• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern вrooĸғιeld acadeмy oғ yoυng тнιnĸerѕ

It was the manservant that ended up assisting her in her task. Then he took the box from her to take within the building. It was much easier for her to handle only the one small case and she was reassured that she wouldn’t accidentally drop it and break all of her camera equipment.

“Oh, uh, thank you,” Jillian called after him, though he proceeded as if he hadn’t even heard her.

She probably would have rolled her eyes or felt particularly hurt if she hadn’t been used to being invisible. So she followed him in and to room 103. It appeared, when she entered, that someone had already been inside to unpack their belongings. Hers, however, were sitting on one of the empty bottom bunks.

“I’m going to leave you now,” the manservant finally said to her.

“Thank you very much,” Jillian said and watched him depart.

Now she was finally on her own. She’d be able to survive the school year. She began to unpack and store her clothing. That was when she noticed that the bed above hers was actually occupied. There was a lump in the shape of a body beneath the blankets.

“Oh,” she gasped.

She stopped what she was doing and stared at the sleeping girl. After a moment, she dropped whatever clothes had been in her hands and lifted the camera around her neck up to her eye. On her tiptoes, she adjusted the lens and captured the picture. The small, pleasant smile on her lips was intriguing. She wondered what kind of dream the girl could be having.

The thought was fleeting, though, and Jillian returned to her unpacking.

(( @Alice Ivy Macintyre ))

Felix was about to head to his room when his phone vibrated. It was a text from Allie. "So... Are you coming around to help me with the luggage?" Felix shook his head and muttered "Great" as he started typing his reply. "On my way, Prince Charming." He started heading for the dorms garage, he was still taking in how huge the campus was. The architecture was amazing and the decorations were great from what he has seen so far. As he walked his phone vibrated twice, It was Molly. He smiled as he read her text messages and replied. "Yup that's Starbucks for you. I'm guessing you're offering your wisdom to the freshmen by now? I'm gonna check out the dorms and my room in a while but we should totally meet up after." As he was walking he passed by a mirror and quickly gave it a glance. He never trusted his fashion sense but he though he did a not bad job today. His Navy Blue shirt and black leather pants seemed to match.

It didn't take him that long to find Allie, As he walked towards her he spun around slowly and called out. "It's a big ass campus." As he reached Allie he thought that she was looking pretty. " Well carrying luggage wasn't what I had in mind as my first official act on campus but hey, a deal is a deal. Felix then noticed the awesome Porsche car she had. "both you and your ride are looking dashing."

@Love The Game @Nat

D A X T E R

Dang it was nice day. Daxter was used to the cold and the warm, his parents moved around a lot but he was originally born Scotland (Which I forgot to put). He had an accent and all but he never really talked that much so no one really noticed, however this girl might. Daxter looked off into the wonderful campus and just thought of how this year would go by, he was given minimal money and his parents would probably send some if he asked but to be honest they could care less. He would probably have to hack into there bank account and get some which was a horrible idea but what was he going to do. He himself was poor and he probably was going to have to get a job. Which he was used to, but he stayed quiet when he worked as well. And the only jobs he had done thus far were under the table and were dishwashing so no one really cared what he was doing if he was doing his job well.

Dax realized he probably seemed weird, she at first looked disgusted, which made him think about not saying anything to her at all but then she seemed curious when she watched him put away his laptop. As they neared the room he surged forward and chucked all of his stuff onto the floor and pulled out a pen sitting down and quickly tearing the pen apart, by the looks of it, it was no ordinary pen. Then he heard her ask the question and he stopped and turned to her pen top in mouth. He took it out and looked a lot happier and opened his mouth "
I-I just r-really find it h-h-hard to talk..." he admitted snapping his fingers like he was trying to remember something then quickly ripping out something that looked electric and replacing it with a small vile and then closing it. "I-I was filing y-you...." he says honestly and bluntly like to him it was just a normal thing to do. He threw something in the garbage and then aimed the pen's top towards the window and then pressed down. He was a bit away from her so it seemed nothing happened.

Dax turned back to her "
I w-wish tasers w-were legal here...p-pity" he says talking about the pen, however it was clear that he changed it into something else in under a 5 min window which was an amazing feat for such a small and fragile object. He was getting more talkative though which was really good and he acted like a squirrel not being able to sit still for more then 5 seconds which was kind of cute. Then he heard a voice outside the door and put away his spray and whipped out his computer, the object flipping outwards into a laptop as he stared at the new guy. He recognized him by his twitter and began to type and sat down while typing, already a pool of mechanical parts around him. "I-I forgot to s-say t-that my name was D-Dax but you all-already new that.." he says pushing his finger down on the enter key and making a explosive noise like the nerd he was.

((
@Mademoiselle @LadyOfSixVillages ))

Tommy Kaine

Tommy felt sick to his stomach again, and it didn't feel like the hangover. He boyishly smiled at Beppi, lightly poking her nose as he un-embraced her. "
If that's the case Beppi, I'm gonna have to go! Talk to you later~" Tommy gave her a quick peck-kiss and a wink, he loved the way she would talk- even though he couldn't stand around and chat with his random condition. He then sped off toward the nearest building; entering the bathroom and kicking open a stall door. 'Damnit! Fuck...' Tommy leaned over the toilet and vomited. There were slight signs of blood in it, making Tommy incredibly uneasy. He reached into his bag and took out a small little baggy, also taking out a small straw. There was an extreme dim look on his face as he incerted the straw and snorted powdered energy into his bloodstream. He started to smirk now, flushing the toilet and cleaning off his face; brushing his teeth as well. He needed to chill, he was freaking out. Tommy punched the counter multiple times and looked into the mirror- dark bags forming around his eyes. "You got this... You fucking piece of shit. Don't falter, don't stop. Never gonna stop~ Ever! Yeah! Fuck yeah..." Tommy smacked his hands on the sink and grinned into the mirror. 'The world ain't gonna save itself~'

R I L E Y

Riley bursted out of her bed and ran to her closet. She had just been notfied that school was starting today. She chose an outfit and quickly got changed. She rushed out the door and practically threw herself into her car. She had already packed her things into the car a few days before. She drove to the school and almost passed it because she was in such a rush. She kept all her things in her car and ran to find So-Ra, she found her standing while Tommy ran away, "Hey."

Tommy was gone in a flash, leaving So-Ra not only curious, but concerned. A frown fell onto her face as she went to carry her belongings. "Hey." A familiar voice made her turn, "oh.. Hey!" She forced a smile onto her face and studied Riley. "You do know you're not late, right? And where the hell is all of your stuff?" Hyeon questioned, awaiting an answer as a slight breeze grazed her back. At least Riley was there, the bird obsessed best friend she was so happy to have in her life. To her, it seemed that she'd freaked out the other, reminding her about school. Not a surprise, Riley seemed so intertwined with her exciting summer. "If you're not gonna get your stuff, then you might as well help me." She blew her hair out of her face and plucked her phone from her pocket.

Fuckboy <3
me
You kinda just.. Left, dude. :(

So-Ra, immediately after, put her phone away. Trying to shake off her worries as they bombarded her like bullets.

(( forever crying bc of short responses. @Brown @Fantasy Crazy ))

Sent from Tapatalk.[/textmessage]

Rick Larson

Confused for a moment as his boyfriend pulled him to the ground, he wondered for a moment what the hell had gone down the few minutes they were apart. Hell, he almost seemed like a cat had been hit. "Hey, calm down" He whispered as his boyfriend climbed up on his lap and against his shoulder. His arms wrapped around him, ad he sighed quietly. "I'm still going to be in my room, and visit you." Whispering quietly, he tried to keep his boy calm. "You still have your chair any time other than during sleepy hours"

@LadyOfSixVillages

Allison Richardson

Prince charming... She hadn't even known what she was getting involved in, but hey. She wouldn't argue. She was charmig as hell, and cute as a little kitten. Though, she had just wanted that Felix wouldn't win in the competition against her buddies, but she won, and a victory was a victory.

Flipping through her tumblr feed as she waited for Felix, she remained leaned against the pink car, knowing the guy would have enough bags to carry.

Hearing the voice of the guy call out her name, she looked up and gave that sweet smile that made it so easy for people to forgive her even if she was a little bit late.

"Now, carrying luggage might not have been in your plans, but helping out a sweet little girl might have been?" She said with a little smile, and opened the trunk, and motioned for the bags laying in the back seat. "The heaviest ones are in the trunk, and are which I need help with. And thank you for the compliment. After all, I wouldn't be Allie if I didn't look dashing"

@Felix7

Riley let out a sigh of relief, "Yea, I'll help you with your stuff." She smiled and took her phone out of her pocket,

Felix
me
You at school yet?

Riley stood on her tiptoes and then went to normal height. She grabbed a bag of So-Ra's stuff, "Okay, so where's your dorm?"

(( Sorry @Fallout Bandit ! Having a big lack of creativity. @Felix7 ))

Ariana West

Aria groaned as her phone started going off from either Twitter or just texts. The blonde lifted up her head as she looked around, seeing students all around her. "Oh gosh..." She muttered and let her head fall back on the table. She had fallen asleep from waiting for her best friend who seemed to get to BAoTY later than expected. Finally Aria sat up and ran a hand back through her long blonde hair and stood up. "Andy is probably hanging out at the dorms" She said with a slight grin as she stretched her arms out in front of her. Aria grabbed her phone and saw notifications from pretty much everything. Whether it was Twitter, texts, or missed calls, her phone was blown up. "Shit" Aria cursed as she grabbed her things hastily and headed towards the Administration Office. Once she arrived she quickly checked in so that she could get her dorm number and key.

"Hey! Aria I didn't know you were here" A girl said as Aria left the office and headed towards the dorms. The student was her science partner from last year and apparently they were good friends. According to the girl that is.

"Oh Lucy, sorry I got here pretty late. I fell asleep while waiting to Andy. Can we catch up later?" Aria explained as she slowly inched away from Lucy. The pout on Lucy's face made Aria want to scream since it reminded her of Andy. A sudden wave of guilt washed over the popular Korean which made her run a hand back through her hair in irritation. "Let's grab a cup of coffee later, okay?"

"Sure, we can get it later today!" Lucy's face suddenly lit up as she skipped away from the short blonde and made her way over to her friends. Aria's brows furrowed together as she watched the fellow student before her phone went off again. She looked at it and saw it was from Andy once again which made her put her schedule in her bag and continue to the dorms. Aria got to her dorm and unlocked it, going inside for the first time. She looked to at the unclaimed bed which was covered in her luggage. She sighed since it was probably the work of one students that worked in the office. Many people knew that Aria is forgetful when it comes to her personal life and Andy, so they normally take care of things for her. Whether it's sending up bags or organizing papers on her desk, some of her friends just do it without a second thought.

Pulling out her phone once again she decided to text Andy. 'Hey I'm at my dorm now. Where are you? You still at your dorm or you with some girls?' Aria tossed her phone on her bed before looking herself in the mirror. She decided that she looked good enough to be seen in public, but she just had to brush her hair. It got too messy from sleeping at a table.

tumblr_nehupl7L2z1s2k6flo1_500.png

@LadyOfSixVillages

Ambrosia sat up in her bed and ran a hand through her hair. She glanced around the room and noticed another girl about her age in the room.

"Who the hell are you?" She laughed adage noticed the camera around the girls neck.

Just like Al.

She quirked an eyebrow at the girl and grinned.

@EvilFishy

Molly was texting some other people, before her text from Felix came in. she read it nodding. "Ok I'm down do you want some help with unpacking" she said pointing in direction some one ask to go. Molly stood from her spot before heading to her dorm, hoping that someone was in there so she can ask to take-up more closet space. She walked making sure her dress didn't ride up, and ignore some people that asked questions. she reached the East wing and went to her dorm room seeing some girls, "Hello" she said putting her bags that were on the bed she claimed to the side. She had chosen the corner bed. She sat on the bed crossing her legs.

@Alice Ivy Macintyre @EvilFishy @Felix7

Nearly six songs later Eric was finished organizing his things and making it neat. He would hate for his roommates to think he was the messy one. Speaking of, his roommates still hadn't come in yet and he saw this as an opportunity to try and waste time until he saw Sawyer. He thought until an idea came into his head. Why not get high?! Usually he wouldn't this early in the morning but considering he had nothing better to do, he thought why not? He looked in his bag to see if he had any and groaned. His summer supply was gone when he went down in Miami. With a scrunched up face he took out his phone and hesitated. Why he was hesitating he didn't know but he was. 'Fuck it.' he thought as he took out his phone and texted Tommy, the only person he knew who had proper stuff.

Tommy
me
Remember how I said I was gonna be broke this year?

((@Brown))

"Yeah well the sweet little girl better not get used to it." Felix said as he opened the trunk. He took the bags out and sat them on the ground, they were really heavy. "What the hell do you have inside these bags?" His phone vibrated as he was talking, he got a couple of messages.

Riley
them
You at school yet?[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]
me
Yup, heading to the girls dorm right now with Allie. How about you?[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]

Molly
them
Ok I'm down do you want some help with unpacking[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]
me
I think I'll be fine but should a disaster happen while unpacking I'll give ya a call, Btw I'm heading to the girls dorm if you're there[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]

He picked up the bags again.
"Well lead the way Allie." He started walking beside her. He was hoping it wasn't a very long walk. "So who did you end up with as roommates?"

Flicking her hair over her shoulder and tucking the rest behind her ear, So-Ra answered. "103." After she uttered the room number, she took off, holding onto the remainder of her things as she trekked further on the campus. Yet again, So-Ra saw more people who seemed to be attending. "People are probably already in there.." She whispered to herself as she looked up at the large, quaint building that was to be inhabited with the school's students. "Let's fuck shit up, yeah?" She spoke to herself again, trying to get rid of the nervousness that, for some reason, had come back. Hopefully, she'd get along with her dormitory mates, but there was a high chance that she may not even talk to most of them - fortunate for them, really. She found having been associated with her meant that either she was going to be really clingy and annoying or the opposite. But, it all remained to whether or not she was going to be comfortable around them.

She took a step forward onto the steps of the complex, immediately rushing inside just so that she could get it over with. "Alright, don't pussy out now. You own this," So-Ra gave herself a bit of pep talk, something she did quite often so she wouldn't lose her confidence. It was key to her social survival.

Peeking around, So-Ra scanned the walls, looked at the doors. As she got to hers, she shook her head; collecting herself and bringing forward the facade she showed everyone. The badass bitch that really no one should ever cross. Pushing open the door, So-Ra rose a cut brow and smirked. "What up?" Dropping her things into the room, So-Ra rose her arms.

(( @Fantasy Crazy ))

Rhys Kerr

A lot of people thought that Rhys was either the nerdy bookworm or the sarcastic, narcissistic asshole he had the tendency to be when angered or even just a bit annoyed. But when Rick came into his life, it opened a new door that he was so afraid would close on him at anytime, so he was a bit...clingy.He would never admit that though. That was between him and his heart, brain...whatever. "Yeah but I wanted you with me"he mumbled into his musicians shirt, not really wanting to let go.

After a couple minutes of basking in Rick's company and the cool September sun. was finally ready to head to the dorms.
"I guess we should get up there and take your stuff to the your dorm room first. Then you can help me with my portable library!" Rhys exclaimed, happily. He was so ready to see his beloved chemistry books again after three days of being apart. Ah, he could almost smell the aroma of the old hardcover books.

@Nat

Last edited by a moderator:
Conner had, at some point, fallen asleep. Some point after 11, he knew, since after he had given up sleeping in the unfamiliar hotel room, he could specifically recall the clock reading 11:17 as he packed his bags and had checked yet again he had packed all his things in his bags. He was perhaps an hour from Brookfield, He'd woken up tired, as well, which was more disturbing in his opinion. He'd sat up immediately, grabbing the clothing he had laid out neatly the night before and running into the restroom, showering in five minutes and barely drying his body before throwing on his clothes. His hair was damp and lied closer to his skull than usual, but that was fine. And the shirt he had cautiously chosen for his first day back was, indeed, opaque. He finished up his morning routine and was just pulling on his shoes when his phone rang.

He reached for it quickly, not surprised to hear Valentin on the other end telling him to hurry up and get his ass downstairs. He threw his computer bag over his shoulder, then he threw his messenger bag over his other shoulder, manhandled his backpack over his shoulder and grabbed his rolling suitcase. He was glad he had left his boxes of blankets, pillows, and other necessities with Valentin the night before.

The drive to school was quiet, and he decided he might as well text Allie about their group plans and stave off his boredom for a couple of seconds.

Allie
me
Did we decide on a date for movie night? Because I know fnaf is supposed to be Fri

He thought about checking twitter, and after checking a few tweets decided he had no idea what was going on, didn't want to know what was going on, and if something actually important occurred, he had people he could ask.

Eventually they arrived, and Valentin looked back at him expectantly, as if he had any more work to do. He gave him an apologetic smile, though, since he'd known Valentin since he was a kid and he was a nice enough guy.

"Could you please drive me to the admissions office, and then the student dorms, maybe help me with my stuff?"

Valentin rolled his eyes, muttering with a smirk, "This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have so much shit."

Conner smiled, "Thanks."

He got in line as soon as he got out of the car at the admissions office. Sure, he wasn't late to school, but he also wasn't early, which was just as bad in his opinion, though not for the reason most would think. He didn't actually mind the line all that much because though Rachel wasn't the nicest, she was efficient and the line moved fast enough. No, he just had a need to be early to everything possible.

Eventually, he got to the front of the line, gave his name, and took his papers as soon as they were available. He wasn't quite sure if she said anything to him because he'd tuned her out. He went back to the taxi, got in, and got a ride to the hall. Valentin grabbed his boxes- there weren't a lot, he guessed, and they were small enough, but he was tiny!- and he grabbed what he had brought into the car in the first place. He reached his room and opened the door for Valentin, who dropped the boxes as soon as possible.

He gave Valentin a smile. "Seriously, though, thanks."

Valentine smirked back, "If you really meant that you'd learn Spanish." Then he left.

"I'm working on it," Conner whispered fondly to himself before opening the door and reading the names provided. Nobody he knew, which kinda sucked, because it meant he wasn't rooming with Jaxson, but was also okay because, hey, at least he also wasn't rooming with someone he hated, right?

He'd noticed he only had two roommates and decided to take the top bunk furthest from the door because hey- vantage points. He shoved his bags of clothing in the closet and opened his boxes, taking out the blankets he had in them and remaking his bed to fit them and still look nice.

Tommy Kaine

Tommy walked out of the bathroom, backpack single strapped on his back. It was time to act like Tommy now; screw freaking out, it was un-cool. Tommy felt his phone vibrate again, he laughed to himself a bit. His face turned to a frown when he read the text. '
Man... She wanted to chill, some Bf you are.~'

Beppi
them
You just kind of... Left, dude. [/FONT] :( [FONT='Book Antiqua']
me
Sorry babe... Just realized that I forgot to grab a paper and such~ all good in the hood! <3

@Fallout Bandit

He hated lying more than everything, but he could never tell anyone his weaknesses. He was perfect-he '
had' to be. He didn't want anyone, especially Beppi, to feel any sort of sorry for him. After all; Tommy was a predator, not prey. Another vibration from his pocket. Beppi was right, he was popular. It being Eric already told him everything he needed to know. He was down to establish a trust fund with a contact, it would take his mind off the shit going down anyway. A small smile crossed his face as he texted Eric back.

Eric
them
me
Room number <3 I'll be right over~

@oLyinKingo

K A T E R I N A

The brunette nodded as he stuttered his first sentence and just could already imagine how he was going to be teased for that. Thank God he didn't take Public Speaking or that class would be a nightmare for him, with the whole stuttering and being hard for him to talk. Then he said something about filing. Wait... filing? Had she heard him correctly? Then Daxter started doing something with some weird looking pen and then commented something about tasers. She raised her eyebrows and looked more closely at the pen. "
Did you just create a taser? You'll have teach me how to do that later" she said as if he'd already agreed that he would.

When Katerina heard a familiar voice come from the door of the room and found Andrei walking inside the room. "
Dyusha" she greeted mockingly with a typical nickname Russians gave to Andrei's and embraced him in a quick hug "skol'ko let, skol'ko zim!" (a sort of "it's been ages" in Russian). Daxter had taken out his computer and was typing away, surely "filing" Andrei. She decided to not ask about that again since it probably involved many technological words she wouldn't understand. She sat back down on the chair she had previously taken. "So since I am now in the welcoming committee, I need to give Dax here a guide of the school, wanna come with Andrei?"

((
@BlackJack @LadyOfSixVillages))

Just after he sent the text, his mother called him on Skype and his laptop was open. He answered the call and began chatting with his mom. She was asking him how everything was going and he kept saying fine. Then another 15 minute speech went by before he recieved a text.

Tommy
me
them
Room number <3 I'll be right over~
me
203 ^^

His mothers curiosity was killing him

"Who are you texting?"

"Oh no one. Just the best person ever." She scrunched up her face.

"Better not be a weed guy."

"Oh my gosh Ma! Why do you always gotta think I'm doing drugs?" And the back and forth arguement ensued.

(@Brown )

Aided greatly by the map, Heinrich made his way to the Residence Hall, as it was called, very quickly. He didn't knew whether to feel relaxed or worried over the fact that he hasn't made a single acquaintance on the way to the building, but he assumed that he wouldn't meet people so soon, specially because he was a new in the school. The thought of spending another year in almost complete solitude haunted his mind for a second before he pushed it away. This year had to be different. This school had. Snapping out of the train of thought again, he stopped briefly in front of the doors leading into the dorm building, just to check if he was in the right place. Another deep breath, and he went inside, keeping his eyes trained forward to avoid attracting the stares of others.

Heinrich took out the papers he had been given by the secretary and read the dormitory assigned for him. "204..." He read in a whisper as he walked up the stairs. The small walk towards the door didn't last long, and he found himself staring at the closed door with a blank expression. Maybe his roommates were already there. I hope they're nice people... Just as that crossed his mind, he planted three knocks on the door, waiting for whoever was inside to open it.

Iris Arnelle

The girl reached for her phone as her second, "you're gonna be late" alarm went off. She groaned and rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor in a heap of blankets. Iris looked down at her phone and realized what day it was after reading Twitter notifications. It was finally time to hang out with these people in person rather than on social media. "First day back...it's gonna be great!" she assured herself. With that thought, she smiled and proceeded to get ready. She hadn't packed much, but some of the things required separate bags or were too large to fit with other things, resulting in multiple trips to her aunt's car. Iris flew in from Florida, where she had spent her summer visiting one of her best friends from her old high school. The summer before her junior year, Iris had transferred to Brookfield and moved in with her aunt who worked somewhere in the admin office- Iris couldn't really remember her job. Her aunt was the one who suggested Iris visit a friend for the summer; she thought it would be good or Iris to get away for awhile. They got along fine, but her aunt was a single working woman who never felt the need to have kids, and Iris wasn't really sure what to do with a healthy mom who wasn't bedridden. Needless to say, the two didn't see each other all that often- only crossing paths sometimes to share a conversation or meal in the evening or early morning, but it was a fine arrangement for both of them.

Her aunt had taken a cab so Iris could use her car to transport her luggage this morning, since the older woman had to be at the campus much earlier than she did. Her aunt would take the car back later, leaving Iris to wander campus on foot. Everything was within a reasonable radius anyways, so she didn't mind at all. After Iris got to the campus and parked, she decided to collect her schedule and find her room before getting any luggage from the car. Before she got to the office, she was greeted by a couple of students she had shared a class with last year. Iris smiled and chatted with them for awhile, mostly small talk about summer and the upcoming year. Although she didn't consider herself popular, Iris knew quite a few people from different cliques. She had never been very shy, and talking to others just came naturally to her.

Iris smiled and thanked Ms. Woods for her schedule, though the woman certainly didn't reciprocate her warm gesture. Iris figured she should find her room and start unpacking as soon as possible, no matter how tedious that was. She was curious as to who she would be rooming with, but at least she couldn't think of anyone she hated at the moment. She stopped in front of Room 101 to read the list of names posted outside. She shrugged. It seemed okay to her- could have been better, but it also could have been worse. "I'm sure everything will be fine," she said aloud. With that, she walked back to her car and opened the trunk; however she decided to see what her friend Anya was up to first.

Anya
me
Hey! R U here yet?

@oOBubblesOo

Trevor Marklin

Trevor had made sure to wake up early that morning. He was never one to be late for anything, and school was top priority. The boy grabbed a pair of jeans and a green plaid button-down from his suitcase. Before long, Trevor was packed and ready to head to campus. He had driven to Portsmouth alone from his family home in Ann Arbor, Michigan and stayed with the Caldwells, some of his father's friends. The summer had been calm and relaxing, and he enjoyed spending time with his family. There wasn't much to complain about, but he was eager to return to his studies and reconvene with the few friends he had. Although he had been at Brookfield Academy since his freshman year, Trevor felt like every year was a little bit different. Plus, the campus was probably the best in existence so there was always something to do for everyone. He had to admit he was a creature of habit, picking out only a few places and hanging out there without bothering to frequent other areas of the campus.

With only two bags, it was easy for the boy to be on his way rather quickly. He smiled at Mr. and Mrs. Caldwell as he stood on the front porch. They were a nice couple whose kids had already grown up and left the house. From the past couple of days he could tell that although they were happy, they also missed having kids around.

"Thanks for letting me stay for a little while," Trevor said politely before he left. "Any time, Trevor. Just behave yourself and do well in school. Say hi to your dad for us." The pair waved to him as he drove away in the silver Toyota Avalon. He touched the button for the radio, deciding that Imagine Dragons was a great way to start out the day. He wasn't very concerned about his classes, since he always passed with flying colors. The greatest concern was the social aspect of school, and by that, he mostly worried about his roommates. He silently hoped that he'd be lucky enough to room with Andrei or even Conner.

When he arrived at school, Trevor stood in the back of the line of students waiting for their class lists and room assignments. The line was quite long when he had gotten there, but it seemed to be moving rather quickly since Ms. Woods wasn't one to waste any time playing nice. Before long, Trevor had made his way to the front, where he was greeted with a glare. "Last name?" Trevor shifted nervously and bit his lip. "Marklin. Uh, first name Trevor." As she shuffled through the papers, Trevor looked elsewhere, hoping to see Jung-Eun or Andrei around somewhere. "Ahem," Ms. Woods cleared her throat, shaking the papers at him. "Oh, sorry. Thanks," Trevor said, taking the papers and quickly moving out of the line. As he stood to the side reviewing his schedule, another student approached him. "Need help finding your dorm?" he asked with a smile. Trevor adjusted his glasses and looked up, noticing that this guy was holding a clipboard. From his attitude, it was clear he was part of the welcoming committee. "Come on, I'll show you where it is." The guy took Trevor's schedule and room number before the boy could protest. "Um thanks, but I'm not actually new here or anything-" Trevor tried to tell him, but the guy didn't seem to hear. He sighed. What the heck, I guess I can just let the guy do his job, he thought.

"-And we have a computer room, and there's this lounge with some weird nerdy stuff." Trevor tuned back in at those words. Nerd lounge? Sounds perfect. The welcoming committee guy stopped at Room 202. "Well here you are. Looks like you'll be rooming with Axyl, Tommy, and Jaxson." Trevor felt his heart stop. "Fuck!" he exclaimed loudly before noticing he made the welcoming committee guy jump. "No...shit...I mean, no I don't mean...ugh, sorry." Trevor quickly covered his face with a hand, trying to compose himself before spewing out any more foul words. "Excuse me, wow, I am so sorry." The other guy chuckled. "Dude, believe me, I hear a lot worse like every day of my life. This is high school." Trevor nodded, still rubbing his forehead. He was now positive that he had successfully convinced Welcoming Committee Boy that he was a freshman despite being a junior. But that didn't matter so much anymore. Trevor suddenly wanted to be anywhere else, in any other room. Although they never really interacted, Trevor knew he would never like Tommy Kaine. The guy was a psycho, and he was obnoxious, not to mention, he could be a total jackass bully. So basically, Trevor feared he wouldn't sleep at night or even survive the year. And then there was Jaxson, also the occasional asshole. Trevor had known the guy for awhile now, since he happened to be best friends with Jung-Eun. Yet there was tension between himself and Jaxson. Trevor couldn't tell if it was in a good way or a bad one- part of him had always admired the other boy, but there were certain things about Jaxson he couldn't stand either. "I just, um, do you know if it's hard to get a room switch?" Trevor asked. Welcoming Committee Boy laughed. "Yeah, good luck with that. Unless there's a serious problem, I doubt it'll happen. Alright, well if you need anything else, just ask someone. Oh, and welcome to Brookfield Academy!" Trevor sighed after he had left, dropping one of his bags in the corner of the room so as to not start crap with his lovely roommates by claiming a bed already. Trevor poked his head outside of the room to look at the list posted by the door, just to make sure he had heard correctly. The boy sighed again, shaking his head before going back inside to grab his laptop case. It's official, he decided, I need to find some places to hang out because I definitely won't be spending much time here. He only hoped Axyl was a decent guy.

Tommy Kaine

'
203... Fuck it, yolo' Tommy thought as he walked out of the building and slowly made his way toward the boys dorms. This was an amazing high school, and Tommy was truly lucky to be here. His stomach felt better now, and that was good. It must have been some crazy random occurrence, Tommy wasn't really medically educated. He then started wondering what his homegirl Anya was up to. He had never made her pay for anything before-of course, but she was a good friend. He figured she had a good enough stash on her however, and slightly decided against calling her up. The day was still young after all.

It wasn't long until Tommy found himself outside room 203. He had two blunts rolled with swisher sweet cigar wrapping; and them still being in the original package. This was a classic marketing technique that made it easy to deal in public places, and make it easier to charge people per blunt-instead of buying a whole bag. Tommy knocked on the door and awaited Eric to open.

Andrei Timurovich

"Eto tak priyatno videt' vas!"(It is so good to see you!) Andrei said excitedly hugging her back tightly. He then turned his attention to the guy who a had taken out his laptop and started typing. "Oh, you must be Daxter! It is great to meet you, too!"he said as he analyzed the guy.

He officially decide he liked his new roommate. He seem to be a nerd like Andrei, which automatically made the guy ok in his book. Or he hoped Daxter was a nerd, he did have pretty unique looking laptop, he’s never scene one like it in any of the countries he had been to. He would love to take it apart and see the system...oh wait he was supposed to be welcoming his new roomate. "Oh sorry, spaced out. Let me properly intoduce myself. I am Andrei Timurovich. I like your laptop.What kind of processor does it have? And the graphics card must be great from the screen I see there. Oh how muc-"he had to stop himself before he went into full on nerd mode. He apologized to Daxter again before he turned his attention back to Kat when she asked if he wanted to help guide Daxter around the school.

"Sure! Can Ariana come? I was supposed to met up with her at the dorms anyway." He asked grinning at both while setting down both of his bags, and taking out his homemade android phone. Scrolling through his messages he smiled as he read the message from Ariana. He quickly sent a reply back hoping he would catch."Hey come over to my room. It is room number 201."

@Mademoiselle @kawiibunnygirl @BlackJack

Eric Monroe- @TheSavageKing

His mother had some nerve assuming he smoked weed. A lot. Well, he did but that's not the point. Shouldn't she be trusting in her baby boy? Well, that didn't matter because what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. But, he couldn't blame her since he did once get caught smoking a J when she was supposed to be gone. It was one of the most scariest and trippiest days of his life, since he was higher than the clouds and couldn't focus much... He was thankful when the knock came and told his mom he had to go because his friends were there. Not an entire lie but not an entire truth. The music he was playing earlier resumed playing and 'Pretty Girls' by Pyro Methane was on the top of the list. He opened the door with a huge grin on his face, super glad to see the fellow peer in front of him. "T. Kaine! Boy, am I glad to see you. Come on in. The roommates haven't come yet, so chill out for a bit." He said beckoning him inside.

(@Brown )​

Molly was texting some people, once again this time she was laying on her bed her legs crossed as she laid on her back. she saw Felix text back.

Felix
me
Ok I'm down do you want some help with unpacking
them
I think I'll be fine but should a disaster happen while unpacking I'll give ya a call, Btw I'm heading to the girls dorm if you're there
me
Yea I'm in the Girls dorm waiting to meet new roommates.

She put as she heard the door open, she sat up. she looked at saw So-Ra, "Nothing really" she stood fixing her dress. "Are you the one that I can take up you half of the closet" she asked seeing her, before tossing her phone on the bed.

@Fallout Bandit @Felix7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back