Waifu Wars: The Summoning

JRPG

Member Title
On a Saturday night, the Akihabara district of Japan lighted up in complete decadence. Neon symbols, and the streets awakened to a wide array of individuals, namely Otakus, seeking their fandom fix. However, today bore no banality, as an occurrence presented itself in the appearance of the Fandom God. The god spoke in a manner befitting power, “Lowly mortals. I am both your mother and father, and I shall grant onto you all, my blessing.” As the god spoke, many individuals either ignored the god in favor of finding new rarities in the district, or they chose to listen patiently, awaiting the god’s supposed blessing. “I summon characters from an assortment of Fandoms to do battle on your simple world. However, fret not my sentient beings, for I shall allow you to compete alongside, or against my various subjects of various Fandoms. Let the Waifu Wars begin soon.” With the god’s finishing remark and sudden disappearance, various fandom characters appeared on the streets of Akihabara. On these fandom characters’ person, they wore their typical attire, while carrying a small parchment of paper.

The paper contained a message, “Meet at the abandon warehouse,” and a map leading to the warehouse’s location. Another peculiar aspect of the paper was that several random humans now held the same parchment in their hands. Would these humans and fandom characters answer the message by meeting at the abandon warehouse? Either way, the paper ensured a clue for all who received the message from the Fandom God.

In an area downtown of Akihabara, a warehouse and several other abandoned builds laid present. Anyone visiting the area would notice grime, rust, and destroyed vehicles scattered along the district, as well as a plethora of garbage. Clearly, the atmosphere of the area would deter any normal folk, but at least it offered an excellent setting for horror enthusiasts.

@billthesomething@Broncos@TaraSobiki@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai@Captain Gensokyo@Lettuce@ferociousfeind@54160@NeoLeaf@Judeauofaltrades

Last edited by a moderator:
On a Saturday night, the Akihabara district of Japan lighted up in complete decadence. Neon symbols, and the streets awakened to a wide array of individuals, namely Otakus, seeking their fandom fix. However, today bore no banality, as an occurrence presented itself in the appearance of the Fandom God. The god spoke in a manner befitting power, “Lowly mortals. I am both your mother and father, and I shall grant onto you all, my blessing.” As the god spoke, many individuals either ignored the god in favor of finding new rarities in the district, or they chose to listen patiently, awaiting the god’s supposed blessing. “I summon characters from an assortment of Fandoms to do battle on your simple world. However, fret not my sentient beings, for I shall allow you to compete alongside, or against my various subjects of various Fandoms. Let the Waifu Wars begin soon.” With the god’s finishing remark and sudden disappearance, various fandom characters appeared on the streets of Akihabara. On these fandom characters’ person, they wore their typical attire, while carrying a small parchment of paper.

The paper contained a message, “Meet at the abandon warehouse,” and a map leading to the warehouse’s location. Another peculiar aspect of the paper was that several random humans now held the same parchment in their hands. Would these humans and fandom characters answer the message by meeting at the abandon warehouse? Either way, the paper ensured a clue for all who received the message from the Fandom God.

In an area downtown of Akihabara, a warehouse and several other abandoned builds laid present. Anyone visiting the area would notice grime, rust, and destroyed vehicles scattered along the district, as well as a plethora of garbage. Clearly, the atmosphere of the area would deter any normal folk, but at least it offered an excellent setting for horror enthusiasts.

Among the beings summoned was a hell raven who was horribly confused about where she had woken up in and what was going on. Utsuho wandered into a set of nearby, abandoned warehouses, frustrated and uncertain about a great many things. Chief among these, though, was not knowing the whereabouts of everyone from the Palace of the Earth Spirits, especially her owner, Ms. Satori.

43531679_p38_master1200.jpg

"Ms. Satori...? Where are you?" She asked, her voice echoing around the walls of rusting steel. Waking up here in a place she didn't know about wasn't just upsetting--it was unsettling. "Here I am!" She called out again. She honestly hoped that someone she knew would show up soon, as she had no idea how to get back home from here. She'd easily get lost in a place she wasn't familiar with, so she decided not to wander too far away from this long empty house she was in. "I'll stay right here, OK? I won't wander off!"

@JRPG @billthesomething @NeoLeaf

"Nun, das ist ja seltsam," A voice called out in the darkness.

"Ich schwöre das ich was gehört habe."

A pile of cardboard trash boxes get knocked over by a small arm. The boxes fell and crashed onto the dirty tar colored pavement of the abandoned as the small figure mad his way through the clogged. one of the boxes made a thud noise when the small figure kicked it away from him. A spotless pale feminine face looked away from the box he had kicked and continued towards the abandoned area. The smell of rusted metal along with the occasional smell of feces made his nose wrinkle. The street, was one filled with all kinds of garbage - from plastic, paper to the bio degradable. The cleaning devil in him was revolted.

But the young man was curious as to the the map that had been given to him and it's little riddle. This 'fandom god' is a laughable existence in itself and Hans has been intrigued at it's seemingly playful nature. The emergence of various anime or manga related character's appearing in the their reality in front of his eyes had left him in awe. All he wanted to do was get some ingredients for nato tonight instead right after leaving the a conbi that spectacle happened around him.

Hans climbed up a rustic ladder, went up to the upper floors of the abandoned buildings and proceeded to search for the warehouse. Moving this way was much more exciting for the young man. On his way to what seemed to be a warehouse one of the boards he was using to travel from roof to roof snapped under his weight. Before he could react he was falling from four stories.

Thud!

Something broke Hans's fall. Hans felt something warm beneath him and looked down. The girl was one of those manga/anime beings judging from her stature and 2D appearance. Hans found himself pushed against a stained wall by the girl that he had landed on.

"Watch where you're falling!" The girl yelled at him.

"S-Sorry-" Before he finished his apology he was thrown onto a pile of black garbage bags. "Oof!"

"You're going to that warehouse as well?" The cherry haired anime girl asked while staring down at Hans with her sharp red eyes.

"That god wanted us to come so, ye-" The anime girl grabbed the small man by his collar and forced him to stand his tiptoes.

"We're going together," She dragged him along with her.

"Maybe this world will make more sense if I bring you along to this god."

"Ach, nicht so streng, Mädschen!" Hans can't free himself from this powerful girl and the two headed for the warehouse.

Bam! The white plastic door flew open after the cherry headed anime girl kicked it in. Hans was then thrown in front of her and the two stopped to look around the warehouse.

Bam! The white plastic door flew open after the cherry headed anime girl kicked it in. Hans was then thrown in front of her and the two stopped to look around the warehouse.

43531679_p35_master1200.jpg

"!" Unsure of what caused the noise, Utsuho turned to find two figures sprawled on the floor and making their way back into a standing position.

43462383_p3_master1200.jpg

The hell raven's facial expression quickly caved into a look of unbridled rage. If there was another thing she wasn't very good at keeping hidden right now, it was an ever-present feeling of insecurity. She quickly thrust off the ground, spreading out a pair of jet-black wings that were easily twice as long as she was tall. The pattern of a galaxy full of stars formed splendidly behind her floating figure, and she extended both of her arms into a hyper-aggressive stance, pointing a growing ball of shining light right at the both of them. "Where am I?! You're not Ms. Satori!" She shouted with a strained, quavering voice. Every inch of her face was scrunched into a massive scowl. She wanted answers, and she believed with every fiber of her being that these were the two who somehow stole her away from home. "Take me back...NOW!" She yelled. She gave them a chance for either of them to speak up, her arm cannon ready to shoot at a moment's notice in case they were about to start attacking her.

@JRPG  @NeoLeaf @billthesomething

In an alleyway not far away from the abandoned warehouse, laid the seemingly sleeping form of the founder of the warrior of sunlight. But Solaire didn't stay in his unconscious state for long, as the worried shouting of hell's raven drew him from his slumber. he rose from his crouched position and looked up at the moon in the sky  "How peculiar?" The sunlight warrior said as he watched the inferior heavenly body, sit still in the sky, he could feel something was different about the moon. It felt almost tangible. 

But Solaire's ponderings over the state of certain heavenly bodies, by more screaming, Solaire who was normally weary of random screaming in the night, didn't feel the need for much hesitation as his conscious told him that someone could be in trouble, And Solaire ever the hero, didn't need much convincing to run in to assist whoever was in need.

So he drew his sword and ran towards the abandoned warehouse, he was greeted by the sight of a woman who was held up in the air by two massive raven wings, and aiming what he could only guess to be some form of cannon at two other individuals The thought of maybe Snuggly having gained human form entered his mind, but he felt heavy doubt about the raven who carried him into Lordran having suddenly gained human form.

He could see that the raven woman was distressed and confused, so Solaire sheathed his sword and proceeded to walk between the two opposing forces. "Why don't we all put our weapons down" he said while looking at the raven woman

@Captain Gensokyo @JRPG @NeoLeaf

Juuzou Suzuya

Is that girl a fucking Ghoul

Upon waking up, Juuzou was more confused by why he was laying in an alley than anything else. Had he been knocked out while on the job? No, he was sure that wasn't the case, he would have had far more injuries if that were the case. Also, he was sure that Shinohara wouldn't have just left him laying on the ground. Maybe... He had been taking a walk around a bunch of abandoned buildings, sat down to rest for a second, and fell asleep? No, that definitely didn't sound like something he would have done. He didn't fall asleep that easily. In addition, this didn't look like any part of the 20th ward that he had ever seen, so he was relatively certain that he wouldn't have ended up here if he had just decided to take a walk. He would have had to crossed into a different Ward to get there. 

The albino stood up, humming as he dusted off his clothes. Well, he was sure he was still in Japan, so he could probably figure out what had happened and make his way back home before anything important happened. While dusting himself off, he spotted the briefcase that contained 13's Jason. What was that doing lying on the ground like that? Shouldn't it have been back home or something? Well, whatever, there must have been some sort of reason for it being there, and he wasn't very concerned past that. He bent over to pick it up, continuing to hum. Maybe it would come in handy- he was in some creepy looking alley-way, so there was the risk of him running into a ghoul. Then again, if one hadn't already come and eaten him alive, what were the odds at this point?

He turned his head as he heard some sort of commotion coming from a nearby building. Instantly, he was curious, and went running toward the building. No matter what it was, he was sure it would be a good source of entertainment~!

Wait a second...

Was that woman...

Flying?

Juuzou had seen ghouls with Kagune that looked like wings, but he had never heard of one actually flying with them. Was she some type of Kakuja? Was that a canon attached to her arm? Why was there some man in armor that felt like he should approach her without a weapon? Why was he dressed in medieval armor in modern-day Japan? Had he just come from some sort of Convention of costume party?

Could Juuzou go to that costume party once he was done here?

Not dwelling on the armor-clad man any longee, Juuzou reached inside of his shirt to pull out a few switchblades. 

Hans and the cherry headed anime girl stood dumbfounded when the woman pointed her large barrel down towards them. Hans was still sprawled on the ground when she demanded their identities and asked to be taken back. The cherry headed anime girl that kicked threw him into the room had her hands rested against her hip with an impatient frown and a glint of frustration in her eyes. Before she could draw out her weapons a knightly looking character had intervened by sheathing his sword all awhile saying that they should calm down. The Cherry headed anime girl's knee socks materialized into two dark monotone broadswords, changed her posture and footing.

"Bah....", She centered her eyebrows a bit as she glared at the winged woman and the knight.

"Ach du heilige Scheiße..." Hans spoke in a distressed tone.

To be caught in the middle of an anime brawl is the worse thing that could happen to anybody. Hans could feel the tension build up between the three, a fourth stranger entered the warehouse and from there things only seemed to get worse. His heartbeat dropped and Hans was paralyzed on his spot.

So he drew his sword and ran towards the abandoned warehouse, he was greeted by the sight of a woman who was held up in the air by two massive raven wings, and aiming what he could only guess to be some form of cannon at two other individuals The thought of maybe Snuggly having gained human form entered his mind, but he felt heavy doubt about the raven who carried him into Lordran having suddenly gained human form.

He could see that the raven woman was distressed and confused, so Solaire sheathed his sword and proceeded to walk between the two opposing forces. "Why don't we all put our weapons down" he said while looking at the raven woman

43462383_p5_master1200.jpg

"P-put our weapons down?" Utsuho asked confusedly as she looked the other direction and scrutinized the monster encased in armor. 

UtuhoBattle.jpg

"Why should I do that?" She asked, cautiously angling herself so that she easily had all three of them in her line of sight. One blast would be all it took to evaporate the whole building...

Before she could draw out her weapons a knightly looking character had intervened by sheathing his sword all awhile saying that they should calm down. The Cherry headed anime girl's knee socks materialized into two dark monotone broadswords, changed her posture and footing.

"Bah....", She centered her eyebrows a bit as she glared at the winged woman and the knight.

UtsuhoAngry.jpg

Utsuho glared daggers at the athletic cherry-haired girl and focused her cannon squarely on her, giving her a look that said 'don't try it!'.

Wait a second...

Was that woman...

Flying?

Juuzou had seen ghouls with Kagune that looked like wings, but he had never heard of one actually flying with them. Was she some type of Kakuja? Was that a canon attached to her arm? Why was there some man in armor that felt like he should approach her without a weapon? Why was he dressed in medieval armor in modern-day Japan? Had he just come from some sort of Convention of costume party?

Could Juuzou go to that costume party once he was done here?

Not dwelling on the armor-clad man any longee, Juuzou reached inside of his shirt to pull out a few switchblades. 

Utsuho was left oblivious to the newcomer, her gaze focused solely on the three in front of her.

@JRPG @billthesomething @NeoLeaf @Lettuce

With several individuals finally making their way into the abandon warehouse, the Fandom God presented himself to his first entries. The God spoke in an undignified manner, "My, oh-my. You all are way too early! Yet your eagerness, it gives me the strength to continue. The strength to improvise, why, oh, hmm..." The god's form manifested into a bright white, almost circular light. "There we go! Now you all can see me. At least, I hope none of you are blind. Well, whatever, time's-a-ticking, and I'm not getting any younger." After several seconds of speaking in circles, the God finally lit up the warehouse with its radiance. Now, all could see everyone a little bit more clearly. "Now, I would explain the details of this Fandom War, but I think you all have some general gist to it. Isn't that right, Ms. Arm Cannon? I mean, come on, fighting. I am no violence promoter, just a game one." The god wisped around in its' circular light form, until it finally placed itself in front of the hell raven, Solaire, Hans, and a small girl.

Now in full view of the potential combatants, the God could only offer a mortal sigh to explain its disappointment, "Uhhhh, only this much? Well that's no fun. I guess, I'll have to summon a few, but not everyone." The group would notice random fandom characters, and normal human beings appearing. After another summoning, the wisp went up and up and up, until it reached the ceiling. Now at the ceiling, the circular light spoke, “Each one of you must pair up. Once you find a pair, please enter this portal.” A portal suddenly appeared in the warehouse, after the God’s sentence. “If you wish to return home, or to view the ultimate destination, please come inside.” Any who would enter the portal would notice a training dojo with a circular ring in the middle. Obviously, the inner-workings of some underground tournament. Hopefully, the God tantalized the Otakus, Waifus, and Husbandos to come through.

@NeoLeaf@Lettuce@Captain Gensokyo@billthesomething

"Why, Yes I can see that you're confused and perhaps distressed, So I am certain that you could get some answers if you were to put that cannon of yours down" Solaire explained in a friendly manner, He let out a light chuckle. He turned away from the raven-woman and towards the red-haired athlete who looked prepared to strike both him and the raven.  "Now my lady, if you were to be so kind as to put your blade away. So not to strengthen any unnecessary hostility." Solaire was about to introduce himself to the other when a blinding light began to fill the room.

And though it was blinding, Solaire felt no need to shield his eyes (Staring at the sun  will do that ) But Solaire would be a liar if he were to say that hearing Light speaking was something he was accustomed to But his confusion only continued to grow as the light spoke of a war, that he was supposed to participate in. Only it wasn't a war, it was a tournament, Now Solaire had taken part in tournaments back in Astora, But this was so unlike anything he had ever encountered before, So to say the least, Solaire was little more then befuddled at the situation at hand

"P-put our weapon s down?" Utsuho asked confusedly as she looked the other direction and scrutinized the monster encased in armor. 

The man rose up to his feet when the being of light began spawning more of these anime/manga characters along with the denizens of Tokyo. Han kept his mouth open as he looked around the faces of these newcomers and couldn't even comprehend the situation that they were in. The cherry headed girl kept her swords up and became pretty tense when more people were present in the warehouse. 

"Now young lady," The girl batted her eyes at the not so quite 3D being clad in armor.

"if you were to be so kind to put your blade away... So not to strengthen any hostility."

“Each one of you must pair up. Once you find a pair, please enter this portal.” A portal appeared in the warehouse after 'it's' sentence.

“If you wish to return home, or to view the ultimate destination, please come inside.”

With that the radiant sprite hung about in the air. The room became uneasy as people where wondering where they were, why this was happening to them and other such questions. The young man pointed his blue eyes towards the sprite hovering sprite for a moment and had a number of thoughts stream through his head. He made a facial expression that expressed how he wasn't amused by what the sprite had said. 'Fandom God'... Those words should not be together and already had Hans cringe once he heard that thing introduce itself. 

"Oi." Hans suddenly felt air rushing from under him as he had been brought down to his knees when he heard the voice behind him.

"Hmmm, was-?" It was the cherry headed manga girl... She promptly stomped on his lower leg and placed her right foot on his back. Hans felt the cold and musky smelling concrete floor against his cheeks once more. Feeling revolted by the ground he tried to get up but the girl planted her foot firmly against the center the his back. He struggled to no avail and calmed down.

"What?" Hans asked through his teeth.

"We're going to go through that portal." Han's felt more pressure from the tip of her shoes.

"Runaway and---", A sharp pain jolted from his spine as the cherry headed girl applied more pressure against his back.

"Nnngh! Agh-Right!", At that moment she stopped stepping on the small man and grabbed him up off the dusty floor.

The girl used him to push away the crowd, shoved him into the portal and followed suit.

“Each one of you must pair up. Once you find a pair, please enter this portal.” A portal suddenly appeared in the warehouse, after the God’s sentence. “If you wish to return home, or to view the ultimate destination, please come inside.” Any who would enter the portal would notice a training dojo with a circular ring in the middle. Obviously, the inner-workings of some underground tournament. Hopefully, the God tantalized the Otakus, Waifus, and Husbandos to come through.

43531679_p39_master1200.jpg

"Are you sure you can do that? Can you actually take me home?" Utsuho asked the mass of light.

43531679_p39_master1200.jpg

"Then again, I don't think Ms. Satori would want me to get even more lost than I already am. Thank you for your offer, though," She said, looking like she really had no idea what to do.

@JRPG @billthesomething @Lettuce @NeoLeaf

The light disappeared before answering anyone's question. Those that entered the portal would find themselves in a dojo-style arena filled with weaponry. At the very center of the arena, a ring colored in yellow resided on the ground. With everything set up, a voice conveyed its demands in a repetitive manner, "Please select a skillset. All fandom-related powers and items are here. Please select a skill set." Then, several tables appeared from underneath the ring, showcasing a variety of fandom powers and items. There was Guts' sword, Rem's mace, Mario's fire blast, and many more items. Unfortunately, the invincibility and immortality power and items consisted of heavy defense gear, rather than providing their original powers. Who would dare to collect their first item? The voice then said another phrase, before continuing its repetitive speech, "There's only one of each power and item, so choose wisely. You may only select one."

A plethora of fandom and Otaku warriors alike took their piece of the gear. Individuals better hurry, if they wish to have some power for their training. As individuals gathered their items, a large screen would appear, showing the main objective of tonight. It portrayed an innocent, young looking girl wearing glasses. Her hair was a simple brown, and her face contained freckles, but she seemed shocked out of her mind. She spoke, "What? Where am I? What the?" And then a narrator's voice appeared, "Hello, Sally. Welcome to Waifu Wars. Please select a skillset." Sally responded, "What?" A random pokeball slammed into Sally's face, and she fell down. "Excellent you chose the pokemon capture skillset," and the voice finished, "Let's start your training. Your skillset will determine how you do battle within the Arena. All individuals are required to participate, if they wish to return home, or attain an ultimate power. Those that fail will remain in this world forever. Now, first order of business. Sally, here's an opponent." Out of nowhere, the television screen showed a young boy with green hair, blue eyes, and a small stature. He carried a simple stick known as the Zephyr blade. He commented, "Where's my opponent? I can't wait to get started!" The voice yelled, "Begin!" The two individuals fought, and then the television screen went blank, before the fight decided a victor.

Now, the ball of light would appear, and would speak, "As you can see, it's going to be a fun battle, so practice your skillsets quickly. The battle begins in an hour! Oh, and there's no escape route." Inside the Arena, anyone would notice no exit doors. The timer started and at the very top of the Arena's ceiling a countdown begun.

NeoLeaf NeoLeaf billthesomething billthesomething Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

IMG_2154.jpg

Utsuho stood in the middle of the lobby amongst all of the frantically moving people, her mouth agape. She simply remained standing, shaking her head constantly and muttering to herself as people continued to run towards the tables.
JRPG JRPG billthesomething billthesomething Necromantic Necromantic NeoLeaf NeoLeaf

Last edited:
IMG_2155.jpg

Remilia Scarlet, the head mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, had been whisked away to who-knows-where. At first, she had demanded answers, but after learning everything about the requirements for leaving this prison from the unknown voice, she couldn't help but look forward to dueling others for the fun of it. To tell the truth, she was one to quickly adapt and was especially open to fun new things. The idea of being placed in a spontaneous tournament where her opponents would be total strangers gave the vampiress a rush of excitement. She hovered over the tables, thinking carefully about what weapon, or "skill set," as it was just called, she'd entrust her fate to.

IMG_2156.jpg

"Hm...I like this one," she thought as she eyed the mace of Rem, the blue-haired maid. "I've never handled one of these before. It's no spear, but learning how to use it sounds..." she continued to think as she laid her right hand on the handle of the mace.

However, another hand quickly darted out, grabbing the mace as well.

IMG_2157.jpg

Remilia glared at the one who had also grabbed the melee weapon. A young man who was much taller than her had taken hold of it. He had glasses and donned a business suit of some kind, but that was all that Remilia was willing to analyze before she spoke to him. "Get your hands off of it! I, Remilia Scarlet, was the first to grab it," she claimed.

"No! How dare you lay a hand on her weapon?! You're not worthy!" The man yelled at her. He yanked at the weapon, trying to tug it away from her, but Remilia still kept it firmly in her grasp.

"What are you ranting abou--" Remilia said bitterly before her sentence was cut off by the man.

The man gasped slightly. "I-I'm sorry!" He suddenly apologized. "You could have hurt her, you idiot! Now look what you've done! Sh-she's real..." he thought in disbelief. Clearly, he hadn't seen who he was wrestling the mace from before.

IMG_2155.jpg

"Fine. Will you let me have this now?" she asked him.

For some reason, though, he still held onto the weapon. "She's really cute, but if girls from anime and manga have come to life like that thing said, I can't just let her have Rem's rightful weapon...I have to keep it and give it to her when she's looking for it!" He debated in his head.

IMG_2157.jpg

Remilia decided she had had enough of the guy's drivel, and she easily slid the weapon out of his clutches.

"Wait, please. That belongs to someone important," he begged her.

IMG_2155.jpg

"Like whom?" Remilia asked.

"H-her name is Rem. She looks a bit like you, actually," he said. "An eerily similar name, too...wait! If you combine Rem and Emilia..." he thought, a sudden realization dawning on him.
JRPG JRPG NeoLeaf NeoLeaf Necromantic Necromantic billthesomething billthesomething

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back