she hadn't even noticed him move next to her. "Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise just as he had began to move her chair closer to him, which caused her to loose her balance and fall towards him. In a last second attempt to keep herself from falling into his lap completely, she wrapped her hand around his arm, at least keeping herself upright. What was with this guy? She just couldn't read him, one minute she thought he hated her and the next he was doing things like this!The whole scene had not gone unnoiticed by Matty of course, which casued him to narrow his eyes. He couldn't believe Gabriel would use suck dirty tricks on Piper just to upset him and Max. He couldn't stand to watch and instead turned away in a huff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back