W-What? She has arrived!

hwayi

raindrops and roses
Attention, Salute!

Ahoy my friends! It is I, Kiyo who is typing here behind the screen. I am fifteen years old, but don't let that deceive you. I tend to make jokes about death already. As you can probably sense it, I am not the most mature person on Earth. Nor is English my first language, it is actually Finnish if you are that curious. Please bear with me as I learn how to use this site and so on. But worry not! I have roleplayed for a good 6 years, and in my honest opinion I have come a long way from the little 9 year old girl gushing over writing.

I am not very picky about my friends, actually I tend to get along with different kinds of people so don't hesitate to pay me a visit. Or just simply message me..

About roleplaying, I am also not very picky about where I join. I admit I am perhaps more into group roleplays, since I believe there is only much that two people can do. In my experience things tend to get a bit more repetitive, and I can almost predict what the other writer is going to do next! But don't shy away from requesting a 1x1 roleplay if you really want it. For genres I tend to be drawn to almost anything like a kid in a candy shop. However something I do not enjoy is boring one-liners that kill the mood. There are often times when people can't write a paragraph and it's a-ok. However when it is constant you can find me sulking in the corner and being a bit sour.

Anyways, enough talking I am already getting all bubbly about this. Hope to meet you guys soon, and of course roleplay! That is primarily why I am here. If you want to get to know me in much more personal level, then hit me up or whatever people say these days.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back