• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wakefield's Amour Paradise Host Club

CharmingNightmare

Names Raine(f). Names Rai(m).

Welcome to the Wakefield Hotel!

A luxurious and elegant palace for those wanting to spend big!

You'll find many things within the walls of the hotel, to two of our find restaurants, a fabulous shopping center for you essential needs, and our famous Amour Paradise Cafe, home to the Amour Paradise Host Club!

The five members of the Amour Paradise Host Club all live within the walls of the Wakefield Hotel for free as they work at the cafe being the special hosts they are. Many guest come into the hotel, just to eat at the cafe and see the handsome faces of the host. Regulars come in often, to be served by their favorite host as long as they stay in the hotel.

A young maid of the hotel grows curious of the cafe and the host club and one day sneaks into the cafe, pretending to be a guest. She does this to make herself feel special, especially since she spends most of her time working alone. Over time as she sneaks into the cafe, she grows fond of one particular host, problem is, she has to keep the fact she work in the hotel a secret.​

Wakefield Hotel

SpaKur_Hotel_Harvey_slide_ext_MG_02991.jpg

Lobby

Classic-Elegance-Lobby-Interior-Design-of-Omni-Hotel-San-Francisco.jpg

Amour Paradise Cafe

manchester-stanneylands-hotel-restaurant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking around quickly to make sure no one was around Piper peeked around a corner into the cafe located in the hotel she worked at. She knew she shouldn't be doing it but she had heard so many of the hotels female guest talking about all the charming host at elusive Amour Paradise cafe that she just couldn't help herself from seeing what all the excitement was about. All she would do was take a peek that was all she wouldn't go in and after she had seen it she would go back to her normal work as a maid. Just as a precaution though she had 'barrowed' a dress from one of the guest so no one would be able to tell she was just a maid. She said 'barrowed' but really the guest who own the dress had no idea, it defineitely wasn't stealing though because Piper had every intention of putting the dress back where she had found it when she was done. There couldn't be much harm in that could there? Besides the dress was so pretty being a pink pastel babydoll style dress how could any girl resist trying it on?

As she looked into the cafe she was in awe at how luxiourious it all looked, but all of Wakefeild hotel was like. Some how no matter how many times she saw it, the fanciness of the hotel never ceased to amaze her, prehaps it was because it was so diffrent from the humble little house she had grown up in. Anxious to see more of the cafe Piper leaned futher around the corner so her view would not be obstucted, but as she did so she ened up loosing her balance and went falling through the door way into the cafe landing on her hands and knees. "Oh!" she exclaimed and looked up into the room of boys with an embarrassed look as her face flushed a deep shade of red. She was sure he must look like an idiot she just hoped her cover wasn't blown.

It has been a slow day at the Cafe and Matty was thoroughly bored. He had spend most of the day stuffing his face with cake only having had to chance to make one girl smile so far, which for his liking was much too few. He was hoping things would pick up soon it was beginning to make him sad that none of his usual guest wanted to see him. Coincidentally just as he was thinking that a cute new girl came falling throught the door way, literally. "Look someone new has come to see us!" He said excitedly a grin on his face as he stood up placing both his hands flat on the table and leaning forward to get a better look at the girl.

Jasper was seated at a table only a few feet from where the girl had fallen. He had noticed her right away and he was now eyeing her as he slid his glasses farther up his nose. "Quite the clumsy one" He commented with a small chuckle as he stood from his seat and walked toward the girl calnly. "Were you meaning to do that, or were you so drawn to us that you couldn't resist from throwing yourself in here?" He asked with an amused look as he notice the blush forming on her face. Obviously it had been an accident but he was trying to lighten the mood with some playful teasing.

"I-I-I" Piper stuttered as she realized just how much attention she had drawn to herself. "It was an accident, I'm so sorry for disturbing you!" She said quickly "I was just walking and then I tripped and fell and now I'm in here.." She rambled becoming nervous and the more worked up she got the more red her face became.

Snores had nearly filled the whole room, with silence sounds of music playing faintly, in the background. Since it had been a slow day at the Cafe with hardly any guests, Gabriel decided to take a nap at one the tables. Away from the rest of the host club. Course, this didn't stop Max from trying to provide entertainment for himself. While the bad tempered young man slept, Max tossed small crumples of bread at him, earning some hics in the others snores. The blonde chuckled, seeing as the crumples were all over Gabriel's hair, face, and clothes.

He was preparing another shot when he heard the Cafe doors open. Max quickly turned his head to the front of the room just as he heard Matty speak. He stood from his seat and walked over to the other member, planting an arm on his shoulder and leaning over a little to look at the girl as well. "D'awww the poor dress," he slightly joked, but was conerned with the girl on the ground. Especially after hearing her ramble.

"Don't worry dear, you're not disturbing.." A velvet voice sounded from beside the girl. Aubery walked over to her and reached out a hand to help her up, "In fact, your presence is very welcomed at the moment," he smiled. "You see," he looked to all the other members scattered about the room, "it's a bit slow today, and we've been missing a ladies attention."

Piper shut up as she was approached by two of the boys in the room. Taking the hand of the light haired boy she stood, brushing herself off. Suddenly she remembered the dress she was wearing and looked down anxiously to make sure it was ok, there was no way she could replace it if it got ruined. Luckily for her the dress seemed to still be in one piece and without any stains. "Thank you" She mumbled gratfully pulling her hand away from the boy and looking down at her feet. She was glad when none of the boys seemed to recognize her as a maid mistaking her for just another guest.

Hearing that they hadn't had many guest that day she began to contemplate staying. Just a few minutes wouldn hurt would it? None of them knew who she was so she wasn't in much danger of being caught and it would be rude to leave so soon. "Oh well I'm sorry to hear that" She said looking around the room taking note of each person seeing she was the only girl there and all eyes were on her. Well all except for the guy who seemed to be sleeping in the back, but why was he covered in english muffins? she wondered with a funny look. "are you sure? Oh and my name is Piper by the way " She said looking back to the other boys but as soon as she said it she wondered if maybe she should have given a fake name.

Glancing at Max as an arm went around his shoulder Matty laughed hearing the joke. "Be nice Max" He said the went to watch the girl wondering what she would do. "Oh please stay! Aubrey is right, it's been so boring today and we've had no one to talk to" He said with a childish frown as he tried to convice the girl to stay and talk to them. He was always excited when a new guest came into the cafe. There was always a small competition between the five host to try and win over the guests.

"Your actually only the thrid person to come in here today" Jasper added. He was still trying to make his mind up about the girl she was definitely very scatterbrained which was not a quality he paticularly admired or liked but he was not one to turn a potential guest away. Perhaps he would be able to find more endearing qualities about her later once he had found out more about her.

Max gave a slight chuckle and wink to Matty getting his joke, and then turned back with him to the girl. He listened to the boy-lolita, nodding in agreement and placing a childish frown as well. "Piper huh..? Pretty unique name, that's for sure," he then chuckled. "Max, please.." Aubery comment, wanting jokes aside. "Oooh, Aby's scewy..." Max stuck his tongue out.

The blue haired boy, rolled his eyes and turned back to the girl and Jasper as he spoke of her being the third costumer. "So please, do stay." He then started with a smile, "As said before, I am Aubery Boyan." He bowed his head as he introduced himself, "and this man here, is Jasper Wakefield, as the last name sounds, he is the hotel owner's son..."

"Hey! Hey! Over here!" Max called out to catch the girl's attention. "Name's Maximilian, call Max, and this is Matty!" He said, placing his arm more around the guy and giving a friendly shake to earn a laugh or smile from either the girl or his fellow host friend. From the back of the cafe, Gabriel started to stir and growl as he heard the loud voice of Max. "Oh, heh, and that lazy bum waaaayyy over there is Gabbyriel.." The blonde continued to joke.

Jasper gave a charming smile as he was introduced to the girl his arms crossing over his chest as he shook some hair out of his face. He always enjoyed seeing the look on girls faces when they found out his family owned the hotel. "It would be a pleasure to have you." he said welcoming her in since she seemed a little uneasy.

When Max introduced Matty he waved excitedly laughing a little as the other boy pulled him in. "I can't wait to get to know you." He said sincerely with smile. When Max pointed out Gabriel Matty turned to look at the boy with a frown "Gabriel your being very rude, a pretty girl has come to see us and you wont even wake up to greet her" he complained and picked up another crumpet throwing it at the green haired boy. It landed on a pile with the rest. "I'm sorry about him" he appologized as he turned back to Piper

"I guess I could stay for a little bit..." Piper eventually said agreeing to stay and properly meet them all. She was starting to see what the appeal was to this place. "It's nice to meet you all." She said with a smile after she was told each persons name. She did her best to remember their names as well as something about them. Hearing Jasper was the son of the hotel owner was a big shock however her mouth falling open slightly as the information was revealed to her. Aubery seemed very charming while Max and Matty were both very sweet and playful, she was going to have a hard time telling them apart. The one sleeping in the back named Gabriel she had no clue about but at least she now knew how he had gotten covered in english muffins. She couldn't stop herself from giggling as Matty threw another one on top of the boy. "Oh it's quite alright" She assured him blushing when she realized he had called her pretty.

When the crumpet made contact with Gabriel's head, Matty heard a groan from him. Max laughed, "Nice shot!" He said, giving him a thumbs up. The green haired boy's eyes snapped open to the two loud voices and growled lowly as he lifted his head head. He was about to shout at the two when the muffin fell from his head and into his lap, he looked down at himself, seeing that he was covered in crumbs.

All the other boys had their attention on Piper, when all spoke to her, Gabriel stood from his seat and walked over to the comedic and boy-lolita, his face steamed red with annoyance and anger. The guy, lifted his hand and donged Max's head, earning a cry from the blonde. "Oww!! H-hey, that was rude!" Max shouted, "what was that for?!"

"For your damn annoying voice, I can't get any sleep around here," Gabriel glared before turning his eyes to Matty next to him, "You throw the last muffin at me..?" He said, lowly.

Aubery sighed at the scene, "Now, now everyone, we have a guest... Continuing to act like this will not be tolerated." He said with authority. "I deeply apologize for their behavior, they're usually well mannered toward guests," he assure Piper. The same can't be said outside the club though at times. He then thought to himself.

Piper watched wide eyed as the boy sleeping in the back woke up and went after the two blondes. He obviously looked very grumpy. "It's fine, really you don't need to apologize" She said shaking her head looking back at Aubery. She didn't mind how things were going, it was actually entertaining watching the boys tease eachother. She only felt a little bad for having disturbed Gabriel since he obviously was not happy about being woken up.

Matty shrunk back as Gabriel smacked Max on the head not wanting to be in the line of fire. "Hey that's not very nice!" He said crossing his arms over his chest looking upset. When Gabriel then turned his wrath on him he ran away going to stand behind Aubery where he would be protected. "Maybe I did, but it was only because you've been being rude and ignoring our guest!" he yelled from the across the room he was standing on the tip of his toes so you could just see his face peeking over Aubery's shoulder as he stuck his tounge out at the green haired boy.

"Honestly you are all hopeless" Jasper said leaning back against one of the tables his hands going behind him to hold himself up. "Your childish antics are making us all look bad" he said shooting a look at both Max and Matty. He then turned his gaze onto Gabriel " Your anger is justifiable, but you're going to have to calm down. Matty is right you were quite rude by ignoring our guest and sleeping during cafe hours" He said cooly. There had to be some order and if He and Aubrey didn't inforce it the other three would run wild. "Now, Gabriel this is Piper our new guest" he said introducing the two of them.

Not saying anything Piper only waved to the boy with a sheepish smile as Jasper introduced her to him. He seemed to have a temper and she didn't want to get on his bad side.

Gabriel's eye twitched at Matty as he stuck his tongue while hiding behind the blue haired, Aubery. Max was still rubbing his head, tears sparkling in his eyes and a childish pout on his lips. "That really hurt..." He mumbled before looking over at Jasper about his comment to him and Matty. "Hmph, are they now?! Cause it seems the ladies love them!" He remarked back and placed his hands on his hips.

The green haired boy would have said more until he heard the same host speak to him about sleeping during cafe hours. "Well, what difference does it make? No ones here," he shrugged with a glare. Hearing that Jasper had introduced him to indeed a guest in their presences, he crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes guided up and down Piper's figure, taking in her brown eyes and locks and bright pink dress.

"Hmph, what are you smiling at?" He growled at her. "Very nice Gabby, such a ladykiller," Max sarcastically grinned. Aubery sighed, to the still antics going on.

Piper's face fell as Gabriel snapped at her her hands went behind her back and she looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry" She mummbled with a frown. She had only been trying to be friendly. Perhaps she should just leave him alone, he seemed to want nothing to do with her. She was a little confused though she thought hosts were supposed to be nice to every one who came to the cafe, but maybe she was wrong. She was still unsure of how the whole host club things worked. Did host choose their guests or do guest get to choose a host? The whole thing was a mystery tp her and it was even stanger since she was the only girl there at the moment.

"Gabriel don't be so mean! Look you've made her upset and now she's going to leave and it will be all your fault" Matty said stepping out from behind Aubery towards Piper. "Don't mind Gabby, he's just a big meanie to eveyone. The rest of us are nice I promise" He wispered to the girl giving the Gabriel a dirty look as he did so. Piper didn't say anything but gave a small nod. She was still a little upset about being yelled at.

Jasper rolled his eyes as no one seemed to pay any attention to what he said. He was becoming annoyed with the whole situation as a whole. He always hated slow days because it was nearly impossible to control eveyone once they got restless. Without a word he shot Aubery a look silently asking him to do something before their guest was scared off.

Aubery saw the signal from Jasper, giving a slight nod before taking control. "Matthew is right.. As I've said before, we all are usually very well mannered with our guests. It's just been such a slow day that we have all become restless." He assured the girl. "Why don't you take a seat, since this seems to be your first time to the cafe, we'll tell you how everything goes here." He then said, putting on a charming smile.

"Yeah! Yeah! And the best part for first time guest, their time here in the cafe is free!" Max added, thrusting his hands in the air. "And do you know what that means?! Free cakey!!" He smiled. Gabriel's eye twitched again and gave a sigh of annoyance.

Aubery placed a hand on the small of Piper's back, trying to guide her to a table. Looking over to the green haired boy, he called out, "Gabriel, why don't you clear your face, I'm sure you'll feel much better afterward.." The bad tempered guy huffed, before turning around to the bathroom. Mister Grumpy Pants. Max mumbled in his head.

"It's really free?" piper asked surprised. Honestly that was a relief, she really didn't have that much money to spare. She blushed when she felt Aubrey place his hand on her back leading her to a table. Hesitating at first she stepped froward and took a seat placing her hands in her lap after she had smoothed out the skirt of her dress." So what exactaly do you do here?" She asked looking around at the rest of hosts wondering what was supposed to happen next. All the attention that was on her was making her feel nervous, she had never gotten so much attention before and she just wasn't used to it.

Matty stepped out of Aubery's way as the blue haired boy aproached the girl. "Yeah cake that's the best part!" Matty said in agreement with max and then went over to the dessert tray grabbing plates of cake for him, Max and Piper. "Do you want cake too Jaspy and Aubrey?" he asked turning to look over his shoulder.

"Don't call me that, and no thank you I'd just like some tea" he said gratful when there was finally some order again. Pushing himself up staight he pulled a chair to sit at the table with Piper. A few minutes later Matty did the same setting a plate of cake down in front of Piper and another one in a spot for Max the last plate he kept for himself. "Thank you, I love cake. " Piper said smiling at Matty before picking up a fork and eating a small bite.

"Thanks Matty!" Max thanked as the other blonde place a plate of cake in front of him. He joined Jasper, Matty and Aubery at the table with Piper and took a bit of the sweet treat in front of him. "Mmmmm..~" He hummed in satisfaction. Aubery denied cake as well, having quickly gone over to the cafe counter to bring a tray of tea cups and a teapot. He poured each member and Piper a cup before taking a seat next to her.

"What we do is simple really," He started. "We work here as mere hosts and servers of the cafe, taking order and making sure all our guests are satisfied with our serves. As hosts, we entertain our guest, more so our female clientel with compliments and whatever else they desire." Aubery explained. "Could say we filled the ladies needs to feel appreciated, pampered and special!" Max added.

Just before they continue with explaining how things go in the cafe to Piper, Gabriel returned, his face complete blank of emotion as he walked up to their table. "Feeling better Gabby?" Max grinned. "Quit calling me that will ya.." The green haired boy sighed and pulled up a chair. "Ahem, tea Gabriel?" Aubery asked. "Yeah, sure.." The other shrugged and looked over at the girl. "Piper right?" He asked.

Matty smiled "Your welcome" He said to Max then turned to the cake he was excited to eat. He took a large bite out of it humming to himself happily as Aubery explained the host club to Piper. "Our job is to make girls happy" He told her after he had finished another bite of his cake. "Also we get to eat all the cake we want!" Matty added and threw his hand up in the air a silly grin on his face.

Piper thanked the blue haired boy as a cup of tea was also set in front of her. After adding cream and sugar she sipped it and listend to Aubery explain things to her. As he talked she nodded and hummed to show she was listening. She giggled a little as Matty chimed in excitedly. "So aren't you kind of lying if you only do things to please the girls without meaning them?" She asked with a small frown after he had finished. Sure she could see the appeal of a bunch of guys doing what ever they can to make you happy but if everything they say in insincere and their complements are empty is it really worth it?

"It's not so much lying as it is more like theater" Jasper spoke up setting his tea cup down as he looked at the girl. He was a little surpirised by the girls question, no one had ever suggested that before. " Its just a grand illision really and the guest who come here are in on it. They have a part to play just as we have ours." He continued on pushing his glasses up his nose with a long finger. "So you see no one is being deceived and girls leave here happy, which is really the only improtant thing." Piper sitll wasn't to please with the explination but she didn't have time to say anything becuase that was about the time Gabriel came back.

She watched warily as the green haired boy grabbed a chair and sat at the table along with everyone else. She had half expected him to go curl up in the back and return to his nap but she supposed then the other boys would have yelled at him. When he looked at her actually asking her name her eyes went a little wide. "Yeah, that's my name." She said with a nod

Aubery poured a cup of tea and placed it in front of Gabriel as Piper answered him. The other hosts pretty much stayed quiet, keeping an eye on the green haired boy. Gabriel stayed silent and looked the girl up and down again before speaking again, "Guess you're pretty cute..." He shrugged and reached for sugar, only to get his hand smacked by Max. "Oww! Hey!" He growled. "You're still grumpy, go wash your face again!" The blonde said in a loud voice. "How about I wash your face with my fists!" Gabriel hissed back.

Sighing, Aubery placed both hands firmly on the table and stood from his seat. "Will the both of you kindly shut up, we have a guest and you two are making scene that will not be tolerated!" He said, his voice firm than the charming one he had displayed for Piper. Max blinked at Aubery, surprised for a moment before sitting back right in his seat. Gabriel did the same, snatching the sugar to pour into his tea. The blue haired boy sat back down, turning back to the girl, with an apologinic look on his face, "Terribly sorry for all the ruckus.." He said.

"Aanyways, there's still more to what the host club does.." Max said, forking the last piece of his cake and stuffing it in his mouth. "Did you know each of the host has a certain angle to play?" He then asked the girl.

Piper blushed and looked down at her lap when Gabriel called her cute. Maybe he was nicer than she originally thought, or he was just being nice because it was his job. Either way she was just happy he wasn't snapping at her anymore. "It's perfectly fine, its actually kind of fun to watch" She said turning to Aubery. In truth she was grateful when all of the attention wasn't solely on her. When she heard each of the boys had an angle they were playing she looked interesed and instantly wanted to know what they were. "Really? what are they?" She asked a little excitedly but then became embarrassed at her outburts

Matty shook his head seeing Max and Gabriel fighting again. "Just leave him alone Max he's always going to be mean it's to late to change him now" He said with a small sigh. He then giggled at seeing the way Piper blushed and became excited "Aww! She's so cute, look at her!" He said putting his hands on his cheeks. "I'm the boy lolita" He then informed her when she asked what each of their types were.

Jasper brought his tea cup to his mouth and then pulled it away with a smirk. Matty was right, even if the girl was a little scatterbrained, Piper was certainly cute. "I'm the bookish type" He informed her. Piper nodded when she heard each of the boys angle and then she looked to the rest of them to hear what angle they were playing too.

"I'm the comedic type! Though some would call me a trickster!" Max smiled. "More like the annoying type," Gabriel added before taking a sip of his tea. Upon looking over to Piper, he saw the excitment in her eyes as she awaited to hear his angle, "They say I'm the wild/bad boy type.." He said, averting his eyes away from her. Like the others, he thought she was cute too, he was more in control of his expressions though, so none of them could tell that he was trying not to blush.

"And I'm the prince type." Aubery informed with a smile. "So tell us, Piper.." He looked over, placing one arm on the back of her chair and the other reaching up gently to touch her cheek, "What type are you more interested in getting to know first?" He asked, in a velvety voice again, his golden eyes sparkling with charm.

Upon hearing each of the boys type she could instantly see how they fit the desctiption. She felt a little stupid for not having figured out thier types before now. She was caught off guard when Aubery placed his hand on her cheek. Her blush deepened she was sure he could feel the heat emanating from her face. "I..." She paused as she looked up at the blue haired boy in front of her and then around at the other boys around her. "I want to get to know all of you" She eventually said not knowing who to pick. They all seemed so interesting there was just no way she could choose one. She wanted to know about all of them besides she felt it would be rude to choose one while in front of the others.

"I wanted her to choose me." Matty said with a pout his arms crossing over his chest when Piper refused to choose only one of them to get to know. Now he would just have to wait his turn to get to know her, he wondered who would go first though. Normaly girls were fighting over them not the other way around. Jasper chuckled slightly "Oh don't complain, you'll get your chance soon enough" He told Matty

Aubery smirked as he felt the heat upon her cheeks, "Truly an adorable sight," he whispered in her ear as the others spoke outloud. Turning back to the others, after hearing Jasper's last words, the blue haired boy backed away from Piper with the same smirk on his face and took a sip of his tea before speaking to all. "All will have a chance to speak with Lady Piper, all much be patient until their turn." He told them, taking authority again. "Everyone will have at least five minutes with her alone, and no complaining once time is up, understood?" He told the hosts.

"Fine," Max pouted, thinking five minutes wasn't long enough. Gabriel just shrugged.

"Good." Aubery looked back to the girl, "Now my Lady, who would you like to speak with first?" He asked, flaunting his look to her. "If you truly can decide, prehaps we can find some other way to decide for you." He then told her.

"Wha! Like picking straws or something like that?! Man, I have bad luck with those!" Max complained.

Piper bit her lip as the boy whispered in her ear, at this point it wasn't possible for her face to get any more red than it already was. She was able to relax slightly once he had pulled away but she still couldn't keep from feeling a little self conscious. She busied herself with pouring herself some more tea while Aubery explained how things would go. Explaing she would get a set amount of time to talk to each of the boys which she supposed was only fair.

"But five minutes is too short!" Matty complained with a frown. Piper agreed five minutes was a short amount of time to really get to know any of them properly but if all of them got more time it would take all day. Eventually they would probably get more guest and wouldn't have the time to keep talking to her anyway. "Don't complain and just do as Aubery says" Jasper snapped at Matty and then later giving Max a warning look.

When Aubery then asked her who she would to talk to first she looked around at each of them again feeling conflicted. "I don't know I just can't choose. I'm sorry" She apologized. She didn't want to hurt anyones feeling. She figured it would just be better if they chose the order some other way.

Max saw the look Jasper gave him but couldn't help but grin with chuckle at the glass-wearing host. "Hmm, well then, seems we would have to find some other means of deciding who goes first..." Aubery said, with a saddened sigh, he had hoped his charm would get him first place with Piper, but seemed this girl was different.

"What do we do? Draw straws? Play paper-rock-scissors? Tick-tac-toe? A singing competition to when the girl's heart!" Max listed, giving dramatic poses with each option till he was standing on top of the table, using his fork as a microphone. "We are NOT going to do a singing competition, get off the table will ya." Gabriel said, leaning away from the table as Max had posed himself so that his bum was right in front of the green haired boy.

"I think simpled drawing straw would be fine.. It'll determine the rest of the order as well for the rest of us." Aubery stated. "Jasper, mind getting them ready?" He asked.

Matty clapped his hands together as Max suggested diffrent options and stood on the table. "Yeah a singing competetion!" He said laughing at the thought. Piper giggled a little too at the boy. He was definitely very energetic between him an Matty it was a little hard to keep up with. Noticing the disappointed look on Aubery's face she frowned "I'm sorry." She said again worried she had made the wrong choice by not choosing someone to go first herself.

Jasper gave a nod when he was asked to get the straws. He stood and walked over to where their straws were kept on a small table, cutting them to diffrent lengths and then arranging them in his hand so they all looked the same. "Choose one." he said to stepping in front of Aubrey and holding out the straws. After he had choosen he went around to the others letting them pick a straw until he was the last one left.

"No fair I got the smallest one. I demand a redraw!" Matty said once he had gotten his straw, dissapointed at how small it was. Now he would have to wait for all of the other boys to talk to Piper first before he would have his turn, he just wasn't sure he could wait that long. What if she decided she already liked some one else before she got to him?

Aubery smiled and shook his head to the silent apologie from Piper, there was really no need to be sorry, he just had to try harder he thought. The blue haired boy waited for all the other hosts to pick their straws before revealing him. "Oh dear, sadly I haven't gotten the first pick," he sighed in disappointment as he got third place.

"Waah, I didn't either!" Max cried, "I agree with Matty, redraw! Redraw!" He chanted. "Shut up and deal with it.." Gabriel sighed. "You big mean! What did you get?" The blonde then asked. The older boy groaned and showed his straw. "What?! You got first!" Max said surprised. "Well then, I can sense the order now... Gabriel will have five minutes with Lady Piper first, second Jasper, third myself, fourth Max and last but not least, Matty." Aubery explained.

Piper only looked around interested to see what everyone had gotten.When it was revealed neither Aubrey, Matty, or Max had gotten first pick it only left Gabriel and Jasper, which were the two she knew the least about seeing as neither had been extremly talkative thus far. "That's not fair! Why does Gabriel get to go first? He's only been a big meanie since he woke up" Matty pouted jealous that Gabriel got to get to know Piper first. Looking over at the green haired boy he stuck his tongue out.

"Hush, I told you not to complain. We are not doing a redraw" Jasper told both Max and Matty rolling his eyes. If he couldn't go first then he was glad that he at least would get to go second. That way he would not have to wait long. Hearing the order of things Piper became little nervous to talk to Gabriel first. She was very curious about him since he hadn't really said much, but she was worried he wouldn't like her and would yell at her again.

Gabriel wasn't ecstatic at the moment till he saw how upset Max and Matty were. To rub in their faces he smirked and walked over behind Piper, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "I'll make sure to leave a long sweet first impression for you two." He winked at the two pouting faces.

"Hmph, I'm sure she'd pick us over you any day.." Max growled with a pout. Aubrey rolled his eyes and looked at the two blondes, "Maximilian and Matthew, you two made a mess around the back table where Gabriel slept, why don't you two clean that up while waiting your turns." He instructed him.

"Awwww, man, really..?" Max groaned, sinking in his seat. "It'd be something to do." Aubrey chimed before looking to Piper and Gabriel. "Then why don't you clean it up," Max retorted before reluctantly agreeing.

"Anyways, Gabriel, Piper, enjoy your time for five." Aubrey said before excusing himself from the table. He then decided to clean the other tables to occupy his time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back