• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

So we're torn between options 4.1 and 2.4, now? @White Masquerade - feel free to be a tie-breaker here. Otherwise I'll flip a coin.

Also - my internet went down recently. For reasons «idk, shrug». Should be back up on Tues (most people's Mon). So stuff is basically on hold.

No worries. And go ahead and flip a coin. Be a tie breaker? Too much power. I don't want to be tempted down a road of darkness. I'm witnessing first-hand how chaotic and undisciplined Sith are. I don't want that life. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. And go ahead and flip a coin. Be a tie breaker? Too much power. I don't want to be tempted down a road of darkness. I'm witnessing first-hand how chaotic and undisciplined Sith are. I don't want that life. 

White, what you're witnessing isn't the chaotic and undisciplined life of the Sith; you're witnessing the development of one whom had all reasoning taken from them at the hands of those chaotic and undisciplined Sith. You'll soon see how well this can change, however, White... I won't let this be how things end, because this is not the way a person on the Dark Side should really be. Currently, I'm just taking actions best for this lost soul to find itself.

White, what you're witnessing isn't the chaotic and undisciplined life of the Sith; you're witnessing the development of one whom had all reasoning taken from them at the hands of those chaotic and undisciplined Sith. You'll soon see how well this can change, however, White... I won't let this be how things end, because this is not the way a person on the Dark Side should really be. Currently, I'm just taking actions best for this lost soul to find itself.

Hm. Hm. Okay Tmo. I certainly will give you and your side a chance. I am watching and waiting.

Short update before the site updates: My internet is still caput (super frustrating) and until it gets fixed I'm not really gonna be updating. Consider this on hiatus - I'll let you know as soon as I'm back in business. On the plus side, I couldn't update regularly now anyway, as the site update is about to happen. So... there's that?

Response update: I probably won't be on RpN for a solid week starting Wednesday, so hopefully I won't miss any big votes that occur. Do continue as normal though, if y'all want to keep this thing moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unnecessarily long update title about updates being updated: I'm updating my previous update to include one extra word because all updates need to be longer.

Back!! Internet is up. I'm so excited. Yes I know it's been, uh, a month or something? I literally couldn't get it any earlier.
New response soon. Will at ya'll when it's up.

Huh. It's archived. This will take less time than the net did, at least.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back