• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W e A r e T h e C r y s t a l G e m s {a steven universe rp}

ConnorX said:
"Of course I would, whats do you think is better, sticking around here with a horrible job or go out scout out stuff you could do? And I have basically no one to talk to anymore. Have you seen some of these people around here, there's a arcade or we could go to the beach or we could continue looking for a job for you. Its basically your choice guys, i'll follow you guys anywhere in this town."
"Oh." Gaianos looked at the human, Flint, in surprise. Demi was pleasantly surprised as well. It was rare to find humans who were so amiable with gemkind. Well, thousands of years can change humans, he supposed. Not that they lived long enough to see it.

"We should go to the temple first." Demi suggested to Gaianos, "There was a gem temple, wasn't there? If we can't find a job today, we can stay in there until we do." the orange-brown gem nodded in response. That was a good idea.

"Wanna come with us to the gem temple here?"

ManyFaces said:
At the mention of the Crystal Gems Magnetite changed its stature back to defensive "Are you one of them?"it asked unsure whether it should flee or try to play it cool,after all it only wanted to capture the girl it only knew White Diamond wanted her for whatever reasons.Magnetite groaned " Actually my name is Magnetite,I usually study human artifacts like the fork for example!My theory is that it is a weapon for smaller humans." It said trying to change the subject

@Creepypasta Hound
Howlite smirked at the response about the fork "Haha, nah it's not a weapon at all humans use it to pick up their food because it keeps them clean...which seems like a waste of time because the little kids here get dirty using the item. Magnetite is your real name? It sounds epic! Like you're a hero or something!" Howlite boasted. But the mention of Crystal Gems made him cross his arms "Yeah I'm a Crystal Gem, Howlite the one that gets caught by baby monsters and needs saving...." He growls annoyed.

"I wish I wasn't one though..."

"Hey Howlite.." She said he sat down. "I'm alright, just under a lot of pressure I guess." She sighed and continued eating her hot dog. She saw the other gem approach and watched the conversation between Howlite and Magnatitie. Why can't I just eat my food in peace? But this was her life. Once she was done with the hot dog she threw her trash away in the trash can next to her and snuck away while Howlite was distracted, maybe she would go back to the arcade.

She walked into the arcade and made some change at the machine and started playing some games. This is where she felt at ease. Maybe she would find Mattie later and find something to do with him. Or maybe do something with Galaxite.

"No thanks." Jade said pulling her arm out of Black Sapphire's grasp. "You're lucky I'm not taking you as prisoner, consider yourself lucky." She started walking, she scanned the area again and saw Opal at the arcade. She was glad she was finally alone. She snuck in he back and found an empty place in the arcade and took the shape of a video game and waited.

Out of the corner of her eye Skylar saw a new game, it looked fun. "Ooooh." she put a quarter in, nothing happened. "What the heck?"

All of sudden she felt herself being wrapped up in wires and then the wires turned to hands. It was a gem? She never saw this Gem before. Before she could scream the gem covered her mouth.

Jade shackled Opal and threw her over her shoulder and ran out the door. She ran deep inland to a cave where she had her ship . The cave was dark and wet but once you got a little farther in, it was illuminated by crystals. She shoved Opal into a little cell made out of rock to hold her for the time being. Jade sat at the controls and started sending a message to Blue Diamond.

@Creepypasta Hound @Razyn @Isune @The Unamed Beast

Petro was flying above with the sliver wear and the ten pound sugar tied on to his back. His gem started to resonate, something that only happened when there was high levels of electromagnetic radiation. This only once happened when he was clear quartz. Petro guessed that he might as well check it out. He dropped of the items at home and followed the signal.

As he got closer to the origin of the signal he saw the cave entrance. He drew on his wings and dive in to the entrance. Once Petro landed he began to follow the even strengthening signal. He followed blindly until a few glowing crystals illuminated the cave inside was a modern homeworld ship. Aiden silently gasped. He wasn't the smartest gem so he yelled out a loud. " Any one here?!"

@AshleyTheNarwhal

"Sure, why not? It is one of the towns monuments. And you are talking about the giant 6-arms women statue by the beach, aren't you? Its where this group of gems live called the Crystal Gems live. I don't know anything about them but its what I could gather from my neighbors."

@Otakuyaki

Black Sapphire decided to look on the beach for the other gems and sure enough found the temple. "Huh....... There is a temple..... How have I not noticed it before.....?" she asked herself

ConnorX said:
"Sure, why not? It is one of the towns monuments. And you are talking about the giant 6-arms women statue by the beach, aren't you? Its where this group of gems live called the Crystal Gems live. I don't know anything about them but its what I could gather from my neighbors."
@Otakuyaki
"Gems?" Demi looked at Gaianos beside him. They weren't really expecting the temple to be occupied. Gaianos's face seemed to dim a bit, in thought, until he suddenly lit up.

"We can meet them. Let's ask them about this place too." Gaianos realised, "They've been in the temple, haven't they? And that temple's always been here, even while the city was being built." he nudged Demi in an attempt to convince him. Well Gaianos wasn't really excited often, but when he was, it could really be quite fun.

"Yeah sure." the green gem shrugged his shoulders and the two gems continued walking towards the beachside, where they would approach the arms of the temple that loomed behind the hill in the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx

Onyx was about to answer the question that the human had asked him, but he had noticed what was obviously a gem that had Skylar. He instantly jumped onto the pier and began to follow closely behind. He didn't want to run in and cause a whole scene in front of the innocent humans. When he saw the gem bring Skylar into a cave Onyx followed slowly. He only peeked in and instantly noticed the sudden illumination. He then heard Petro yell and quickly popped out and suddenly shouted,"Unhand Skylar, immediately!" as he reached up to the back of his neck in a surprisingly sensual way. His gem glowed as he suddenly pulled out two pistols. He held them at a odd angle. They were both pointing down, but one handle was pointing towards his neck and the other was at his torso. He suddenly pointed the barrel directly at Jade and shouted once again,"I will NOT ask again!"

@AshleyTheNarwhal @purplepanda288

The wanderer blinked in surprise and looked over to where Onyx had landed. What was he doing exactly? Did Mateus make him agitated or something? He knew Onyx was a bit of a stickler, but...

Mateus flinched when the Gem dude whipped out his guns. A fight! He's going for a fight! Mateus grinned and ran after the grey rock man, easily catching up just in time to hear the tail end of
Onyx's threat.

His grin dropped when he saw the little lady, wrapped up in that other girl's grasp. He frowned, looking to the gunner. He'd better have a plan to save this girl, otherwise, Mattie would have to... Do something.

@Isune @AshleyTheNarwhal

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you know anything about this place?" Gaianos inquired the human, Flint, as they approached the gem temple. They has never expected there to be other gems still around. The stone statue overlooking the temple was now towering over them upon their arrival.

"Yeah," Demi piped up, visibly more cheerful that they were going to leave human society for a moment, "Like, do you know how the Gems are like? Know any of them personally?"

@ConnorX

Magnetite chuckled at the remark about Howlite not wanting to be a crystal gem "Well you...don't have to be a crystal gem,you seem like the kind of gem that could help someone like me out or simply go out on your own,i'm sure you don't need them" it said in a calm tone but actually was happy that it might have found an assistant or at least someone who could help identify human tools and their uses

@Creepypasta Hound

(sorry for the late post)

"I don't have to be a Crystal Gem...I didn't know that!" Howlite said excitedly as a wide smile played on his lips. He actually liked the thought of helping out others like Magnetite. "I like the sound of helping out others that need help." He said proudly but the look of confusion over took him "But uh...who needs help?" He asked looking around as if hoping the answer would manifest in front of him.

@ManyFaces

(It's cool :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back