• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright. I’m brought to a screeching halt.
I’m not gonna do a rogue/infiltrator. Namely because there’s already someone who uses two blades. :/

So. A magus! May go the Stormlord/bluecloak route, but most definitely a focus on fire.

I know, I know. It seems like I can’t make up my mind. Don’t worry- this is the final...erm... incarnation? of my character.

...Does my stave have to be wood? I feel like it would burn too quickly. xD.

I’m not gonna do a rogue/infiltrator. Namely because there’s already someone who uses two blades. :/

So. A magus! May go the Stormlord/bluecloak route, but most definitely a focus on fire.

I know, I know. It seems like I can’t make up my mind. Don’t worry- this is the final...erm... incarnation? of my character.

Aren't there two rouges? Maybe I've been huffing too much skooma in my free time.

I don't think your staff HAS to be made out of wood. You can get creative with it as long as it fits into a material that would be in this world. A bluecloak would be interesting, haven't seen one of those in a hot minute.

Edit: I meant bluecloak I have been huffing too much skooma apparently

Ugh. Typing on a phone is much harder than I thought it would be.

I’ve only just done the personality. Uuuuuugh...
I'm also on my phone because I'm at work but it's super dead so no one cares. So I feel that phone typing pain bro

It really be like that, making characters take time

As long as you've read the lore, you should have a decent idea of what goes. No it would not burn the wood. Runes would take care of that. And why would you set your staff on fire?

Lekiel.
Setting your staff on fire is a classic distraction move for magic users. Tsk tsk. Know your flashy magic-I-ness!

Anyways, one more question. And i’m serious: can my guy have a borderlands Scottish accent?

Really. I just want him to say “loch” instead of lake, and “laird” instead of lord. xD. Also, it’s just because I saw that there was some highlands on the map.

wai wai wai i want to be a healer type what class would that be

omg there's so many possibilities

i also need to check out everyone else's ideas because i like being special i wanna fill in the missing gaps if that makes sense

i also need to check out everyone else's ideas because i like being special i wanna fill in the missing gaps if that makes sense
I like this guy’s style.

Lekiel.
Setting your staff on fire is a classic distraction move for magic users. Tsk tsk. Know your flashy magic-I-ness!

Anyways, one more question. And i’m serious: can my guy have a borderlands Scottish accent?

Really. I just want him to say “loch” instead of lake, and “laird” instead of lord. xD. Also, it’s just because I saw that there was some highlands on the map.
Accent is fine.

Ranger enchantress. Or if full support, you can be a priestess/priest of one of the three goddesses.

I'm healer type but with herbs and stuff. Dont think we have any dedicated magic healers. Tho we do have a person or two who have some healing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back