• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Waiting Between Worlds(Analogue: A Hate Story)

I have one question before I consider joining this and its simply; If I played Mute would it be old mute or young mute? (Mute from number one or mute from number 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bills352 There's only 1 mute in 'Analogue: A Hate Story...'

But eventually, I will need to make it clear if we're doing the return-to-base phase since that will be the 'hate plus' timeline. So you're playing young *Mute, after year zero, the exact same one as in 'Analogue: A Hate Story'...

Was that clear enough?

Also the RP needs 3 more people, and then I'm gonna open up the RP thread.

(Already working on details)

Thaumaturge said:
But eventually, I will need to make it clear if we're doing the return-to-base phase since that will be the 'hate plus' timeline. So you're playing young *Mute, after year zero, the exact same one as in 'Analogue: A Hate Story'...

Was that clear enough?
Yeah that was just want I wanted to know. You seemed to have got what I meant by two Mutes anyhow. I simply meant this mute aka

tumblr_mo6ywta3rC1qzw06jo1_500.jpg
and this mute aka

mute.png

Anyhow now that I know that you have my interest.

Oh and I found out how I went wrong I was mixing 'Hate plus' with 'Analogue: A Hate Story' thinking both was one.

Okay, I'll start working on the actual thread now, never too early to prepare, you know...

(Also realized that we're gonna need 4 more since apparently we're also doing hate plus)

Thaumaturge said:

Was that clear enough?
I think @Bills352 was referring to the sequel, Hate Plus.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I think @Bills352 was referring to the sequel, Hate Plus.

[/QUOTE]
Well, apparently he said that he got the two mixed up with his own words......

Actually, if I remember correctly, the old *Mute does not appear in the actual game at all, she is mentioned only in records and new *Mute's has code. So, the two *Mutes we have are *Mute before the factory reset(the one in Analogue), and *Mute after it(3rd day of Hate Plus, if we choose to bring her into the shuttle her instead of *Hyun-ae).

But apparently, that's only if you guys don't find a legit way, or don't choose to, to do the harem ending...

Thaumaturge said:
Well, apparently he said that he got the two mixed up with his own words......
Actually, if I remember correctly, the old *Mute does not appear in the actual game at all, she is mentioned only in records and new *Mute's has code. So, the two *Mutes we have are *Mute before the factory reset(the one in Analogue), and *Mute after it(3rd day of Hate Plus, if we choose to bring her into the shuttle her instead of *Hyun-ae).

But apparently, that's only if you guys don't find a legit way, or don't choose to, to do the harem ending...
Ahkay, so if we're doing the time line after Analogue, we'll need 3? The player, *hyun-ae, and *mute?

@The Succubi Queen

Actually, from 2 up to 4 crewmen and the 2 AI's, since we'll be doing the mission with the shuttle and a lab module.

So we still need one more to join us...

Actually I had a great idea, I'm gonna make my character(he'll work at the lab module) a Ryu. That should definitely add a great branch of possible plots...

K guys, I will be working on creating a new thread with the proper tabs and stuff. I will properly notify you all if the new thread is done, it will contain some plot idea polls and recruitment tabs, and hopefully, a better title. Until then, let's hope that we can get ourselves the last crewman :)

just a glimpse of how the thread is going, I will only post it when the work is all done :)

Until then, I'll constantly update this progress bar below!

New Thread

OK, a rough draft of the final recruitment thread is out!

Check out the new thread here: @Bills352

Finally the thread is finished......future discussions will be held there, if you guys are sticking with this. Cy'all at the new thread, I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back